User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

RCUEI; R|C|uxx; primary Calm; R(72%)C(76%)U(58%)X(50%)I(52%)

I normally get RCUAI or RCUAN and close to 50/50 for A/E and I/N.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Orderliness |||| 14%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Accommodation |||| 14%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 38%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUEN
    Your Primary type is Egocentric
    (the hyperlinks above contain more thorough descriptions including preferred/dispreferred careers)
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Banned

Global 5: sloan RLOEI; sloan+ rlo|E|I; primary Egocentric; R(62%)L(62%)O(60%)E(78%)I(76%)

Extroversion 38%
    Orderliness 60%
    Emotional Stability 38%
    Accommodation 22%
    Inquisitiveness 76%

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'm an SCUAI, or an SLUAI sometimes, it depens. What is interesting is that don't stereotypically fit with my MBTI type, but really well with my enneagram type.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Slightly odd results... the personality description that follows more than anything. "Inquisitive" makes sense though as the "Primary type"; it seems to correspond to N dominance in Mbti. Not sure I'm really as extraverted as the test seems to be assuming though.

Extroversion |||||||||||| 50%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 68%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUAI
    Your Primary type is Inquisitive

SCUAI
    (3.4% of women; 4.8% of men)

life of the party, not bothered by disorder, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, often late, level emotions, not afraid to draw attention to self, worry free, people loving, prefers unpredictable to organized, fearless, not apprehensive about new encounters, likes philosophical discussions, disorganized, not easily annoyed, not a perfectionist, enjoys danger, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, anxiety free, always joking, not very private, very curious, not embarrassed easily, adventurous, flexible, narcissistic, trusting, easy to get to know, easy to satisfy, likes crowds, ready to act on the spot, not a bad loser, outgoing, thrill seeker, not easily discouraged, optimistic, laid back, open to new experience, slow to judge others, thinks fun is the most important think in life, socially skilled, easily talked into doing silly things, rarely prepared, willing to take risks, adjusts easily, passionate about causes, willing to explain things twice, spontaneous, relaxed, believes in universal harmony, eager to soothe hurt feelings
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Extroversion |||||| 30%
    Orderliness |||||| 28%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 38%

I can relate to RCUAI the most though. Definitely a primary calm. And definitely moderately accommodating, but not overtly.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

Extroversion |||||| 22%
    Orderliness |||| 12%
    Emotional Stability |||||| 26%
    Accommodation |||| 16%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

RL|U|EI; primary Unstructured; R(78%)L(74%)U(88%)E(84%)I(70%)

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy,
    does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds,
    depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently,
    agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient,
    avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best,
    discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative,
    socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual,
    low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time,
    does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness,
    ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective,
    fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others,
    unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated,
    does not finish many things, lower energy level,
    focuses on fantasies instead of reality,
    ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed,
    rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers,
    slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others,
    skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed
    Hah! That sounds *just* like me! Well, not so sure about the "slow to forgive". But other than that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 24%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
    Your Primary type is Reserved
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

All Natural! All Good!

Extroversion || 10%
    Orderliness |||||| 30%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
    Accommodation |||| 16%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ |R|CUEI; primary Reserved; R(90%)C(82%)U(70%)E(84%)I(80%)

Scores seem a little high, I am more limbic than the test showed. Probably like 60C/40L. I am a little more accomodating too but that is less close.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Accommodation |||| 14%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

RCOEI

withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, insensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods
    Looks pretty accurate.