• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I just took this test...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...weird okay thanks.. :)

wolfy

awsm
and got esfp...never got that before...

someone else take it and tell me what's up...please? :)

I got ESFP in that test too.

blog_highfive.jpg

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I got ISFJ... first time getting that, too. Then I looked at the bottom with all those little graphs, and beneath ISFJ and INFP it said: You scored 79% on ISFJ, higher than 97% of your peers; You scored 79% on INFP, higher than 91% of your peers.

So I guess it's typing based on comparison or something?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
right...i scored 68% on esfp, enfj and infp so...not sure why it was esfp...i scored like 64% on enfp i think?

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
I score INFP,maybe I'm just XNFP or E-INFP because I think I relate to both of them. Well, Idk. :shock:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...it's confusing

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFP was the clear winner with 98 percentile
next - ESFP (86%), ENTP (70%)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I scored ENFP (75%). Followed by ESFP (71%), INTP (68%), ENTJ (68%), and ENTP (64%).

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Apparently I'm ESFP too! Something strange happened to my personality the past few months.

(ESFP 75%, ENFP 71%, INTP 71%)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENFP (86%), ENTP(68%), ESFP(%68), INFJ(57%)....

B

brainheart

I scored 79% on both ISFJ and INFP but it told me ISFJ. Huh?

I don't relate to the ISFJ description at all. I've never gotten it before, either.

And I don't know why I would get it, when all of the obviously N vs S questions I answered in an obviously N matter.

B

brainheart

I got ISFJ... first time getting that, too. Then I looked at the bottom with all those little graphs, and beneath ISFJ and INFP it said: You scored 79% on ISFJ, higher than 97% of your peers; You scored 79% on INFP, higher than 91% of your peers.

So I guess it's typing based on comparison or something?

Exact same! Hmm. Maybe they just assume we're ISFJs because there are more of them than INFPs?

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
My 1st 2nd and 3rd types were really close in percentage.

1. INFP (79%)
2. INTP (75%)
3. ISFJ (71%)

That ISFJ is interesting...