• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More Accurate OK Cupid Socionics Test

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
there's a fourteen question test going around on OK Cupid which is horribly inaccurate

this is another on the same site that's better

OkCupid.com: Take Socionics Test

I got on ENFp on this one. I trust it.

deleted
I made both of these tests. The "inaccurate one" is not based on contemporary Socionics, but my own typology theory that is correlative to both MBTI and Socionics.

Old thread with the same test as the one you posted:
Typology Central - Check out my Socionics test

Although it might be accurate to what it says in contemporary Socionics, I don't actually believe in contemporary Socionics.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I say that the other one is incredibly inaccurate because I got ISFj and my friend got ESFp and that is totally not either one of our types by a long shot. It's inaccurate enough to be comical.

However, if you made this test posted here, good job.

deleted
I say that the other one is incredibly inaccurate because I got ISFj and my friend got ESFp and that is totally not either one of our types by a long shot. It's inaccurate enough to be comical.

You technically got INxP. There is not much of a reason for the results to say ENFP if you answered questions that point to Ni valuing over Ne. That was the point of that test. I can't actually verify its inaccuracy if you are talking about something different than I am.

However, if you made this test posted here, good job.

Thanks.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You technically got INxP. There is not much of a reason for the results to say ENFP if you answered questions that point to Ni valuing over Ne. That was the point of that test. I can't actually verify its inaccuracy if you are talking about something different than I am.

But it randomly spit out ISFJ as my initial result and I had to pretty much do math problems to even figure out the INxP result.

Not only that, but in MBTI I test INFP or ENFP. That means I value Ne, not Ni. I always get ENFp in socionics.

So any way you slice it it's wrong for me. A socionics INFp is an MBTI INFJ which I am not.

And my friend is an ISTp ...maybe possibly an INTP...and he got ESFp. It was just bizarre. He is definitely an introvert.

I don't mean to offend you personally, but I found it dramatically inaccurate.

You're welcome.

deleted
But it randomly spit out ISFJ as my initial result and I had to pretty much do math problems to even figure out the INxP result.

The main point I think is that any test is going to be inaccurate if it has to chose which type to give you out of 3 possible results. Even this Socionics test you posted does this with some people. The problem for you receiving ISFJ is that it was tied with other types, so ISFJ was the automated result because it is a more popular type. However because ESxJ was your least percentage, then your actual result was INxP, not ISFJ. I made a specification here, because the test server isn't that advanced.

Not only that, but in MBTI I test INFP or ENFP. That means I value Ne, not Ni. I always get ENFp in socionics.

Well then INFP probably fits you the best, since you tested as Ni valuing. INFPs don't value Ne in my opinion.

So any way you slice it it's wrong for me. A socionics INFp is an MBTI INFJ which I am not.

That is the J/P switch theory which I don't favor. An INFP is an INFP in typology, and all these other theories that say otherwise would be wrong against the one that is right.

And my friend is an ISTp ...maybe possibly an INTP...and he got ESFp. It was just bizarre. He is definitely an introvert.

First, look at the percentages of his results, then decide among those. I specified this clearly in the test directions. There is probably a reason within the system for him scoring ESFP, and you need to figure that out if you want a correct result.

Most results on my 14-Q test I personally think highly of, so you did by no means offend me.

I am not a big fan of this contemporary Socionics theory, even though I made a test about it a month or so back.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
This test yielded LII for me, which is congruent with my self-typing.

Small note on scores at 60% or higher:
LII (INTj, Ti-Ne) - 78%
SLI (ISTp; Si-Te)- 73%
ILE (ENTp; Ne-Ti)- 72%
SLE (ESTp; Se-Ti)- 71%
LSI (ISTj; Ti-Se)- 70%
LSE (ESTj; Te-Si) - 63%

Postscript:
Last time I took this, yielded LSI. Hm...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The main point I think is that any test is going to be inaccurate if it has to chose which type to give you out of 3 possible results. Even this Socionics test you posted does this with some people. The problem for you receiving ISFJ is that it was tied with other types, so ISFJ was the automated result because it is a more popular type. However because ESxJ was your least percentage, then your actual result was INxP, not ISFJ. I made a specification here, because the test server isn't that advanced.

Ok. I figured that out. Thanks.

