• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interesting 14-Q Typology Test

deleted
I designed this test with an integration of Jung's types, MBTI, and Socionics in mind. If anything it's interesting and I've liked the results so far, coming of course from the maker, but it's really pegged down my family members and friends and the profiles from the result fit them well. The information about the types I used to make this test seems to work better with the intertype relations than my experience with any other stuff I've found online.

My main focus was to show how certain types have part of their thought process in common, such as the INTJ and ENTP, both having intuition then thinking in the traditional sense. I also wanted to prove that intertype relations aren't so fallacious when you get the typings accurate. This is an attempt of mine to moderately "refine" some parts of these three typology systems with a few new approaches. Socionics influenced this of course, but I think since MBTI has just as much influence on it, it can be a pretty good MBTI test. I basically wanted it to be a good MBTI test for having just 14 questions. Some of the questions make you think about how you compare to people you know, and try to force an answer out of you. Check it out.

Helloquizzy, or okcupid

HelloQuizzy.com

OkCupid.com

P

Phantonym

I like the test. Well done! :)

I got 83% on INFJ and 75% on INTJ, all others were under 60%.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ISTJ.

Wow, that was also the result for my physiogamy(sp?) MBTI test. Do I come across as ISTJ?

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You only need to take it once :)

What's your actual type?
I typically get INTP, but considering the similarities between the two types, I reasoned that wasn't anything unusual until I saw how low I scored on INTP. I scored really high on INTJ, too, they were about even.

ENTP = 87%
INTJ = 87%
ISFP = 67%
INFP = 58%
ESTP = 58%
INFJ = 58%

I got ISFJ on that test, grungemouse. My apparent shadow type ... :shock:

Last edited:

deleted
I like the test. Well done! :)

I forgot to tell you I liked it. It cuts to the chase. Fast.

Thanks, guys.

I typically get INTP, but considering the similarities between the two types, I reasoned that wasn't anything unusual until I saw how low I scored on INTP. I scored really high on INTJ, too, they were about even.

Well one major thing I was looking forward to clarifying in typology is the difference between introverted and extroverted intuition, in my eyes. And no this doesn't necessarily relate to the functions of traditional MBTI, because on this test INTJs have Ti for instance (but it's not MBTI "Ti"). However it certainly correlates in my mind. Introverted intuition being more abstract in one's own internal mind, that is compromising elements of imagination, novelty, mystery, and esoteric impressionistic things, where extroverted intuition is more about external abstractions, like seeing real life possibilities, noticing trends and hidden implications, thinking up ideas/plans and making predictions. The obvious thing is that anyone can be strong in both of these things, but typology is about getting down to the fine preferences, and as Socionics would call them, "quadra values." So I definitely don't mean to change your knowledge of MBTI, but I'm just interested in looking at things in another way.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Some of the questions were so long that they ended up being a bit confusing. But basically, I really like the test. I got the same result for both NTPs, but my result was somehow INTP (??)

75% INTP
75% ENTP
58% ESTP
58% INTJ

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You know, I completely forgot you were using the Socionics temperaments (used to seeing it as ISTj, INTj, etc.). I feel like an idiot. It's a fairly accurate test for its length, I liked it.

deleted
Some of the questions were so long that they ended up being a bit confusing. But basically, I really like the test. I got the same result for both NTPs, but my result was somehow INTP (??)

75% INTP
75% ENTP
58% ESTP
58% INTJ

Thanks. I'm aware that a few questions are hard to answer and confusing, but that was sort of my intention, for me trying to express that idea as clearly and informatively as I could possibly do.

Well actually that is a tough spot to be in, tied between INTP and ENTP. This program is not the best for choosing between the two, so I made it that you got INTP in a tie because it is more typical for someone to get INTP. I think the percentages by population I used were INTP 3.3%, ENTP 3.2% :/ But a good question is, what was your lowest percentage? and then you could very well be the conflictor of that one.

It's a fairly accurate test for its length, I liked it.

Thank you.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
92% ESFJ
67% ESTJ
67% ENTP
67% ISFP

Woah. :shock: I'm really surprised on how much I scored as ESFJ.

Nice test.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I have a question, why did you use the bestfit description for MBTI INTJ for Socionics INTJ? That's what always put me off and confused me.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. 75% for ENTJ and 75% for INTP. INTJ = 50%

o_O

Damn, still unsure about my type.

deleted
Woah. :shock: I'm really surprised on how much I scored as ESFJ.

Nice test.

Thank you. I'm not sure if you agree with that typing, but ISFJ and ESFJ have quite different values in my eyes, so there is definitely some difference in accordance to what result you will receive here.

I have a question, why did you use the bestfit description for MBTI INTJ for Socionics INTJ? That's what always put me off and confused me.

I still have to write my own descriptions, and I don't really want to take descriptions from another site word for word, but the things it says in those profiles are actually pretty associated with many of the concepts I agree with, and that I definitely don't mind keeping it in my test thus far. (So it's not exactly socionics, or exactly MBTI, how they traditionally are, but my impression of how they should work together.)

Wow. 75% for ENTJ and 75% for INTP. INTJ = 50%

o_O

Damn, still unsure about my type.

Hah, I knew you were NiTe, TeNi, from reading your posts, Litvyak. I think one of those two types is correct.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I got ISFP. It's an Alpha Quadra like LII, so I suppose this has reasonable accuracy.

67% ISFP
67% ISTP
58% INTP
58% INFP
58% ESTP
58% ISTJ

MBTI Type
INxJ
I was on the fence with a couple questions.

You scored 75% on ISTJ, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored 75% on INTJ, higher than 90% of your peers.
You scored 67% on ESTP, higher than 87% of your peers.
You scored 67% on ENTP, higher than 83% of your peers.

deleted
I got ISFP. It's an Alpha Quadra like LII, so I suppose this has reasonable accuracy.

67% ISFP
67% ISTP
58% INTP
58% INFP
58% ESTP
58% ISTJ

Thanks. It seems like the main theme of your results is introversion, perception, and introverted sensing. However it is my assumption that actual introversion/extroversion is not a clear distinction always, and can't really be seen in essence. Only through the functions, correlative behaviors, and one's relativity to the J/P axis.

Edit: I can see how you would be ISTP, you do come across as Te, some themes: organization, systemization, experiential logic and receptive management. I think my idea of the ISTP would be your idea of an INTP who values and uses his Si and Ti a great bit.

I was on the fence with a couple questions.

Yes. What did you think of the test, and your results?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got ESFP 75%.

The funny thing is that ENFP was higher (67%) than ISFP (50%.)

Lowest was INTJ at 33 %, which doesn't surprise me, that or ENTJ are the least like me.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP - The Composer, Producer

You scored 67% on ISFP, higher than 91% of your peers.
You scored 58% on ESFJ, higher than 89% of your peers.
You scored 58% on ESFP, higher than 79% of your peers.
You scored 58% on ENFP, higher than 85% of your peers.
You scored 58% on ENTP, higher than 66% of your peers.
You scored 58% on ESTP, higher than 66% of your peers.

Almost all other types were 50%, besides INTP and ENTJ who were really low. Good test.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I got ENTP, 67%.

Then my top five after that were all tied at 58%:
-INTJ
-ISTJ
-INTP
-INFP
-ESTP

I'm not sure that this tells me anything useful.