User Tag List

Thread: Personality and compatibility tests

Here are my results:
    Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Intelligence
    Shooting Star (Fire and Rock)
    Companion Lover and Affectionate Lover (high on Romantic Lover too)
    Penguin -Couple's Therapist (Golden-retriever and Beaver)
    Thinker and the Hipster
    The Window Shopper or the Maid of Honor
    Affection, Gifts, Quality Time, Words, Acts of Service

Pitta - "It's a change of seasons and you have so many plans. This is a good time to prepare and organize. Set your priorities, and remember that life isn't all about work. Schedule in some time for meditation, contemplation, and walks in nature. Buy a bird feeder and invite the outdoors in - you'll feel more connected, and more balanced."

Musical/Rhythmic - "You are sensitive to sounds in your environment, enjoy music and prefer listening to music when you study or read. You learn best through melody and music. People like you include singers, conductors, composers, and others who appreciate the various elements of music."

Musical/Rhythmic - 75%
    Bodily/Kinesthetic - 68%
    Visual/Spatial - 68%
    Logica/Mathematical - 57%
    Verbal/Linguistic - 46%
    Intrapersonal - 43%
    Interpersonal - 21%

Grand Canyon

You are a How! - "As a How personality you are focused on procedure and how things are done. "

The Companion Lover - "100% Companionship, 67% Compassionate, 67% Romantic and 83% Affectionate"

ISTFPJ - "100% Introverted, 0% Extroverted, 100% Sensing, 0% Intuitive, 100% Thinking, 50% Feeling, 50% Perceiving and 100% Judging"

100% thinking and 50% Feeling? 50% Perceiving and 100% Judging? Okay, whatever you say.

Elephant - The Lifelong Learner - "45% Leader, 15% Comedian, 75% Student and 55% Lover"

The Achiever

The Manchild aka Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Words of Affirmation
    Last edited by NewEra; 10-23-2009 at 08:46 AM.

468 sx/sp

Melting Pot
    Compassionate Lover

Ok, I'm tired, that's all.

Oh goody, lots and lots and lots of tests

My results:

1. Pitta
    2. Intrapersonal
    3. Wind Erosion
    4. You lost me at Jesus. Ok, I'm Laodicea
    5. How
    6. The Companion Lover
    7. EISNTFJ (well, this was helpful :rolli
    8. The Monster!!! (Horse and Elephant as the highest scores)
    9. The Hipster (Ride: If the sun is shining: her Vespa. If not: her Mellow Yellow Mini Cooper <---- This is so true!!!! I love Vespa and YELLOW Mini Cooper!!!)
    10. The Sonnet
    11. Acts of Service, Quality Time, Physical Touch, Receiveing Gifts, Words of Affirmation

Une Femme est une femme Array paperoceans's Avatar

Vata :: Vata-type people are generally thin and find it hard to gain weight. Because of this, Vatas have very little energy reserve and can tire easily and get themselves out of balance. Vatas need to get sufficient rest and not overdo things, stay warm, and keep a regular lifestyle routine.

The Vata dosha controls all movement in the body, including breathing, digestion, and nerve impulses from the brain. When Vata is out of balance, anxiety and other nervous disorders may be present. Digestive problems, constipation, cramps, and even premenstrual pain usually are attributed to a Vata imbalance.

The most important thing to know about Vata is that it leads the other doshas. Vata usually goes out of balance first, which causes the early stages of disease. More than half of all illnesses are Vata disorders. Balancing Vata is important for everyone, because when Vata is in balance, Pitta and Kapha are generally in balance as well.

Musical/Rhythmic :: You are sensitive to sounds in your environment, enjoy music and prefer listening to music when you study or read. You learn best through melody and music. People like you include singers, conductors, composers, and others who appreciate the various elements of music.

Firestarter :: You are only compatible with a Fire.

I'm not even going to bother with this one

You Are a How :: As a How personality you are focused on procedure and how things are done. You are least compatible with a Why. Since you are a mediator between When and Where personalities, your experience should teach you to get along with a Why. You are most compatible with a When or a Where.

Dude test... I have a vagina...

Monkey, the fun leader ::80% Leader, 85% Comedian, 55% Student and 55% Lover

The Thinker (made my mom choose one...)

The Priss :: Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. Youíre highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. Youíd take brutal honesty over superficiality any timeóyour friends always know where they stand with you. Youíre completely unfake. Donít tell me thatís not a word. Youíre also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that youíre pregnant. LOL. Though youíre inclined to use sex as weapon, at least itís not as one of mass destruction. Youíre choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what youíre really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Senior Member Array laughingebony's Avatar

Body - Vata; Mind - Kapha; Overall - Kapha

Logical/Mathematical 89%
    Musical/Rhythmic 82%
    Verbal/Linguistic 57%
    Intrapersonal 50%
    Bodily/Kinesthetic 36%
    Interpersonal 32%
    Visual/Spatial 21%

67% Companionship, 58% Compassionate, 33% Romantic and 50% Affectionate
    Penguin - The Couple's Therapist
    20% Leader, 25% Comedian, 60% Student and 75% Lover (?)
    The Geek. I am a thinker, but not in the way they it is described on this page.

The Slow Dancer Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Quality time - Physical touch - Acts of service - Words of affirmation - Receiving gifts