Well then INFP probably fits you the best, since you tested as Ni valuing. INFPs don't value Ne in my opinion.

Dude - on MBTI tests I get INFP or ENFP which are Ne valuing results. Then in Socionics I get ENFp which is another Ne valuing result. The only person who seems to think I value Ni is you. Do you not see the problem with this?

That is the J/P switch theory which I don't favor. An INFP is an INFP in typology, and all these other theories that say otherwise would be wrong against the one that is right.

But they do switch. You must accept it because it actually changes functions preferred in the two systems.

First, look at the percentages of his results, then decide among those. I specified this clearly in the test directions. There is probably a reason within the system for him scoring ESFP, and you need to figure that out if you want a correct result.

That is a flaw in your test. People shouldn't have to work hard and guess to get a correct type result. What about people taking it who have limited knowledge of MBTI?

deleted
:shock:

That test is insane.
I won't even type the result.

I personally don't like this test, because it's influenced by contemporary-Socionics, but I'm going to leave it up anyway.

But they do switch. You must accept it because it actually changes functions preferred in the two systems.

I believe that system is incorrect though. Ti relates more to the INTJ and ISTJ, not the INTP and ISTP. Definitely not what they call "Ti," and I know I'm going against both systems, but they are correlated to my understanding.

That is a flaw in your test. People shouldn't have to work hard and guess to get a correct type result. What about people taking it who have limited knowledge of MBTI?

Newbies get inaccurate and wavering results from even the 4 preference test a lot of the time. The main evidence is that my test isn't all that inaccurate, and it assumes things that the basic 4-pref test doesn't. Say if you were raised more in a judging lifestyle and come out more J, that might not be natural of you.

Dude - on MBTI tests I get INFP or ENFP which are Ne valuing results. Then in Socionics I get ENFp which is another Ne valuing result. The only person who seems to think I value Ni is you. Do you not see the problem with this?

I don't know what the reason is. My 14-Q test has a good impression on me, and it might be because I look at things differently. I guess you were just one of those rotten results, that every test has, and I apologize if you don't like it.

Jaguar

I personally don't like this test, because it's influenced by contemporary-Socionics, but I'm going to leave it up anyway.

You mean you are the one who created that test I just called: insane? :D
Haha. Don't take it personally, man.

I actually prefer to focus on the functions and how people use them.
It's more interesting.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFj - Ethical Intuitive Introvert

Thats interesting. I've never tested as that - not that I'm disputing it or anything (I realize Socionics is different - I'm just not sure how :huh: )

My high scores:
67% on EII (INFj)
52% on ESI (ISFj)
58% on LII (INTj)
66% on IEE (ENFp)
65% on IEI (INFp)
54% on SEI (ISFp)
56% on ILI (INTp)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFj - Ethical Intuitive Introvert

Thats interesting. I've never tested as that - not that I'm disputing it or anything (I realize Socionics is different - I'm just not sure how :huh: )

My high scores:
67% on EII (INFj)
52% on ESI (ISFj)
58% on LII (INTj)
66% on IEE (ENFp)
65% on IEI (INFp)
54% on SEI (ISFp)
56% on ILI (INTp)

An INFj in Socionics is an INFP in MBTI, so it's probably right. The introverts are flipped in Socionics.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
An INFj in Socionics is an INFP in MBTI, so it's probably right. The introverts are flipped in Socionics.
Yeah I thought that was the case. I'm just shocked (and excited) whenever I test remotely 'J' :D

GatorGirl

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I got ESTP, don't think Ive ever got that before

I usually get ENTP or ENTJ

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
LSI - ISTj

LSI (ISTj): 72%
LII (INTj): 65%
SLI (ISTp): 62%
ILI (INTp): 60%
ESI (ISFj): 59%

ESE (ESFj): 30%

Now this one is accurate.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I like the other test waaay better. I had a really difficult time picking the answers. Maybe this is good for some people, but it didn't work out for me at all.

71% on SLI (ISTp)
63% on LSE (ESTj)
62% on ILI (INTp)
58% on LSI (ISTj)
57% on SEI (ISFp)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Doesn't work that way. Most times an INFP in MBTI will be an INFp in Socionics, the functions have different descriptions.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
80% IEI -> INFp (wait..so is that INFJ in MBTI then? :shock:)
79% IEE-> ENFp

Last edited: