• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Alpha Male/Female Test...

QuentinBeck

Your result for The Are You an Alpha Male/Female Test ...
Beta

You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

You scored 13% on Alpha, higher than 4% of your peers.
You scored 40% on Beta, higher than 56% of your peers.
You scored 60% on Omega, higher than 75% of your peers.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

Goddammit.

(19% on Alpha, 47% on Beta, 47% on Omega)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Beta

I think I used to be an Alpha.

And then I matured.:devil:

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Alpha & Omega

You scored

Alpha & Omega
How did you get this score? It doesn't even make any sense! Congratulations for being random/bat-shit insane!

Uhmm. Lol.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Your result for The Are You an Alpha Male/Female Test ...
Alpha
11054725409933937835.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Why are you taking this test? It doesn't matter what other people think, because you're awesome!​

You scored 63% on Alpha, higher than 81% of your peers.
You scored 40% on Beta, higher than 56% of your peers.
You scored 20% on Omega, higher than 12% of your peers.

Both more alpha and more beta than most? mmkay

I knew picking up the tip would get me credit someday.

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
Beta

31% on Alpha, 47% on Beta, 40% on Omega