User Tag List

12311 Last

deleted

Default Interesting 14-Q Typology Test

I designed this test with an integration of Jung's types, MBTI, and Socionics in mind. If anything it's interesting and I've liked the results so far, coming of course from the maker, but it's really pegged down my family members and friends and the profiles from the result fit them well. The information about the types I used to make this test seems to work better with the intertype relations than my experience with any other stuff I've found online.

My main focus was to show how certain types have part of their thought process in common, such as the INTJ and ENTP, both having intuition then thinking in the traditional sense. I also wanted to prove that intertype relations aren't so fallacious when you get the typings accurate. This is an attempt of mine to moderately "refine" some parts of these three typology systems with a few new approaches. Socionics influenced this of course, but I think since MBTI has just as much influence on it, it can be a pretty good MBTI test. I basically wanted it to be a good MBTI test for having just 14 questions. Some of the questions make you think about how you compare to people you know, and try to force an answer out of you. Check it out.

Helloquizzy, or okcupid

HelloQuizzy.com

OkCupid.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I got ENTP twice.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

deleted

You only need to take it once

What's your actual type?

Phantonym

I like the test. Well done!

I got 83% on INFJ and 75% on INTJ, all others were under 60%.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

ISTJ.

Wow, that was also the result for my physiogamy(sp?) MBTI test. Do I come across as ISTJ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    You only need to take it once

What's your actual type?
    I typically get INTP, but considering the similarities between the two types, I reasoned that wasn't anything unusual until I saw how low I scored on INTP. I scored really high on INTJ, too, they were about even.

ENTP = 87%
    INTJ = 87%
    ISFP = 67%
    INFP = 58%
    ESTP = 58%
    INFJ = 58%

I got ISFJ on that test, grungemouse. My apparent shadow type ...
    Last edited by Tyrant; 09-29-2009 at 04:49 AM.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I like the test. Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I forgot to tell you I liked it. It cuts to the chase. Fast.
    Thanks, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    I typically get INTP, but considering the similarities between the two types, I reasoned that wasn't anything unusual until I saw how low I scored on INTP. I scored really high on INTJ, too, they were about even.
    Well one major thing I was looking forward to clarifying in typology is the difference between introverted and extroverted intuition, in my eyes. And no this doesn't necessarily relate to the functions of traditional MBTI, because on this test INTJs have Ti for instance (but it's not MBTI "Ti"). However it certainly correlates in my mind. Introverted intuition being more abstract in one's own internal mind, that is compromising elements of imagination, novelty, mystery, and esoteric impressionistic things, where extroverted intuition is more about external abstractions, like seeing real life possibilities, noticing trends and hidden implications, thinking up ideas/plans and making predictions. The obvious thing is that anyone can be strong in both of these things, but typology is about getting down to the fine preferences, and as Socionics would call them, "quadra values." So I definitely don't mean to change your knowledge of MBTI, but I'm just interested in looking at things in another way.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Some of the questions were so long that they ended up being a bit confusing. But basically, I really like the test. I got the same result for both NTPs, but my result was somehow INTP (??)

75% INTP
    75% ENTP
    58% ESTP
    58% INTJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

You know, I completely forgot you were using the Socionics temperaments (used to seeing it as ISTj, INTj, etc.). I feel like an idiot. It's a fairly accurate test for its length, I liked it.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Some of the questions were so long that they ended up being a bit confusing. But basically, I really like the test. I got the same result for both NTPs, but my result was somehow INTP (??)

75% INTP
    75% ENTP
    58% ESTP
    58% INTJ
    Thanks. I'm aware that a few questions are hard to answer and confusing, but that was sort of my intention, for me trying to express that idea as clearly and informatively as I could possibly do.

Well actually that is a tough spot to be in, tied between INTP and ENTP. This program is not the best for choosing between the two, so I made it that you got INTP in a tie because it is more typical for someone to get INTP. I think the percentages by population I used were INTP 3.3%, ENTP 3.2% :/ But a good question is, what was your lowest percentage? and then you could very well be the conflictor of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    It's a fairly accurate test for its length, I liked it.
    Thank you.