User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

I got Beta...

Whoever wrote this test has no idea what "Alpha" means. LOL! You can't be rude and obnoxios and be an Alpha... you have to put others first. That is, you have to EARN the Alpha title. At least, in the SJ world that's how it is. :rolli:
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This is hilarious...I love the last line:

Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".
    What's even funnier than that is that I'm actually Alpha after Omega, not Beta. Two extremes, but not the middle. I'm bi-polar!

47% Omega
    38% Alpha
    27% Beta

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I got Beta...

Whoever wrote this test has no idea what "Alpha" means. LOL! You can't be rude and obnoxios and be an Alpha... you have to put others first. That is, you have to EARN the Alpha title. At least, in the SJ world that's how it is. :rolli:
    Alphas can be rude, it's true. I'm not saying they're all rude, but they can be. Invasive also.

The Beta description in this test actually seems quite SJ to me. "The Enforcer, The Right Hand Man."

ThatGirl

I got:

You scare the living daylights of out Alphas. You are by all definition, a GOD.

...Pretty accurate

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Alpha
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Omega
    Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

53% on Omega
    38% on Alpha
    20% on Beta

Blah... the test is mistaking my laid-back nature I adopt when trying to have fun with some sort of submissive, guardian mumbo jumbo....

I can be very in tune with my own awesomeness and stay chill at the same time

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Why am I not surprised? Anyway...

Omega
    STFU and go get me my coffee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

STFU and go get me my coffee.
    creamer and sugar?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Nah. Hot, strong and black.
    Hold the sugar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Alot of great points have been made in this thread.

I think it funny to directly compare the concept of an "alpha" male/female in humans to other species, namely wolves.

Needless aggression/violence has been frowned upon by civilized people for many generations, thank God. What is not so admonished is the concept of assertiveness, or the ability of an individual to make predetermined social outcomes a reality. Those traits are necessary for anyone to live a full life, in my opinion.

There are plenty of times in everyone's life where another individual will try to exert their will on us. Most often this is in a voluntary environment, such as the workplace. The boss tells someone to do something, and they do it. That is not needless aggression, the boss is in charge, they are the alpha, and they are not necessarily the biggest and baddest person in the room.

There are times in life when someone has to be in charge. It is not always bad for thier to be a leader. Not everyone wants to be one, so we should be thankful when good ones do assert themselves and gain prominence in whatever pack they are running with.