• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interesting 14-Q Typology Test

deleted
Yeah, Fe is definitely not my dominant function. Part of the reason why I got that, I'm assuming, is because I was unsure of what to pick for quite a few answers. Also, according to your test, I'm extraverted.

Still it's a nice test and useful for people with shorter attention spans. I think I'll take it later to see what I get. :nice:

I don't think you have to be gregarious and extroverted in the traditional sense to be a dominant Fe / ESFJ like how regular MBTI explanations make it look. However, introvert is introvert, dominant Si is dominant Si, I can understand this. Reviewing your results, you look like a strong Si/Fe valuer, so I don't think ESFJ is necessarily an inaccurate result considering how you tested, 92%, do you? The bottom line is that ESFJ has different values than ISFJ, and your results seem to indicate ESFJ/ISFP values. But sure, try again later, and thanks for participating.

I tested as ENTJ- but I'm normally an ENTP.
From what I know about Socionics- I seem to have a lot of Gamma-ish values though..

75%: ENTJ
67%: ESFP, ESTP, INTP
58%: ENFP, ENTP, ENFJ
50%: ISFJ, ISTJ, INFP
42%: ESTJ, ISTP
33%: INTJ, INFJ
25%: ESFJ, ISFP

I usually am confident enough to know what I think people should do but I never really go around enforcing my will on anyone..

Good to have another fellow Gamma in the forums, seemingly.

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
Interesting test.

Mine says INTP (introverted intuition, extroverted logic) but the numbers are:

INTP - 67%
INTJ - 67%
INFJ - 67%

ENTJ - 58%
ESTJ - 58%
ISTP - 58%

ISFJ - 50%
ISTJ - 50%
INFP - 50%

ISFP - 42%
ESFJ - 42%
ENFP - 42%
ENFJ - 42%
ENTP - 42%

ESFP - 33%
ESTP - 33%

I like the way it seems to throw Ni against Ne, Si against Se (If I interpreted those questions correctly?) Rather than just N against S, E against I, the way so many tests do.

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Very cool test.

Myself: ENFJ
% Results:
ENFJ 67%
ENTJ 67%
ENFP 58%
INFJ 58%

That's really good, at first I was 'changing' my type between first three of these all the time (also ENTP).

My only concern is the length of it. There were two questions, which I could 'check' either way (I've checked what would be the result, if I did: ENFP), so there's not much room for doubt or error here. Not to mention that option 'in between' would help - of course it's impossible for such a short test.
But anyway it's cool. :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Okay, that is fine by me. The results are what are a bit wrong then, not the profile. The profile is less related to the result. So in my impression ISTP is SiTe, and ISTJ is TiSe. Just to clarify I do think this is MBTI related, I just believe that Si the ISTPs primary function, and I don't believe in the Socionics P/J switch. I don't think that is a regularly occurring thing. I think contemporary-socionics misinterprets the functions.

Oh ok, I was speaking strictly from a MBTI function point of view, not Socionics. I know the functions mean different things in Socionics, like Si means something different for example, but I was referring to Si in the MBTI sense. Didn't intend on any confusion.

Jaguar

I like the way it seems to throw Ni against Ne, Si against Se (If I interpreted those questions correctly?) Rather than just N against S, E against I, the way so many tests do.

So you like questions which have great potential to lead to inaccuracy. :doh:
Case in point:

Do you tend to delve into the obscurity and mystery of things which gives humorous thought towards potential,
or do you pay more notice to trends and seeing the likely implications of things which lends toward grasping the underlying concept?

Those two options are not mutually exclusive.
When I answered it, I said out loud "Great, half of my ability is now missing."

I delve into the mystery of things AND pay attention to trends and implications.
They are not mutually exclusive.
Both of them are as natural as breathing for me.

Case in point #2:

Are you focused more on reality, what you see, hear, touch, taste, and smell, what is actual, present, and factual,
or do you pay more attention to the abstract, your impressions, imagination, and what could be?

These are not neccessarily mutually exclusive.
I focus on what I can see, hear, taste, touch etc. AND I focus on my impressions and what could be. I use my imagination.
I use both S and N, like any creative person does.

I mean seriously, are we suggesting because we are intuitives our brain and spinal cord were ripped out and we can no longer use our senses, or what?
WTF?

Sometimes I think I must be the only human being alive who can pat their head, and rub their stomach at the same time.
Being forced to choose between two options which are not mutually exclusive, does nothing in many cases but lead to half-truths.

