• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johari/Nohari [ -> Harikari? ] Charts

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Going back to do nohari ones, but I don't really know you people so I can only guess.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I haven’t been able to do any of the nohari ones either, think it's too hard to have a clear idea of someone’s weaknesses in this setting. I put mine up and if people feel they can, go ahead, but I'd struggle to do them for others without more in depth interaction.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
There isn't an option for "bunny" on there.

I haven’t been able to do any of the nohari ones either, think it's too hard to have a clear idea of someone’s weaknesses in this setting. I put mine up and if people feel they can, go ahead, but I'd struggle to do them for others without more in depth interaction.

Let's all just not take it too seriously.

don't know if people well me enough but...we'll see. :)
Interactive Johari Window - Describe erinavery13

Done.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Shut up. Did you do mine?

*observes aggressive*

Kay, I’ll get to the nohari in a bit, just need to observe a little longer :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
have to go for a sec...but i'll do all of yours when i get back....so watch out!! :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The nohari's are too hard!
I'm doing them based on type and guesses.
I dont really have evidence of any of the faults.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah they're not easy, especially since you're supposed to give 5 or 6 answers..

Edit: also keep in mind that this is how others perceive you and you perceive them. It doesn't mean you/they are that way. It's a handy tool though to work on yourself.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...i only did a few of the people who posted in here...i just don't have a good enough read on anyone else...sorry.

and can't do the negative ones because the most i could come up with would be two or something...not 5...so i don't wanna just make it up..sorry.