User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

counter-clockwise

it took me a while to see it going the other way
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I see her turning from left to right. Clockwise or counterclockwise assumes you are using either a birdseye view or wormseye view respectively.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

heart on fire

When I clicked in she was turning counterclockwise and then changed to clockwise. I immediately thought it was just that she turns one way for a while and then the other for a while. I don't think this is a real test.

MBTI
    yupp

so I finally just stared at it for a bit then it started going clockwise. but if I look away then back again it goes back to anti-clockwise.

MBTI
    ISXJ

I first saw it as going clockwise and then after a little while it switched to counter-clockwise. I can also manipulate her movement now...but the funny thing is, I can only make her turn clockwise when her raised foot is pointing directly toward the right side, and to turn her counter-clockwise her rasied foot needs to be pointing toward the left side. Anyone else have that experience?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I see counter clockwise. Trying to imagine it clockwise now.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

With me the direction switches if I take a quick glance at the foot and the shadow of the foot, sometimes the image rotation "flips" when I look back up.

Edit: It's a bit odder, actually, after looking at it some more. The image starts by rotation counterclockwise from the direction of the feet, switches to clockwise when I look at the foot and foot's shadow. When I look at the head, it switches back to rotating counterclockwise from below when I look at the head.

Edit two: After covering up areas and watching for switches in direction (to avoid the whole image luring me in and just watching one small part.), it doesn't seem that it switches the image every few minutes, though I still wouldn't rule it out.

Edit three (Third time's the charm I guess.): After some more watching by covering up areas and mentally "flipping" the rotation, it is in fact a mental flip, the image doesn't change.

MBTI
    INFP

I see it going clockwise, and I can't imagine it going the other way. I'm left handed and therefore right brained. prplchknz, are you right brained?
    tee hee

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Dufresne View Post
    I see it going clockwise, and I can't imagine it going the other way. I'm left handed and therefore right brained. prplchknz, are you right brained?
    I do anything that requires my hand with my right. I do anything that requires my whole arm with my left. But I'm primarily right handed. I don't know which side brained I actually am. I suspect I'm a little of both, and I suspect most people are as well.But probably more left.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

She appeared to be going counter-clockwise. (right-to-left, I think), It never changed even though I watched for a long time. Near the beginning, she rotated slowly, and sped up later. But always in the same direction.