User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 295

  1. #71
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Dunno what happened there but apparently I think you're really witty cause it counted it twice

  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Dunno what happened there but apparently I think you're really witty cause it counted it twice
    I see that. Thanks for your input.

    Interesting to see what others think.

  3. #73
    Freyja's Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None
    Posts
    14,476

    Default

    Interactive Johari Window - Describe Amargith
    The Nohari Window - Describe Amargith


    Jennifer, I've just fallen in love with you. I just studied this in one of my classes, and am absolutely ecstatic that you've posted this
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Interactive Johari Window - Describe leeniebeth
    The Nohari Window - Describe leeniebeth


    I did this years ago with people who know me personally, but I re-did it for my three-years-later forumself.
    Done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Interactive Johari Window - Describe Amargith
    The Nohari Window - Describe Amargith


    Jennifer, I've just fallen in love with you. I just studied this in one of my classes, and am absolutely ecstatic that you've posted this
    Done.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  5. #75
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    I just studied this in one of my classes last semester also. I had to fill one out for 3 relationships in my life. I chose an online friend, a coworker and my father. It was rather personal. I deleted all the files with it, though. Here are mine:

    Johari: Interactive Johari Window - Describe raz1337
    Nohari: The Nohari Window - Describe raz1337


  6. #76
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  7. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I just studied this in one of my classes last semester also. I had to fill one out for 3 relationships in my life. I chose an online friend, a coworker and my father. It was rather personal. I deleted all the files with it, though. Here are mine:

    Johari: Interactive Johari Window - Describe raz1337
    Nohari: The Nohari Window - Describe raz1337
    Done. By the way, I hate the Nohari ones!
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #78
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Why?


  9. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    If you wanna...

    You can hate me; nohari
    And you can wub me; johari

    Go-head
    Done.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  10. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Why?
    I just hate being forced to offer any criticism without real context or nuance.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:

Similar Threads

  1. Nohari/Johari Feedback Requested Please
    By highlander in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 06:50 PM
  2. Typology charts & visual data
    By The Decline in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 05:58 PM
  3. Calling all Johari/Nohari users...
    By Eiddy in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO