• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your IQ score?

What is your IQ score?

• Total voters

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's true, the psychologists were amazed at my preternatural frivolity. I am 'Profoundly Silly'. :D

"She emerged from the womb, and instead of crying, she giggled. And then we knew that there was something special about her."

LEGERdeMAIN

This thread should be a "guess-the-IQ-of-the-poster-above-you". That's just a recommendation, not trying to hijack anything.

I'm a 211

G

Glycerine

I got like 102 on an online test but I'm pulling off an A in my honors college course and the teacher has a reputation for being quite hard. I don't really understand that.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who can identify a valid and reliable online IQ test, preferably a free one??? :coffee:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This place reminds me of Lake Wobegone "where all of the children are above average".

P

Phantonym

Oh wow. LOL. I don't take too much stock in IQ, so I'm not sure if I consider any of them valid. A psychologist performed my test. But:
INTERNATIONAL HIGH IQ SOCIETY | Iq Tests

:rofl1: I love these online IQ tests! They make me feel like such a moron and they're a great way to kill some time.

The first attempt my brain just froze and I mostly chose totally random answers for at least 20 of those questions. I got a 104 for it.

Then I took the test again and chose completely random answers without even looking at the questions. That gave me 89.

Then I chose all C answers and that gave me 90.

Then I got curious, concentrated and took the test again. Now I got 122 (funny enough, the questions were much easier than the first attempt). Oh bummer, I guess I still won't be eligible to become the member of the International High IQ Society. :D

These online tests are mostly for masochists or for people looking for an ego boost. The thrill is in waiting for the results to determine which one you happen to be today.

G

Glycerine

:rofl1: I love these online IQ tests! They make me feel like such a moron.

The first attempt my brain just froze and I mostly chose totally random answers for at least 20 of those questions. I got a 104 for it.

Then I took the test again and chose completely random answers without even looking at the questions. That gave me 89.

Then I got curious, concentrated and took the test again. Now I got 122 (funny enough, the questions were much easier than the first attempt). Oh bummer, I guess I still won't be eligible to become the member of the International High IQ Society. :D

These online tests are mostly for masochists or for people looking for an ego boost. The thrill is in waiting for the results to determine which one you happen to be today.
yay, I am not the only moron. ;) :D

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
:rofl1: I love these online IQ tests! They make me feel like such a moron and they're a great way to kill some time.

Amen.:yes:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
40-54?!?!?!??!?

It's too early in the morning for this crap.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My IQ IS 3141592653859

No lie.

Your e-peen is noted.

I've noticed in these types of threads anywhere, that everyone answers above average. Where are all the Joes and Bills and Bobs? Surely being average isn't that shameful.

LEGERdeMAIN

I want someone to post a link to their IQ score for independent verification. ASAP.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I just took the high society IQ and scored 107. On a previous test i scored 114 or 113.

It doesn't matter though. I shine in other areas. :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just took the high society IQ and scored 107. On a previous test i scored 114 or 113.

It doesn't matter though. I shine in other areas. :D

I just took that too and got 122....
Very tough one!!!

All the mixed up squares and red thing moving on the timer was making my brain hurt.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Shit, typing error on "fre" above.
That should've been "free."
Damn fingers are too big!!! :steam:

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Shit, typing error on "fre" above.
That should've been "free."
Damn fingers are too big!!! :steam:

I think we'll have to knock ten points off your score old bean.