• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your IQ score?

What is your IQ score?

• Total voters

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I wish I knew what mine is, my parents threw away my tests because they didn't want us to compare between the 6 of us. Argh!

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I wish I knew what mine is, my parents threw away my tests because they didn't want us to compare between the 6 of us. Argh!

I'm guessing low and they were being polite :p

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I take intelligence to great value and would try to train my intelligence to reach the golden level of 160+.

Let's make this clear: it's impossible to jump from 143 to 160+. You'll only "train" your test taking ability.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On the most legitimate IQ test I've taken as an adult, I scored around 140. However, depending on the test, it varies. The more visual and verbal, the better I do. I'm great with the shapes. I don't think most IQ tests mean very much at all though.

We were administered pretty official IQ tests in 4th grade, and it landed me in that GATE program, but they never told us our scores. All I know is, I got to skip the after lunch portion of class and goof around in a back room with a few other kids on more "challenging" projects, haha. That worked for me!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I have said before that I used to solve partial differential equations when I was in my mother's womb; I kicked rythmically to communicate the steps and results in morse code, and have been awarded a Field's medal before I was born.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
that sort of thread is useless. People tend to boost scores, or use scores of totally illegitimate tests they took 5 times. Often both.

The base (100) was defined using people who never took that sort of test before, were in a more stressful situation than 'at home in a confy chair' etc. etc. so even somebody taking a 'totally legitimate' internet test probably did alot of 'less legitimate' tests before + has a contextual and psychological advantage over 13 years old kids brought there by mom and dad or similar situations.

Seriously, give up already.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
it's 5 for me. i scored one at a job-finding center, the other four on the internet. who would take 45 tests or even 160 ??? i mean, i hate them, but i am not obsessed.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine was 126 in sixth grade. It has ranged as high as 132. So of course I claim 132. If I recall correctly, though, I just gave random answers to the math problems.

I'm not sure that being bright is all that it's cracked up to be (but maybe I'm just not quite bright enough to make it work). It just seems to make everybody else irritating.

But the poll results explain why I love this place so much. It's quick and witty.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i was tested for whether i am smart enough to be allowed to continue driving a car. the doctor said, in his opinion i could not be a clerk at a bakery.

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
I remember being given a real IQ test by the school psychologist. All the class had to take it.

I scored around 136 out of 140 at that one and it was the second best in my class. I had only missed two questions, but it got me kind of frustrated.