• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your IQ score?

What is your IQ score?

• Total voters

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have no idea what my IQ is. I never took the official test, at least yet.
I'm definitely not the smartest but probably not the dumbest either.
Quite definitely something in between. :cheese:

deleted
You're so desperate to know my IQ aren't you? What's it worth? What are prepared to give to know?

I will give you one of my IQ points if you spill. I heard they're worth a lot, and I seem to have a lot of extra ones lying around.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
85 - 114 - Average (68% of test takers) is my IQ so ya people I'm so special ... though my IQ is 114 so I am "almost" above average but not quite!

R

Riva

85 - 114 - Average (68% of test takers) is my IQ so ya people I'm so special ... though my IQ is 114 so I am "almost" above average but not quite!

The average IQ score is what?

Anyway IQ has little or no correlation to the success of an individual researches have found out. Emotional Intelligence does seem to have a correlation. So I would rather have a higher EI than a IQ.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
115-129. I'm going by official tests administered by a professional not the online ones that tend to greatly inflate your score.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
This is quite the dilemma, isn't it? Either I go for broke and say I have a 160+ IQ - which is risky because it's less believable, but I'll get greater ego gratification if people do buy it - or I go for the mediocre but still high 140+ range and get the benefits of greater believability. What to do, kids?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
This is quite the dilemma, isn't it? Either I go for broke and say I have a 160+ IQ - which is risky because it's less believable, but I'll get greater ego gratification if people do buy it - or I go for the mediocre but still high 140+ range and get the benefits of greater believability. What to do, kids?

Vote with your feet. Literally. Like smash your toes on your keyboard when filling out the poll and let G-d sort it out.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Vote with your feet. Literally. Like smash your toes on your keyboard when filling out the poll and let G-d sort it out.

G-d dammit! I just can't live with that kind of indeterminacy!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
im king of the retards!!!!! who wants to watch me eeat some paste

:huh:

Mang, between your quote and your avatar with its insane paste eating grin on its face, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Or laughry.

G-d dammit! I just can't live with that kind of indeterminacy!

Then you need to find Buddha and let him decide your fate.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
140+ seems to be kinda mainstream already. I recommend 160+.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
No fat, bald man is going to tell me what to do.

Ah, there's that militantly atheist man-hating feminazi we all know and love. :tear:

ps for those watching at home ^^ all that is a joke from a fellow man-hating feminazi. :yes:

Buddha is dead and gone. And while he was alive no way he gave a shit about anyone's destiny.

Nuhuh, he cared about living correctly and making peace with oneself. That's kinda destiny. Moreover, he cared about human suffering. Do you not see how this question is putting Orangey into existential agony???

#DeepThoughts

R

Riva

Nuhuh, he cared about living correctly and making peace with oneself. That's kinda destiny. Moreover, he cared about human suffering. Do you not see how this question is putting Orangey into existential agony???

#DeepThoughts

If one wants to put Orangey in agony one only has to give her a hug.

*Imagines*

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Going by the online tests, when I'm in top shape and feeling spunky I can score in the 140's (I think my highest was 147)

When I'm extremely tired and my brain feels like a pile of cat vomit like it does now and I'm for sure that I'm taking too long and it seems like I'm trying to swim through mud, like right now with the one I just took, I still got a 120.

So. I'll just rest assured that my IQ is indeed a number of some kind.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Going by the online tests, when I'm in top shape and feeling spunky I can score in the 140's (I think my highest was 147)

When I'm extremely tired and my brain feels like a pile of cat vomit like it does now and I'm for sure that I'm taking too long and it seems like I'm trying to swim through mud, like right now with the one I just took, I still got a 120.

So. I'll just rest assured that my IQ is indeed a number of some kind.

Cool thing about the online tests is that you can answer randomly and still score highly.