User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

before i read past the first question i'm saying counterclockwise
    eta:
    after i read more of it i attempted for a sec to reverse it but felt some odd vertigo thing and felt sick so no...i can't believe anyone could naturally see it the other way. it makes me sick.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Two Point Two View Post
    Edit: I'm never sure about the designation of cognitive functions as left or right brained, though. Ti can seem kind of 'left brain' to me, and Ni can seem kind of 'right brain'...
    Yes, the brain works in a dynamic and communicative fashion. It would be hard -if not impossible- to designate certain functions with their respective brain areas.

I know 3 INFJs who appear right-brained according to these standards, even though Ni and Fe are apparently left-brained functions.

I wonder why...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Can people seriously see it moving counter clockwise? I looked atit for like maybe 3 or 4 minutes and it doesn't change.

That's crazy!!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Can people seriously see it moving counter clockwise? I looked atit for like maybe 3 or 4 minutes and it doesn't change.

That's crazy!!
    really!!?? i feel the opposite...weird!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I had the same experience (could only see her move clockwise) until I tried his suggestions. It took effort, but it worked. Very cool little trick.

Ginkgo

If this serves as a lesson to anyone: Never trust your initial perceptions of things. You may learn quite a bit from others who see things from a different perspective.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

How do we know that this really tells us anything? I've seen this a few times, and even though I have balanced hemispheres, I can only see it move clockwise.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I only see clockwise. I'm trying to see anti-clockwise, but I can't :'( Seems like most INTPs or INs see clockwise though... Meh

What the hell? Now it's going anti-clockwise. I give up. I don't even know anymore
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    How do we know that this really tells us anything? I've seen this a few times, and even though I have balanced hemispheres, I can only see it move clockwise.
    See! There you go! You're questioning things.

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    I only see clockwise. I'm trying to see anti-clockwise, but I can't :'( Seems like most INTPs or INs see clockwise though... Meh

What the hell? Now it's going anti-clockwise. I give up. I don't even know anymore
    Maybe because you're seeing it anti-clockwise because you changed your frame of mind?

MBTI
    INTP

This is really trippy. I could only see clockwise at first; it took me forever to see counter-clockwise. Then, after I finally saw it counter-clockwise, it was difficult to change it back. Now I can switch it back and forth every few seconds, but it took a while before I could do that.

I don't see yet how this relates to left/right-brainedness. Maybe it has something to do with looking at the individual parts of the dancer as opposed the whole. I'll have to stare at it more and see if I can figure it out.