I get the distinct impression that truth is not what people are seeking, but instead are seeking a convenient result.
The problem is those convenient-and inaccurate- results have implications.
Implications, which many sweep right under the rug.
Seems to me there are far too many intuitives in this forum who in reality are acting like SJs.

They do anything to maintain the status quo, and accept everything "as is."

[/Rant] :D

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I designed this test with an integration of Jung's types, MBTI, and Socionics in mind. If anything it's interesting and I've liked the results so far, coming of course from the maker, but it's really pegged down my family members and friends and the profiles from the result fit them well. The information about the types I used to make this test seems to work better with the intertype relations than my experience with any other stuff I've found online.

My main focus was to show how certain types have part of their thought process in common, such as the INTJ and ENTP, both having intuition then thinking in the traditional sense. I also wanted to prove that intertype relations aren't so fallacious when you get the typings accurate. This is an attempt of mine to moderately "refine" some parts of these three typology systems with a few new approaches. Socionics influenced this of course, but I think since MBTI has just as much influence on it, it can be a pretty good MBTI test. I basically wanted it to be a good MBTI test for having just 14 questions. Some of the questions make you think about how you compare to people you know, and try to force an answer out of you. Check it out.

Helloquizzy, or okcupid

HelloQuizzy.com

OkCupid.com

dude, can you score it without putting all the email crap in?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Do you tend to delve into the obscurity and mystery of things which gives humorous thought towards potential,
or do you pay more notice to trends and seeing the likely implications of things which lends toward grasping the underlying concept?

I delve into the mystery of things AND pay attention to trends and implications.
^All of what Jaguar said.
But it was a cool quiz though.:yes:

67% ESFP and ESTP; I'm assuming it gave me ESFP because I tested higher than 90% of my peers versus 87% of my peers on ESTP?
58%ISFJ, INFP, ISFP
50% ENFP, ISFJ, ISTJ, ENTP, and ENFJ

Lowest score was 33% on INTJ

So what's it mean?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This test is insanely flawed. It said I'm an ISFJ.

Plus, I don't know why it randomly gave me ISFJ when I had the exact same percentage (67%) for INTP and INFJ ... also not my type....and INFP was also 67%.

WTF?

My lowest scores were ESFJ and ESTJ, which confuses me even more as to why it randomly picked ISFJ (another SJ) over INTP, INFJ, and INFP.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I totally agree with Jaguar on this.

You can be capable of thing and another. This test pissed me off.

However, lol.
75% on ESFJ
67% on ISFP
58% on ESTJ
58% on ESFP
58% on ENFP
58% on ESTP
58% on ENTP
50% on INTJ

deleted
So you like questions which have great potential to lead to inaccuracy. :doh:
Case in point:

Case in point #2:

Are you focused more on reality, what you see, hear, touch, taste, and smell, what is actual, present, and factual,
or do you pay more attention to the abstract, your impressions, imagination, and what could be?

These are not neccessarily mutually exclusive.
I focus on what I can see, hear, taste, touch etc. AND I focus on my impressions and what could be. I use my imagination.
I use both S and N, like any creative person does.

I mean seriously, are we suggesting because we are intuitives our brain and spinal cord were ripped out and we can no longer use our senses, or what?
WTF?

Sometimes I think I must be the only human being alive who can pat their head, and rub their stomach at the same time.
Being forced to choose between two options which are not mutually exclusive, does nothing in many cases but lead to half-truths.

I get the distinct impression that truth is not what people are seeking, but instead are seeking a convenient result.
The problem is those covenient-and inaccurate- results have implications.
Implications, which many sweep right under the rug.
Seems to me there are far too many intuitives in this forum who in reality are acting like SJs.

They do anything to maintain the status quo, and accept everything "as is."

[/Rant] :D

Well it's a personality preference test. Just think about which one you relate to more, compared to your friends, or whatever. Nobody is going to assume you don't do both, and I don't see anything necessarily that hard about it if you can just be decisive for 2 seconds. I think people like to assume that tests are going to ask a whole bunch of opposite type questions, and its not the case for this one, because if its asking you a Ti vs Te question for instance, then there is going to be some similarity whether you like it or not, and a big decision on your behalf on which one to pick.

But anyway it's cool. :)

Interesting test.

Thanks.

This test is insanely flawed. It said I'm an ISFJ.

Plus, I don't know why it randomly gave me ISFJ when I had the exact same percentage (67%) for INTP and INFJ ... also not my type....and INFP was also 67%.

WTF?

