• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johari/Nohari [ -> Harikari? ] Charts

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I find the Nohari way more helpful. I like knowing the less fun stuff.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Done. Synarch, I really couldn't find 5 things. I put down cynical, and the rest I kinda just had to guess.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
+1. Depressing as hell tho.

Well, I'm sure it's like this for most people, but I'm not attached to most of my choices for other people's Nohari. I just imagined someone holding a gun to my head and forcing me to choose. But, maybe this is what makes it interesting.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I'm sure it's like this for most people, but I'm not attached to most of my choices for other people's Nohari. I just imagined someone holding a gun to my head and forcing me to choose. But, maybe this is what makes it interesting.

lol, same.
When you are on a forum and have chances to think about and edit what you are saying, it is hard for clear faults to shine through. Especially ones that you really need to be in person for, like, "distant," or "quiet". One can only assume.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
lol, same.
When you are on a forum and have chances to think about and edit what you are saying, it is hard for clear faults to shine through. Especially ones that you really need to be in person for, like, "distant," or "quiet". One can only assume.

That begs an interesting question, who are you here? Merely the best presentation? Another version? A thin slice of yourself?

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
That begs an interesting question, who are you here? Merely the best presentation? Another version? A thin slice of yourself?

Yea, once I've posted more that'd be great. :) Here, it would be a slice of yourself to a degree, considering that MBTI is focused on self-identification, its likely more than other places online to be representative of real personality, as with all places online though, it lacks real life dynamics and body language, so its not the most accurate representation. Often personality quirks may seem disproportinate to reality online or vice versa, etc. Also different types may due to their type come out as a better or worse people than they actually are in RL, depending also on the perceptions of the type viewing their actions online.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Something like that. I think its impossible to get a fully accurate representation of people without having met them. Unless people are trying extremely hard to portray the most accurate representation possible , which is really a lot of work when you think about it. If you try TOO hard then it just starts to look exagerrated.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Something like that. I think its impossible to get a fully accurate representation of people without having met them.

i think it's impossible to get a fully accurate representation of people even when you have met them. sometimes, even after being married to them for years.

the nice thing about forums like this, and getting to know others, is that often, people feel safer about sharing their inner-most thoughts, things they normally couldn't share if someone were looking at them, because of the higher likelihood of anonymity. so, a lot of times, you can get to know a person even better than had you met them.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm pretty much the same...nicer though i think then what might translate here.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm pretty much the same...nicer though i think then what might translate here.

MOAR NICE?

:D

I'm an even bigger bitch IRL. I wouldn't talk to anyone of you plebes, for a start.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
i think it's impossible to get a fully accurate representation of people even when you have met them. sometimes, even after being married to them for years.

I agree with this. We are strangers even to ourselves.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a little less fuzzy wuzzy a little more down-to-business and down-to-earth but I think I do pretty good representing myself online overall.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Something like that. I think its impossible to get a fully accurate representation of people without having met them. Unless people are trying extremely hard to portray the most accurate representation possible , which is really a lot of work when you think about it. If you try TOO hard then it just starts to look exagerrated.

I bet you're just as short and sweet in person. What else do I need to know? I mean look at that avatar. How could you be any shorter or sweeter?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Interactive Johari Window - Describe Amargith
The Nohari Window - Describe Amargith

Jennifer, I've just fallen in love with you. I just studied this in one of my classes, and am absolutely ecstatic that you've posted this :wubbie:

Done.

I just studied this in one of my classes last semester also. I had to fill one out for 3 relationships in my life. I chose an online friend, a coworker and my father. It was rather personal. I deleted all the files with it, though. Here are mine:

Johari: Interactive Johari Window - Describe raz1337
Nohari: The Nohari Window - Describe raz1337

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Some of the Nohari were tough, I feel like it's a tough call to make since I think we don't let most of our negative aspects through here on the forums.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I bet you're just as short and sweet in person. What else do I need to know? I mean look at that avatar. How could you be any shorter or sweeter?

Yes, of course. Now, down to business!

I'M TELLING YOU PEOPLE I'M MEAN AND COLD AND DOWN TO BUSINESS IRL. :steam:
now go do my nohari and johari.