First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Just chose the answer that relates most to you, not that it sounds more N than S, but that it sounds more like you. Interesting result to say the least.
    That's exactly what I did, and I'm sure your test is well-designed, too. Rather than blame you, I would blame the curiosities of Socionics itself.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

67%-ESTJ
    67%-ENTJ
    67%-ENTP
    67%-ENFP
    58%-INTJ

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    SiTe, you mean. It's a good test but I don't believe I prefer Te over Si. Si is automatic to me, it's like breathing. Te is a little less natural. I'm not extroverted either, as far as the basic difference between extroverts and introverts goes, I get tired from talking and socializing. I don't have the ESTJ characteristics either, I'm not a leader-type, nor do I like to delegate responsibility to others to provide efficiency. Trust me, I'm an I all the way.
    Okay, that is fine by me. The results are what are a bit wrong then, not the profile. The profile is less related to the result. So in my impression ISTP is SiTe, and ISTJ is TiSe. Just to clarify I do think this is MBTI related, I just believe that Si the ISTPs primary function, and I don't believe in the Socionics P/J switch. I don't think that is a regularly occurring thing. I think contemporary-socionics misinterprets the functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    That's exactly what I did, and I'm sure your test is well-designed, too. Rather than blame you, I would blame the curiosities of Socionics itself.
    You know how tests can be though.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    67%-ESTJ
    67%-ENTJ
    67%-ENTP
    67%-ENFP
    58%-INTJ
    What was your lowest result? This can be important to the tiebreaker affair, something which this test server does not automatically consider.

What was your lowest result? This can be important to the tiebreaker affair, something which this test server does not automatically consider.
    Shoot. I don't recall. I think it was an isfp but I can't say for sure. I really only looked at the top five.

Retook- lowest score isfp 25%
    Last edited by Frank; 09-28-2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: blah

your resident asshole

Thank you. I'm not sure if you agree with that typing, but ISFJ and ESFJ have quite different values in my eyes, so there is definitely some difference in accordance to what result you will receive here.
    Yeah, Fe is definitely not my dominant function. Part of the reason why I got that, I'm assuming, is because I was unsure of what to pick for quite a few answers. Also, according to your test, I'm extraverted.

Still it's a nice test and useful for people with shorter attention spans. I think I'll take it later to see what I get.

MBTI
    ENTp

hi nice try i found the quiz to be verbose. difficult to grasp and questions themselves having falacious meanings. ill just try to give some specifics.

Q2 Do you prefer a more planned and orderly approach to life, having things settled and organized, having decisions made and things under control, or do you like things to be more flexible and spontaneous, understanding and adapting to the world, and staying open to new experiences and information?

i would reframe that as

Q2 Do you prefer to pre plan things or take them as they come.
    A2 in the answer choice i would include an option of "both depending on the task" or i would segregate the question into two questions and ask giving an example

Q3Are you more inclined to wonder about and question the reasons behind circumstances, or do you rely more on being receptive to the reasons for things and assume the truth from experience?

I don't get this so well. whats being asked? how can you "question the reasons"? without being "receptive to the reasons" ? i need more clarity here preferably again breakdown the question into easier parts.

Q4Do you tend to delve into the obscurity and mystery of things which gives humorous thought towards potential, or do you pay more notice to trends and seeing the likely implications of things which lends toward grasping the underlying concept?

What is "thought towards potential" in the first place? leave aside it being humourous lol. Plus how can you delve into the potential of a thing without grasping its underlying concept?

So on and so forth... i found the quiz fairly taxing on my brain and could not hope to complete it without understanding the questions or removing the obscurities but good try
    Type 8 sx/sp/so
    O:C:E:A:N :: 65:69:59:57:9

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INTJ for me
    Under Construction

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I tested as ENTJ- but I'm normally an ENTP.
    From what I know about Socionics- I seem to have a lot of Gamma-ish values though..

75%: ENTJ
    67%: ESFP, ESTP, INTP
    58%: ENFP, ENTP, ENFJ
    50%: ISFJ, ISTJ, INFP
    42%: ESTJ, ISTP
    33%: INTJ, INFJ
    25%: ESFJ, ISFP

I usually am confident enough to know what I think people should do but I never really go around enforcing my will on anyone..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

92% INTP - Introverted Intuition, Extroverted Logic

75% on ISFJ
    75% on ENTJ
    67% on ESFP
    67% on ISTJ

50% on ENFP
    25% on ESTJ
    25% on ISFP
    0% on ESFJ

I found some questions difficult to decide which answer fit best.