User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I got tears in my eyes after reading this. Well spoken...wait, are you an ISTP? How old are you, fiend?!
    sure someone wasnt cutting up onions in the other room?

I'm 22, but I should mention credit is not mine to take for what I wrote, Jesus taught these concepts first albeit worded differently.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Omega Male

The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique. Omega Males have relations with people from all groups and carry a resourcefulness and cunning (sometimes strength) to get a job done with their own skill. This being said, an omega male can have great pride without it manifesting as "ego." (There are always exceptions.

An Alpha Male MUST absolutely be perceived by his peers as the toughest, most popular, and smartest. An Omega Male cares little for this recognition...but knows that he is all those things and more.

Alpha males must have the support of his "boys." This can be the foundation for many shallow and superficial relationships. An Omega Male needs support from time to time, but has few true friends who know him intimately and generally shuns shallow acquaintences.

Two sides of the same coin....both being very effective in accomplishing goals.
    In Animals:

Two Rams are butting heads while the female watches. The winner who mates is the stongest and therefore the Alpha Male.

Wait...A third ram runs out of the woods and mates with the female while the two males are fighting. THAT is the omega male.

In Humans:

Alpha Male: John Stewart
    Omega Male: Steven Colbert

Alpha Male: Team Sport Captain
    Omega Male: Dedicated student/master of martial arts
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

19% Alpha
    13% Beta
    80% Omega
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Omega Male

The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique. Omega Males have relations with people from all groups and carry a resourcefulness and cunning (sometimes strength) to get a job done with their own skill. This being said, an omega male can have great pride without it manifesting as "ego." (There are always exceptions.

An Alpha Male MUST absolutely be perceived by his peers as the toughest, most popular, and smartest. An Omega Male cares little for this recognition...but knows that he is all those things and more.

Alpha males must have the support of his "boys." This can be the foundation for many shallow and superficial relationships. An Omega Male needs support from time to time, but has few true friends who know him intimately and generally shuns shallow acquaintences.

Two sides of the same coin....both being very effective in accomplishing goals.
    In Animals:

Two Rams are butting heads while the female watches. The winner who mates is the stongest and therefore the Alpha Male.

Wait...A third ram runs out of the woods and mates with the female while the two males are fighting. THAT is the omega male.

In Humans:

Alpha Male: John Stewart
    Omega Male: Steven Colbert

Alpha Male: Team Sport Captain
    Omega Male: Dedicated student/master of martial arts
    Good stuff.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Beta

You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Beta.

But there was quite a few questions that I couldn't relate to at all.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Alpha 81%

No kiddin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Hmm... I didn't get a result. The quiz just laughed at me, pushed me aside, and then had sex with my girlfriend.

What does that mean? Also, how do I win her back?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Alpha 81%

No kiddin.
    Why am I not surprised? Anyway...

Omega

Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

6% Alpha
    20% Beta
    87% Omega

Omega.

"We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".
    In Animals:

Two Rams are butting heads while the female watches. The winner who mates is the strongest and therefore the Alpha Male.

urban dictionary