7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Extroversion |||||||||| 40%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 42%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 48%
    Accommodation |||||| 24%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ rxuE|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(60%)L(52%)U(58%)E(76%)I(84%)

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 56%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Global 5: sloan SCOEI; sloan+ scoe|i|; primary Inquisitive; S(56%)C(64%)O(60%)E(58%)I(66%)

Most possibly SCUAI or SLUAI.

Phantonym

Extroversion |||| 18%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 42%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Global 5: sloan RCOEN; sloan+ |R|cOen; primary Reserved; R(82%)C(54%)O(80%)E(58%)N(58%)

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Extroversion |||| 16%
    Orderliness |||||| 26%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RCUAI; sloan+ |R|cUai; primary Reserved; R(84%)C(54%)U(74%)A(66%)I(60%)

MBTI
    INTP

Global 5: sloan RCUAI; sloan+ |R|CuAI; primary Reserved; R(90%)C(76%)U(58%)A(76%)I(76%)

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Hmm, I test as a complete neat freak who has a martyr complex....I demand a recount!! It is kind of funny to read the descriptions of this type.

Extroversion: 38%
    Orderliness: 74%
    Emotional Stability: 54%
    Accommodation: 74%
    Inquisitiveness: 70%

Designated as RCOAI; correlates to INFJ
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

MBTI
    xxxx

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Interesting. Apparently, that's mostly an INTJ score.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I took it. I don't think the results are very accurate at all. Infact, this was probably the only time I took a test and totally frowned at the results I got.

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 56%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 48%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

SLUAI

easily confused, often late, rarely prepared, passionate about better the world's condition, easily distracted, wild and crazy, longs for a stabilizing relationship, prone to addiction, often rushed, show off, prone to worry, frequently loses things, does not accomplish work on time, acts without thinking, not good at sports, easily hurt, scatter-brained, very curious, spontaneous, not too hard working, aware of how the color and lighting of a room affects their mood, believes in a supernatural source of peace and love, can be talked into doing silly things, unpredictable, asks many questions, interested in others, upset by the misfortunes of strangers, believes in the importance of art, prefers have many different interests to just one, does not often know why they do things, moody, likes to be the center of attention, swayed by emotions, focuses on fantasies more than reality, acts without planning, becomes overwhelmed by events, able to disregard the rules, not good at saving money, eager to sooth hurt feelings, afraid of doing the wrong thing, can become aggressive when they feel hurt
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?