• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johari/Nohari [ -> Harikari? ] Charts

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I've just gone through some of these. I wouldn't feel at all confident/known enough to start up my own.

Falcarious' was my favourite to do (for positive reasons).

The most damaging must be that little gray unknown box in the Johari results. Ouch.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Only two intps signed up. One of them, the OPer.

I did this years ago with people who know me personally, but I re-did it for my three-years-later forumself.

I don't feel I know you well enough yet, but will come back to the thread at a later date.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm bumping this thread, not because I want to redo my own Johari/Nohari charts (though if I get bored enough later tonight (yeah, so far I'm looking at a Saturday night with no social plans :dry:) I just might do it anyway) but because this was a healthy learning experience for me one year ago and I figure everyone should know of the opportunity. :whistling:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you wanna...

You can hate me; nohari
And you can wub me; johari

Go-head :)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dunno what happened there but apparently I think you're really witty cause it counted it twice :D

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Interactive Johari Window - Describe leeniebeth
The Nohari Window - Describe leeniebeth

I did this years ago with people who know me personally, but I re-did it for my three-years-later forumself.

Done.

Interactive Johari Window - Describe Amargith
The Nohari Window - Describe Amargith

Jennifer, I've just fallen in love with you. I just studied this in one of my classes, and am absolutely ecstatic that you've posted this :wubbie:

Done.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP