• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johari/Nohari [ -> Harikari? ] Charts

gromit

likes this
I think most of the ppl who know me on here already did it from when I put it on my blog, but here are mine.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what do you people do when there aren't 5 words that apply? I'm having a hard time doing others' noharis. It isn't that I'm not willing to present negative criticism, but I'm unwilling to present negative criticism that isn't applicable. It seems to defeat the purpose if I have to pick a couple as 'filler', just to complete it- because how is that more useful to the person than not completing it at all? I mean it's definitely useful to find out criticism that applies, but when it's mixed with 'filler'- and there's nothing to distinguish the difference between 'filler' and applicable criticism- it becomes a moot point. For some reason, I don't have much trouble finding 5 positive words that truly apply- but if I do, then I won't complete that person's johari either.

So do most of you go ahead and choose 'filler' or do you decide not to submit anything?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
filler. i figure that if i do the best i can, and others do too, the most prominent traits are likely to be listed a lot. if i've messed up and am really not on target then statistically others will probably be less likely to choose whatever "wrong" result i did, so it shouldn't throw the test off too much. i take the whole thing with a grain of salt, anyway.

mine are in the sig :)

someone should christen my nohari, i think it's yet to be tainted

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think an interesting idea would be to go through the list of adjectives used for the Johari/Nohari and pick the ones that are the most applicable to you without a 5 to 6 word limit. Then use the remaining words and among those pick the ones (no minimum or maximum limit) that apply most to you. These aren't your most key traits but they may describe you fairly well. Repeat the process until you're only left with adjectives that don't describe you under any circumstances. It would be interesting to view this tiered aspect of personality and which adjectives show up in which tier.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
filler. i figure that if i do the best i can, and others do too, the most prominent traits are likely to be listed a lot. if i've messed up and am really not on target then statistically others will probably be less likely to choose whatever "wrong" result i did, so it shouldn't throw the test off too much. i take the whole thing with a grain of salt, anyway.

Yeah I kind of came to the conclusion that even if it is 'filler' of sorts, it's still more applicable (however slightly) than the other words, and therefore still useful.

It's funny how posting a question can make me deliberate on something harder, so even if no one answers it'll push me towards some perspective I wouldn't have seen. :shrug:

F

figsfiggyfigs

The world sees much more wrong with me, than I see in myself.

The favourite is always the Nohari. Especially when the names are funny.