• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johari/Nohari [ -> Harikari? ] Charts

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
did cimarron and a.o.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i did yours AO

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
nevermind

Last edited:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't think I know you well enough anii to say, I haven't really had many encounters with you :(

I've done Colors, Jennifer, bluemonday, AO, and in the time it took between my PC freezing in the middle of writing this post and rebooting it, I've forgotten who else I did :blush:

*heaves sigh of relief that "puny attention span" isn't on the Nohari list*

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Little Linguist's Johari

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate it if you would help me out by filling out this Johari really quickly.

It would provide me with some objective feedback regarding my personality, which may be helpful in learning about myself. Sometimes you come across to others differently than you realize, and this would help me to develop.

Please answer honestly. I also appreciate constructive criticism. Thanks a lot.

Here's the link (it only takes a minute!)

Little Linguist's Johari

Thanks, Duchess, for giving me the idea. :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Little Linguist's Nohari

Woo hoo, time to let out all that pent up frustration you have regarding anything I've ever said. :devil:

Little Linguist's Nohari

If there's anything that isn't listed that you'd like to add, go for it. (WOW, I'm just begging for stuff getting dumped on my head, but it's all good!)

Trust me, I know I have weaknesses. So time to get some objective feedback.
:cool:

Thanks!

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Merged Little Linguist's Johari/Nohari with everyone else's.