My lowest scores were ESFJ and ESTJ, which confuses me even more as to why it randomly picked ISFJ (another SJ) over INTP, INFJ, and INFP.

Maybe you scored higher in Ni/Se and mainly in Fi, which is why you got ISFJ or INTP. Just throwing that possibility out there.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wait - I just figured it out. My highest scores were simultaneously ISFJ, INFJ, INFP, and INTP. My lowest scores were simultaneously ESTJ and ESFJ, which would make ISFJ actually the least likely of my four highest scores. Since I scored three INs, three IFs, and two INxPs, the highest liklihood is that the computer is telling me that I'm an INFP.

So why didn't it say INFP? That makes no sense. Like the above guy said, the computer isn't factoring in the low scores. It seems like it just randomly spit out one of the four highest scores, and went with the S score maybe since more people are S?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Wait - I just figured it out. My highest scores were simultaneously ISFJ, INFJ, INFP, and INTP. My lowest scores were simultaneously ESTJ and ESFJ, which would make ISFJ actually the least likely of my four highest scores. Since I scored three INs, three IFs, and two INxPs, the highest liklihood is that the computer is telling me that I'm an INFP.
Wait wha?
It thought it determines your highest score by your preferences in comparison to others who have taken the test. My highest scores were ESFP and ESTP, but I scored higher than 90% on ESFP and 87% on ESTP, so it gave me ESFP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wait wha?
It thought it determines your highest score by your preferences in comparison to others who have taken the test. My highest scores were ESFP and ESTP, but I scored higher than 90% on ESFP and 87% on ESTP, so it gave me ESFP.

I simultaneously had high scores for ISFJ, INFJ, INTP, and INFP. They were all 67%.

deleted

So why didn't it say INFP? That makes no sense. Like the above guy said, the computer isn't factoring in the low scores. It seems like it just randomly spit out one of the four highest scores, and went with the S score maybe since more people are S?

I already spoke of this earlier if any of you read back. This is how you're supposed to interpret a tie-breaker, the system the test is hosted on it not a genius for this type of automation, so yes INFP/INTP would be the top result, not ISFJ just because it listed it first.

Wait wha?

No, there is a certain order your results are listed as. You don't get results based on how you compared to others. It helps in a tie breaker if you look at what the opposite of your lowest score is.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, this test is one of the few that's been quite accurate for me, where INFJ was the clear winner. But I'll put my three highest

INFJ - 83% (higher than 99% of my peers!! Woot! ;))
INTJ - 75%
INFP/ISFP/ESFJ - 58%

And lowest was ESTP/ESFP/ENTJ - 33% ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ - The Envisioner, Mentor
Extroverted Ethics, Introverted Intuition

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Top 3 results:

75% on INTJ, higher than 90% of your peers.
67% on INFJ, higher than 89% of your peers.
58% on ISTJ, higher than 62% of your peers.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
It was certainly...interesting...I will agree though, that a couple of the questions wern't mutually exclusive and I was a bit ???

ENTP You scored 83%, higher than 99% of your peers.
INTJ 83% 97%
ESFJ 67% 91%
ESTJ 58% 82%
INFJ 58% 71%
ESTP 58% 66%
ENFP 50% 61%
ENFJ 50% 54%
ISFP 50% 53%
ISTJ 50% 39%
ENTJ 42% 31%
INFP 42% 16%
ISTP 33% 21%
ESFP 25% 8%
INTP 25% 5%
ISFJ 25% 4%

All in all :shock:

DreadEntpInfp.jpg
:ninja:

And somehow INTJ came second :yim_rolling_on_the_

deleted
Wow, this test is one of the few that's been quite accurate for me, where INFJ was the clear winner.

Thank you.

It was certainly...interesting...I will agree though, that a couple of the questions wern't mutually exclusive and I was a bit ???

ENTP You scored 83%, higher than 99% of your peers.
INTJ 83% 97%
ESFJ 67% 91%
ESTJ 58% 82%
INFJ 58% 71%
ESTP 58% 66%
ENFP 50% 61%
ENFJ 50% 54%
ISFP 50% 53%
ISTJ 50% 39%
ENTJ 42% 31%
INFP 42% 16%
ISTP 33% 21%
ESFP 25% 8%
INTP 25% 5%
ISFJ 25% 4%

Your scores indicate straight significance with valuing Ne/Si and Ti/Fe usage. Interesting to say the least.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
Yeah...my enneagram type (Head type) makes the TvsF thing a bit...funky...and other things I'm yet to get my head around and probably never will.