• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More Accurate OK Cupid Socionics Test

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
"You prefer situations where the power structure and hierarchy is clearly defined according to consistent rules where ambiguities are minimized".

Ok, see these types of questions confuse me. I prefer something akin to anarchy really. But if I'm in an environment in which there are very specific things expected of me(say an academic one) and those things are complicated and/or unfamiliar(like Quantitative Analysis or Advanced Finance :D); then, I need specifics. I need to know exactly, detail for detail, what's going on, who's in charge, what the consequences of xyz are. So what's my answer?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Haha...same thing really with the other test.

ILE, followed by ILI, LII, EII, and with ESE coming it dead last by a large margin.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Ok, so your other test I scored ESFP and ESTP.
This one I got ENFP and INFP.:D This one gave more expected results; although, I picked "unsure" for 3 questions, and kinda bsed on two. The ESFP and ESTP values were relatively low on here.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
IEE, weird. I'm a big introvert. Although I love the group process of sharing and expressing ideas in things I'm interested in (obviously sharing ideas about financial advice or something won't catch my interest), I can imitate an ENFP in this way I guess.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Doesn't work that way. Most times an INFP in MBTI will be an INFp in Socionics, the functions have different descriptions.

Actually, yeah, usually it does because the functions are reversed. NiFe is an INFJ in MBTI and an INFp in Socionics, and vice versa. The descriptions aren't that different.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Actually, yeah, usually it does because the functions are reversed. NiFe is an INFJ in MBTI and an INFp in Socionics, and vice versa. The descriptions aren't that different.

No, honestly it doesn't. You read the definition of 'p' in Socionics and tell me how that relates to a J for an introvert.

wolfy

awsm
I'm ISFP in both socionics and MBTI. They are both the same yet different. I quite like the way the functions are described in socionics, a different spin on it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, honestly it doesn't. You read the definition of 'p' in Socionics and tell me how that relates to a J for an introvert.

the functions are the same. it's as simple as that.

in MBTI INFJ is Ni Fe

in socionics INFp is Ni Fe

Etc.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
God damn it people.

MBTI INFP is not Socionics INFj.

J/P switch is bullshit.

The functions are not the same. They may have the same name, but they are different.

There are INFPs who are INFp in socionics, as well as those who are INFj in socionics. They are different systems.

As for the test, I took it a while ago and got a tie between INFp, INFj and INTp, followed closely by INTj. I do believe I am INFp though.

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I got INFp, Intuitive Ethical Introvert. Interesting, I've never delved into socionics before and don't really know anything about it.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Uh oh, I got ENTj.
I'm having second thoughts about my type again.... GODDAMMIT.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESFj...

like actually? :huh:

Well I don't think the results are super accurate but I definitely thought the questions were really unique and not predictable so that was neat =)