User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    so....how many of you had traits that were not known by others? and did you agree with what people saw in you?
    The first time I did these charts was in October 2007 (see post #6 in this thread) and after the responses stopped coming, I did up a conclusion in my blog. I plan on doing the same thing this time around.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

the nohari things are the worst...i don't think i did one for anyone...i really tried but couldn't find more then a couple for some that might only slightly apply...and why give someone a complex about something i just totally made up...you know?

i'm not particularly keen on noticing faults anyway....i'd have to know someone really well to see them, i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    The first time I did these charts was in October 2007 (see post #6 in this thread) and after the responses stopped coming, I did up a conclusion in my blog. I plan on doing the same thing this time around.
    thanks i'll check it out.
    and sorry, i didn't do yours but...i don't know you...as i'm sure you know...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

I did do the Nohari ones, but it isn't easy. The thing is that I found my own Johari interesting, but the Nohari one is even more interesting, though clearly less pleasant. With some I didn't fill in both windows or even didn't fill in one at all, as I didn't know them well enough to do so, though..
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

yeah the Nohari I take with a grain of salt, especially when the person has to submit like 4-5 different variations of the same thing--e.g. "distant, withdrawn, aloof" and the like which seem to be synonyms of one another to me. Still though, gotta take the bad w/ the good.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    intp

I notice that people are getting both nohari and johari that strike me as matching the poster's type more than the poster's persona on here.
    So take it with a huge grain of salt rather than get a complex.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    The thing is that I found my own Johari interesting, but the Nohari one is even more interesting, though clearly less pleasant.
    I agree; despite all the limitations of the charts I think they offer a valuable learning experience about how one's online personal brand is perceived, particularly when enough people fill out the charts that it becomes difficult to rationalize the words showing up in red on Nohari (or the words not showing up on Johari). I know I got a serious wake-up call the first time around when 36% of 19 Nohari voters chose 'hostile'.

Anyone having a similarly instructive experience that they don't mind sharing...?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

no...not really...people mostly picked what i expected...all of the ones i chose for myself were picked.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

You know me for some time now. I so I started to think "why not?" when it comes to this.
    All takers are welcome.

Johari- A.O.

Nohari- A.O

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

One question

What do you think about idea that this two as merged and then you get to choose 10-12 words?