• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ballerina Right Brain / Left Brain Test + MBTI

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also, it is easier to make her go counter-clockwise, because that's how her shadow goes.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
So Js are left-brained and Ps are right-brained? Interesting.

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
I see it going clockwise by default, but with effort, I can reverse the direction.

wolfy

awsm
Mine do. I always see her spinning to the right, I can't change it. I've seen this a few time and it always spins to the right and I either can't or have a hell of a time spinning it the other way. Works with Fi and Se.

Now thanks to Elaur I can see her nipples too.

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
see her, absorb her movements, look away, imagine which way u want to see her move, look back and she will be moving that way.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
i realized i also see it clock-wise. If I put a screw on her head and screw it with a screwdriver she is going clock-wise.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
If you stare at her JUST her shadow and imagine it spinning either way, scroll up and her body will follow. That's how I change it. Initially it always spins clockwise for me, because I'm the most logical person ever.

(I thought clockwise meant left-brained)

It's probably BS.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
If I focus on the picture it spins counterclock wise, if I focus on something other then the picture it switches directions...

I think its rubbish...

EDIT: Upon further inspection I think she switches directions depending on which eye I focus on her... weird!

Last edited:
S

Sniffles

Most of the time she seems to be turning clockwise, but for the first time I see counter-clockwise. Must be all those commentaries on Natural Law I'm glancing through. :yay:

Ahhh now she's back to turning clockwise.

R

Riva

i know this sounds silly but i need another example...my brain is fried and i'm a lil dyslexic
eta:
okay...yeah...i'm just screwed up in my head...whew...i see it clockwise...i just...was labeling it wrong

The Spinning Dancer Explained | Enfotainer - Enfotain your mind!

i know i'm having this conversation with myself...sorry. :blush:
eta again :
wow oh my god i have issues! no...i read that wrong too omg never mind!

^ i am finding it hard to understand the explanation even.

Usually Anti clockwise but today clockwise.
It changes not when i concentrate hard but when i change the position of my eyes.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i first saw it trning anti clockwise, then i sort of, did something and it changed, then again.
and again. hum.
Usually Anti clockwise but today clockwise.
It changes not when i concentrate hard but when i change the position of my eyes.
yeah exactly, i just sort of, run my eyes over it for a few seconds, maybe blind once or twice and voila!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I normally see it as clockwise. If I look at the dancer's left thigh/shin then I see that it's counter clock wise, and then it starts turning that way.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i think we're narrowing it down to the feet : P
way to go team!