• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your IQ score?

What is your IQ score?

• Total voters
R

Riva

Mine is 132. which is ok.

Intelligence Interval - Cognitive Designation
40 - 54 - Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
55 - 69 - Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
70 - 84 - Below average
85 - 114 - Average (68% of test takers)
115 - 129 - Above average
130 - 144 - Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 159 - Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
160 - 175 - Extraordinary genius

Doe anyone of you know a good website where they offer free IQ tests and Results. If so please post the links in this thread.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh my, that was so long ago.
I think I'm in the 120s, but know I'm not a MENSA candidate. :D

Is it at all releveant to retest something like that?

I've heard that taking an IQ test in adulthood is not near as indicative a measure of intellectual horsepower as if the test were taken as a younger person like 10 or under)

R

Riva

My arrogance suggested that I would score around 160.
Arghhhhhh!

R

Riva

Oh my, that was so long ago.
I think I'm in the 120s, but know I'm not a MENSA candidate. :D

Is it at all releveant to retest something like that?

I've heard that taking an IQ test in adulthood is not near as indicative a measure of intellectual horsepower as if the test were taken as a younger person like 10 or under)

Most of the time it is expected that the IQ would grow with age (which does). But not to a significant amount.

plus
IQ does not convert to wealth.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The last time I've take a socionic test, I've get a score of 127.

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
IQ is pretty sketchy to begin with, since it's hard to measure an abstract idea that doesn't have a universal definition. But if you score very high chances are you have a couple of brain cells. I have never taken one, though I hear it is pretty commonplace in the States.

I don't think IQ is apt to grow any more than it is to decline with time .It's pretty stable since it's comparative to average performance for your age.

P

Phantonym

Oooh...I'm almost tempted to vote 40-54 in the poll.

The only official IQ-test-thingy I've taken was about 10 years ago and I scored 135 on that. I think it was a fluke.

Online ones are sketchy. I've gotten double digits on them once or twice. :D Mostly "above average" scores.

Basically, I have no way of knowing the exact score.

Well, I can function in the society quite well, so I think I'm doing just fine with the only brain that I have. :)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On average, my IQ is around 143. I'm quite annoyed at this. I'd do almost anything to increase it. I take intelligence to great value and would try to train my intelligence to reach the golden level of 160+. Tis a goal I plan to achieve within the next 15 years.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see the usefulness of a high I.Q a all. From 135-140 or more, a higher I.Q don't mean anything more.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Voted 40-54. Most of my posts are composed by a computer program attempting to interpret my incoherent thoughts.

Most bread is not purple.

Mole

Permabanned
Well, we know for certain that half of us are above average (100) and half of us are below average except in Lake Wobegon.

But unfortunately IQ grew out of Eugenics in the United States.

And Eugenics is a pseudo science waging war on the weak.

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
On average, my IQ is around 143. I'm quite annoyed at this. I'd do almost anything to increase it. I take intelligence to great value and would try to train my intelligence to reach the golden level of 160+. Tis a goal I plan to achieve within the next 15 years.

That wouldn't really make you any more innately intelligent. But I suppose it would improve your crystallised intelligence.

Besides,160 isn't much more useful than 143, as the previous poster said. It's a pretty arbitrary figure. You don't suddenly become gifted if you bumped your score up one from 129. Don't put so much stock in IQ as an indicator of intelligence.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Well, we know for certain that half of us are above average (100) and half of us are below average except in Lake Wobegon.

But unfortunately IQ grew out of Eugenics in the United States.

And Eugenics is a pseudo science waging war on the weak.
+1 to this. 134, to answer the question.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@SS: IQ is an indicator of intelligence. It is interesting every once in a while but I do not take it with great value. I take intelligence itself with great value. When I say 'golden number of 160+' I mean up to the intelligence that IQ indicates and not the IQ itself.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
135. Now if only I could raise my motivation quotient, (which is oh, probably about 63) then I would be able to USE my intelligence for something and then i'd be golden!! ;)

P

Phantonym

Now if only I could raise my motivation quotient, (which is oh, probably about 63) then I would be able to USE my intelligence for something and then i'd be golden!! ;)

+ a million to that! I can relate. That would be so sweet for me as well.

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
@SS: IQ is an indicator of intelligence. It is interesting every once in a while but I do not take it with great value. I take intelligence itself with great value. When I say 'golden number of 160+' I mean up to the intelligence that IQ indicates and not the IQ itself.

SAWWY. This is why I should stay away from the serious threads:blush:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SAWWY. This is why I should stay away from the serious threads:blush:

You won the silly contest.
you truly ARE a silly siren, aren't you? ;)

Silliness quotient: 160+.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so