• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality and compatibility tests

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Here are my results:
Kapha
Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Intelligence
Shooting Star (Fire and Rock)
Thyatira
Why
Companion Lover and Affectionate Lover (high on Romantic Lover too)
INSFP
Penguin -Couple's Therapist (Golden-retriever and Beaver)
Thinker and the Hipster
The Window Shopper or the Maid of Honor
Affection, Gifts, Quality Time, Words, Acts of Service

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Pitta - "It's a change of seasons and you have so many plans. This is a good time to prepare and organize. Set your priorities, and remember that life isn't all about work. Schedule in some time for meditation, contemplation, and walks in nature. Buy a bird feeder and invite the outdoors in - you'll feel more connected, and more balanced."

Musical/Rhythmic - "You are sensitive to sounds in your environment, enjoy music and prefer listening to music when you study or read. You learn best through melody and music. People like you include singers, conductors, composers, and others who appreciate the various elements of music."

Musical/Rhythmic - 75%
Bodily/Kinesthetic - 68%
Visual/Spatial - 68%
Logica/Mathematical - 57%
Verbal/Linguistic - 46%
Intrapersonal - 43%
Interpersonal - 21%

Grand Canyon

Laodicea

You are a How! - "As a How personality you are focused on procedure and how things are done. "

The Companion Lover - "100% Companionship, 67% Compassionate, 67% Romantic and 83% Affectionate"

ISTFPJ - "100% Introverted, 0% Extroverted, 100% Sensing, 0% Intuitive, 100% Thinking, 50% Feeling, 50% Perceiving and 100% Judging"

100% thinking and 50% Feeling? 50% Perceiving and 100% Judging? Okay, whatever you say.

Elephant - The Lifelong Learner - "45% Leader, 15% Comedian, 75% Student and 55% Lover"

The Achiever

The Manchild aka Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Words of Affirmation

Last edited:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kapha/Pitta
Musical/Rhythmic
Melting Pot
Ephesus
Who
Compassionate Lover
Horse

Ok, I'm tired, that's all.

P

Phantonym

Oh goody, lots and lots and lots of tests :happy:

My results:

1. Pitta
2. Intrapersonal
3. Wind Erosion
4. You lost me at Jesus. Ok, I'm Laodicea
5. How
6. The Companion Lover
7. EISNTFJ (well, this was helpful :rolli:)
8. The Monster!!! (Horse and Elephant as the highest scores)
9. The Hipster (Ride: If the sun is shining: her Vespa. If not: her Mellow Yellow Mini Cooper <---- This is so true!!!! I love Vespa and YELLOW Mini Cooper!!!)
10. The Sonnet
11. Acts of Service, Quality Time, Physical Touch, Receiveing Gifts, Words of Affirmation

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7

Vata :: Vata-type people are generally thin and find it hard to gain weight. Because of this, Vatas have very little energy reserve and can tire easily and get themselves out of balance. Vatas need to get sufficient rest and not overdo things, stay warm, and keep a regular lifestyle routine.

The Vata dosha controls all movement in the body, including breathing, digestion, and nerve impulses from the brain. When Vata is out of balance, anxiety and other nervous disorders may be present. Digestive problems, constipation, cramps, and even premenstrual pain usually are attributed to a Vata imbalance.

The most important thing to know about Vata is that it leads the other doshas. Vata usually goes out of balance first, which causes the early stages of disease. More than half of all illnesses are Vata disorders. Balancing Vata is important for everyone, because when Vata is in balance, Pitta and Kapha are generally in balance as well.

Musical/Rhythmic :: You are sensitive to sounds in your environment, enjoy music and prefer listening to music when you study or read. You learn best through melody and music. People like you include singers, conductors, composers, and others who appreciate the various elements of music.

Firestarter :: You are only compatible with a Fire.

I'm not even going to bother with this one :huh:

You Are a How :: As a How personality you are focused on procedure and how things are done. You are least compatible with a Why. Since you are a mediator between When and Where personalities, your experience should teach you to get along with a Why. You are most compatible with a When or a Where.

Dude test... I have a vagina...

INTP

Monkey, the fun leader ::80% Leader, 85% Comedian, 55% Student and 55% Lover

The Thinker (made my mom choose one...)

The Priss :: Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You’re highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You’d take brutal honesty over superficiality any time—your friends always know where they stand with you. You’re completely unfake. Don’t tell me that’s not a word. You’re also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you’re pregnant. LOL. Though you’re inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it’s not as one of mass destruction. You’re choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you’re really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP

Body - Vata; Mind - Kapha; Overall - Kapha

Logical/Mathematical 89%
Musical/Rhythmic 82%
Verbal/Linguistic 57%
Intrapersonal 50%
Bodily/Kinesthetic 36%
Interpersonal 32%
Visual/Spatial 21%

Water

Laodicea

Why

67% Companionship, 58% Compassionate, 33% Romantic and 50% Affectionate

INTFPJ

Penguin - The Couple's Therapist
20% Leader, 25% Comedian, 60% Student and 75% Lover (?)

The Geek. I am a thinker, but not in the way they it is described on this page.

The Slow Dancer Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Quality time - Physical touch - Acts of service - Words of affirmation - Receiving gifts