• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johari/Nohari [ -> Harikari? ] Charts

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorryyyyyy...:-/ I did not realize that there was a thread for this... :blush:

There's one for nohari: unobservant.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Well the title is misspelled which makes searching for it difficult.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Are you guys making any effort to get people you know in real life to do these? How are you going about it? I thought about making one and posting the links on facebook or something since a lot of my "IRL" friends are on there.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I just set up mine (links in sig). I don't expect to get much traffic, at least not right away.

Are you guys making any effort to get people you know in real life to do these? How are you going about it? I thought about making one and posting the links on facebook or something since a lot of my "IRL" friends are on there.

I'm kinda curious about how I come across online, which I'm sure is quite different from how I come across in person. If I ever set one up for people who've met me IRL, it'll be a separate one.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm kinda curious about how I come across online, which I'm sure is quite different from how I come across in person. If I ever set one up for people who've met me IRL, it'll be a separate one.

Interesting idea... I think I'd like to see if I come across different online than I do to my friends IRL.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9

I do, but half of them don't understand English. Or have a very basic knowledge of the language to understand what the adjectives on both tables mean.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I have a few of these circulating around, but I made one specifically for TypeC & a few super close friends.
I like the facebook idea. I should do that. :yes:

I basically just a few "HAI FILL THIS OUT" ..worked okay.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did this for several people. The negatives are hard. For some people, I couldn't think of anything at all.

Here's mine.

Highlander Johari

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I find the positives uninteresting. I know how awesome I am, don't need anyone else to tell me.

Negatives are more interesting. Not to mention funny, when you get the token anonymous person just trying to bitch at you. Some of the negatives I think are positives anyways. :shrug:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you only have Johari?

Because I thought I could find a long enough list of negative qualities on my own. Maybe I should do it. I don't know.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do users find these helpful?

I made mine if anyone cares to contribute, they are in my signature for now.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Do users find these helpful?

I made mine if anyone cares to contribute, they are in my signature for now.

Finding 5 not so positive things to say about you, damn near killed me. Just saying :unsure: