User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

"You prefer situations where the power structure and hierarchy is clearly defined according to consistent rules where ambiguities are minimized".

Ok, see these types of questions confuse me. I prefer something akin to anarchy really. But if I'm in an environment in which there are very specific things expected of me(say an academic one) and those things are complicated and/or unfamiliar(like Quantitative Analysis or Advanced Finance ); then, I need specifics. I need to know exactly, detail for detail, what's going on, who's in charge, what the consequences of xyz are. So what's my answer?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Haha...same thing really with the other test.

ILE, followed by ILI, LII, EII, and with ESE coming it dead last by a large margin.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Ok, so your other test I scored ESFP and ESTP.
    This one I got ENFP and INFP. This one gave more expected results; although, I picked "unsure" for 3 questions, and kinda bsed on two. The ESFP and ESTP values were relatively low on here.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

IEE, weird. I'm a big introvert. Although I love the group process of sharing and expressing ideas in things I'm interested in (obviously sharing ideas about financial advice or something won't catch my interest), I can imitate an ENFP in this way I guess.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Doesn't work that way. Most times an INFP in MBTI will be an INFp in Socionics, the functions have different descriptions.
    Actually, yeah, usually it does because the functions are reversed. NiFe is an INFJ in MBTI and an INFp in Socionics, and vice versa. The descriptions aren't that different.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Actually, yeah, usually it does because the functions are reversed. NiFe is an INFJ in MBTI and an INFp in Socionics, and vice versa. The descriptions aren't that different.
    No, honestly it doesn't. You read the definition of 'p' in Socionics and tell me how that relates to a J for an introvert.

I'm ISFP in both socionics and MBTI. They are both the same yet different. I quite like the way the functions are described in socionics, a different spin on it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    No, honestly it doesn't. You read the definition of 'p' in Socionics and tell me how that relates to a J for an introvert.
    the functions are the same. it's as simple as that.

in MBTI INFJ is Ni Fe

in socionics INFp is Ni Fe

Etc.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

God damn it people.

MBTI INFP is not Socionics INFj.

J/P switch is bullshit.

The functions are not the same. They may have the same name, but they are different.

There are INFPs who are INFp in socionics, as well as those who are INFj in socionics. They are different systems.

As for the test, I took it a while ago and got a tie between INFp, INFj and INTp, followed closely by INTj. I do believe I am INFp though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I got INFp, Intuitive Ethical Introvert. Interesting, I've never delved into socionics before and don't really know anything about it.