• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ballerina Right Brain / Left Brain Test + MBTI

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can only see it as clockwise and can't change it. I've always known that I'm pretty right brained though.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't see her make a full revolution. The animation seems out of sync. Or maybe my brain is out of sync.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Every new time I see the pic it turns anti-clockwise. And then the moment I start reading the text it switches to clockwise and doesnt switch back again no matter what I do *lol*. Have to close the file then and reopen in 5 minutes and its anti-clockwise again. Maybe I should focus more on the feet than other body parts... like the head

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i think we're narrowing it down to the feet : P
way to go team!

Just look at the shadow. The stretched out leg is always going counter-clockwise.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It switches every 1/4 to 1/2 turn - clockwise, counter-clockwise, clockwise, counter-clockwise, etc.

Makes you kinda dizzy....

Anyway, the very first time I saw it, she was moving counter-clockwise. But for the life of me, I can't make her stop shifting anymore lol.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yep, it keeps switching... randomly.

I've seen it before, a long time ago, and that time I only saw counter-clockwise. I couldn't make her switch. In this thread, though, she's turning clockwise most of the time. Maybe it depends on your mood, too. I'm totally not in a 'thinking' mood at the moment.

My INTP dad mainly sees clockwise. My ESFJ (or ISFJ) mom sees counter-clockwise. So there might be some truth in that...

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

With the two images, even though they have L and R, with white outline of the legs indicating which one is in front of the other when they cross; they still look like they rotate the same way. Only by loking at it crosseyed, focusing on the outline of the leg, can I kind of see them rotating opposite.
Otherwise, even though I default to clockwise, I can still change it at will (sometimes it takes time, wanting to stay locked on whichever way it is rotating), and soon, it goes back and forth, sometimes even changing direction everytime the legs eclipse one another.

Rimarie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Right-Brain/Left-Brain Test

Has this been posted here before? Sorry if so
This may serve as N/S or J/P clarification for someone, I guess :)

Take the test here ~> http://en.sommer-sommer.com/braintest/
And share your result