User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Well it's a personality preference test. Just think about which one you relate to more, compared to your friends, or whatever. Nobody is going to assume you don't do both

That's exacty what does happen in this forum, every day.
    I've seen idiot after idiot, tell Sensors they have no intuition.
    Of course people assume you CAN'T DO BOTH.

I've seen others claim people can't use both Ne and Ni.
    I've seen others claim people can't use both Se and Si.

We can use ALL of the functions.
    Jung encouraged unity of the self, not stark polarity.
    And the only reason it appears we have a preference,
    is because it is being FORCED upon people.
    It's playing a rigged game.

Take out the forced-choice format in all testing,
    and people would be eating a lot of crow.

deleted

I definitely agree with you, that there are some people just like this.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

No, there is a certain order your results are listed as. You don't get results based on how you compared to others. It helps in a tie breaker if you look at what the opposite of your lowest score is.
    Ok, it makes sense that I got ESFP seeing as INTJ is my lowest score. How does that relate to my being an ENFP though? ESTP was my tied score.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

I come out ENTJ in this test, the questions are good IMO, I couldn't predict my result like I usually can with other tests.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Ok, it makes sense that I got ESFP seeing as INTJ is my lowest score. How does that relate to my being an ENFP though? ESTP was my tied score.
    Well getting a result such as ESFP and ESTP over ENFP means you're more of an Ni valuer. You prefer abstract concepts to be obscure, mysterious, and ambiguous rather than having some known underlying theme or concept. You value the inner world abstract more than the outer world abstract. Imagination over real life predictions and possibilities. However ESFPs tend to do both of these things because EPs tend to use both Se and Ne. With Se, you would rather be more aware and pay more attention to what's going on around you and are enlightened by it, and learn and gain sophistication much by first-hand experiencing, rather than the Si valuer who looks to and reflects upon the past and to what is typical and familiar with them and what they are confident in, and they would rather not diverge from something that "works" over experiencing something new. Now ENPs do both of these things, where as ESPs engage more in Se and rely on Ni to fill in the possibilities through imagination and novel impressionism. This is the generality of ENFP vs ESFP preference. Not skills, preferences. I think the main thing here is that you don't value Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Razor View Post
    I come out ENTJ in this test, the questions are good IMO, I couldn't predict my result like I usually can with other tests.
    Thank you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

INFJ=75%
    ISFJ/INFP/INTJ/INTP=58%
    ENFJ/ENTJ/ENFP/ESTJ/ESFJ/ISTP/ISFP=50%
    ESFP/ISTJ=42%
    ENTP=33%
    ESTP=25%
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ

Well getting a result such as ESFP and ESTP over ENFP means you're more of an Ni valuer.
    I thought Ni was valued most highly by the INTJ, my opposite on this test.

With Se, you would rather be more aware and pay more attention to what's going on around you and are enlightened by it, and learn and gain sophistication much by first-hand experiencing, rather than the Si valuer who looks to and reflects upon the past and to what is typical and familiar with them and what they are confident in, and they would rather not diverge from something that "works" over experiencing something new.
    Ok, totally relate to the bolded, and actually relate entirely to the ESFP description that is the quiz result. But I notice a lot of people are scoring the same type on your test as they are on MBTI, or at least they are scoring the same temperament. I guess therein lies my confusion.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

deleted

Well have you considered that you might be an ESFP who uses Ne? It is of my opinion that many ESFPs like to use Ne a lot too, just like many ESFJs like to use both Fe and Te a lot or many INTJs use both Ti and Fi a lot (and these are my impressions of the functions, not the published MBTI version which I don't exactly agree with how they systemize it.) The preference indicates dominance though, so Se over Ne. Your results indicate a value of Se/Ni usage, so that lines up with ESFP, and not ENFP because ENFP is Ne/Si. Reasoning for why people get the same type in this test and the basic MBTI is because I think the 4 preference tests fit with this system, and I was hoping this test would help clarify some differences for some people, such as scoring higher in ENFP for some reason, yet not being a dominant Ne. Or for people who can't decide between INTJ and INTP, realizing from the test that they actually have leading Ti which points to INTJ (or possibly ISTJ).

MBTI
    INFJ

Well have you considered that you might be an ESFP who uses Ne? It is of my opinion that many ESFPs like to use Ne too, just like many ESFJs like to use both Fe and Te or many INTJs use both Ti and Fi (and these are my impressions of the functions, not the published MBTI version which I don't exactly agree with how they systemize it.) Your results indicate a value of Se/Ni usage, so that lines up with ESFP, and not ENFP because ENFP is Ne/Si.
    Ha! No, never considered it. But I love ESXPs, if that counts for anything.
    I've tested as ENFP for 15 years, on every test, except this one.

Reasoning for why people get the same type in this test and the basic MBTI is because I think the 4 preference tests fit with this system, and I was hoping this test would help clarify some differences for some people, such as scoring higher in ENFP for some reason, yet not being a dominant Ne. Or for people who can't decide between INTJ and INTP, realizing from the test that you actually have leading Ti which points to INTJ.
    Very interesting. Have you used the test in other venues aside from this one? have the results been consistent?

deleted

Ha! No, never considered it. But I love ESXPs, if that counts for anything.
    I've tested as ENFP for 15 years, on every test, except this one.
    I know this might sound silly from one test, but I'd actually consider ESFP if you haven't already, and notice the difference between valuing Ni/Se and valuing Si/Ne. Part of Se/Ni valuing is about accepting uncertainty, being quite adaptive and reactive to things as they change, and using your imagination to fill in the blanks instead of looking at the typical past and the probable future. It's saying reality is based on what's out there, and the abstract is what is within, rather than abstract out there and reality being within: kind of a confusing way to put it though. So not saying that you should decide to be an ESFP, but just consider it. I like ESFPs a lot. In socionics they are called my "dual."

Very interesting. Have you used the test in other venues aside from this one? have the results been consistent?
    No, I have not tried out other venues besides testing the people who engage in my everyday life, and they have all be spot on!