• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johari/Nohari [ -> Harikari? ] Charts

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey...i think it was warm that did twice for me too...screwy computer function you got there.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I set up these a while back on another forum. New versions (cos I've changed a little since then, I think):

Johari

Nohari

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you know my computer has been automatically adding witty to the johari window and humourless to the nohari window for some people. It doesn't register in your percentages though.
That's ok - they kind of cancel each other out.
Callous, cold, insensitive I can take, but humourless just about did me in.

I couldn't do a nohari for you Trin.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's interesting to see how different people's perceptions of you can be. Very enlightening.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's interesting to see how different people's perceptions of you can be. Very enlightening.

Unless you are an open book, ppl online only see what you want them to see. Not so enlightening. These exercises are only really meaningful with people who know you really well.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unless you are an open book, ppl online only see what you want them to see. Not so enlightening. These exercises are only really meaningful with people who know you really well.

Yes, I'm aware of that, and I'm not saying that they're accurate observations, but it's fascinating to see how some people perceive you. Sometimes it's even possible to backtrack and see how they got that perception, although you weren't aware of it at the time.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That anonymous is a bitch. Cowardly one too. ;)

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx

People in real life only see what you choose to show them too. No one is an open book. Point taken, it is a different exercise with people who know you well, but it's still interesting to see what side of you people see online. It's also interesting just to see which words people choose, sometimes that says more about them than you. ;)

I know I haven't interacted on this forum that much, but if anyone wants to do mine:

Johari

Nohari

I'll do some for those of you I've interacted with.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
:yay: for the successful thread resuscitation!

I'm going to fill out charts for people whose online persona I have a feel for. Just want to reiterate what I said during this thread's first life:

I also decided to make new charts for myself, mostly since I think my online persona has changed enough that I'd like to keep new 'votes' separate from those of 2007:

Johari
Nohari
I did the johari.
None of the words in the nohari describe you, in my opinion.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have one question.

I am watching what is going one here and I have one observation.

We have two categories one good one bad.
But for me large number of good traits are bad traits and the other way around.

Here is what I am thinking

Good

Tense- usually makes you a jerk
Spontaneous- disorganised and irresponsible
Dependable- if they say it is then it must be true
Religious- this one is highly debatable
Shy- afraid of life
Bold and Brave - could mean quite stupid and lack of calculation

Bad

Inflexible- can very often be another word for determined
Cold- stabile and good thinker
Cowardly- good chance of having a last laugh, or high efficacity
Aloof , Passive and Distant - could mean objective and observant
Ignorant- ignorant toward what?
Humorless- focused toward the task
Predictable- imagine that everybody are unpredictable
Vulgar- interesting, maybe even funny
Over dramatic- someone who fights against BS
Insensitive- what if person is parasitic or too needy?

This are the most obvious cases for me. Also this words without context don't say much.
I know that my system of values is not too close to mainstream values but to what degree this works for others.
I ask since in may cases good is bad and bad is good for me.

Contrarian.
You have a point tho. I would add self-satisfied, passive, dispassionate.
It really doesn't matter tho.

What I want to know is where are all the good bad words?
(deceitful, manipulative, evil, lazy, unstable, promiscuous, arrogant)
And yet there is duplication: inane, stupid, vacuous, irrational, ignorant, dull.

Rubbish.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's ok - they kind of cancel each other out.
Callous, cold, insensitive I can take, but humourless just about did me in.

I couldn't do a nohari for you Trin.

I knew witty was stuffing up but I didn’t notice humourless till yours and it just about did me in too. No want

I found colorations between cyber beings assessments and the first few results which were from family. There were some suggestions that just didn’t fit (from both actually) but it’s pretty interesting to see how I come across to some as opposed to who I really am.

Egh, and on that note I have to stop doing these for other people not only is my computer adding bonus words down the bottom it’s sneaking hidden results into the percentages too now. My computer is screwed.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Cool thing. I have made one too, so whoever wants can go and type me.

Oh and I did yours already just like you asked me to, Economica.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so....how many of you had traits that were not known by others? and did you agree with what people saw in you?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
all of us I'm sure. It's more that in hindsight you can see often see how a particular person got that impression of you, I feel, than agreeing, though there are some in there that I agree with as well. Also, the system is sort of stiffling as you are a) only allowed to submit 5 or 6 adjectives to describe you to begin with, which doesn't guarantee that you are able to describe yourself fully and b) forces you to choose from a list which is obviously not complete.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
so....how many of you had traits that were not known by others? and did you agree with what people saw in you?
Well, the problem is, you can only pick 5 things. So Personally I would have picked more stuff; also stuff that others picked. So in the end I could just pick what I see most about myself (and I spend time with myself 24/7). It was pretty clear that others would probably pick lots of other things.
But I will have to wait and see. So far 2 persons did my chart. But this is kind of like my prognosis for how it will turn out in the end. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never much liked the Nohari selection.

Yes, it demands five choices.
For some people, there aren't five things I would like to label them with.

Hence.... not a great test.