User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I got ESTP. What is scionics and how is it different?
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I got ENTP, 67%.

Then my top five after that were all tied at 58%:
    -INTJ
    -ISTJ
    -INTP
    -INFP
    -ESTP

I'm not sure that this tells me anything useful.
    Well, in my opinion, the highest percentage will have a strong advantage over the other slightly lower percentages, because the way this test works, it sort of adds points to other types when there is a fair amount of consistency in a category, and this in turn is the evidence of relativity which makes this test work in the first place. The probability would work out a little higher than it seems here. It's slightly difficult to explain in words, you would have to see the outline of my test. However I would not consider this as a "tie" for win between 6 types, but a proposed indication of Ne-Ti valuing and perceiving temperament. I think the "E" just becomes a fill-in/given that has been underplayed. I am technically speaking of what the results indicate, not to be directed at your intentions and how your actual type reflects how you answered the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I got ESTP. What is scionics and how is it different?
    There are a few things different, refined, and rearranged in my idea of typology. It's not exactly socionics or MBTI, but its my impression of how typology works. And the difference between ESTP and ISTP is basically that ESTPs value Se and Ti, and ISTPs value Si and Te, however they are both perceiving temperaments. This is the code at least, and my Ti, Se, Te etc doesn't refer specifically to MBTI or socionics terms as you may have read them to be. There is however a correlation of my typology impression to both MBTI and contemporary-socionics systems, specifically in the thought that I believe they are essentially the same as mine and need to be exposed that way. This test is just a emerging facility towards that goal, and yes I know it is a rather basic test.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

96% ISFP
    95% INFP
    78% INTJ
    75% INFJ

... I've scored these types many times, good test!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Good test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    ... I've scored these types many times, good test!
    Thanks, guys. Good to see it correlates to how you would type yourself with the original material.

MBTI
    I

Hmm interesting...

ESTJ - The Implementor, Supervisor

Extroverted Logic, Introverted Sensing

ESTJ - 75%
    ISTP - 67%
    INTJ - 67%
    ESFJ - 67%
    INFJ - 58%
    ISFP - 50%
    ENTP - 50%
    ISTJ - 50%
    ENFP - 50%
    ENTJ - 42%
    ESTP - 42%
    ISFJ - 42%
    INTP - 42%
    ESFP - 42%
    ENFJ - 33%
    INFP - 25%

Got 3 of the letters right.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Got 3 of the letters right.
    Think of SiTe (TeSi) as a personality type on its own. If one of this type lives a more perceiving lifestyle then they will naturally be more introverted, if one lives a judging lifestyle, they will naturally be more extroverted. I personally am unsure about my experiential impressions of your type, but if you scored ESTJ and not ISTJ, then the test is indicating that your result favors Te Si valuing over Se Ti. I think that introversion/extroversion isn't necessarily a dominant factor in someone's type, but it is of my opinion that if introversion was a dominant factor in your type, then the P/J axis wouldn't mean so much. I know this is all so vague sounding, but I'm only trying to explain how answering the questions you did resulted in an Si/Te valuing J type, that is naturally extroverted. It sounds socionicsy, but in my personal opinion of typology this systematic reasoning is more relevant to MBTI types. It's nothing more than a procedure.

Anyway, thanks for participating.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

For the N vs. S question, I chose the N answer. Nevertheless, I still managed to get an 83 for ISTJ (!!!) of all things. As if that wasn't stunning enough, the second place (at 75%) was shared by INFP, ENFJ, and--brace yourself if you know me at all--ENTJ.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    For the N vs. S question, I chose the N answer. Nevertheless, I still managed to get an 83 for ISTJ (!!!) of all things. As if that wasn't stunning enough, the second place (at 75%) was shared by INFP, ENFJ, and--brace yourself if you know me at all--ENTJ.
    Just chose the answer that relates most to you, not that it sounds more N than S, but that it sounds more like you. Interesting result to say the least. Placing you as ISTJ over INFP. Though the two types do share the same values Ni-Ti. You must have related more to Fi however, because ISTJs relate to both Ti and Fi, where as INFPs don't relate as much to Fi. (My interpretation of these functions.)

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Think of SiTe (TeSi) as a personality type on its own. If one of this type lives a more perceiving lifestyle then they will naturally be more introverted, if one lives a judging lifestyle, they will naturally be more extroverted. I personally am unsure about my experiential impressions of your type, but if you scored ESTJ and not ISTJ, then the test is indicating that your result favors Te Si valuing over Se Ti. I think that introversion/extroversion isn't necessarily a dominant factor in someone's type, but it is of my opinion that if introversion was a dominant factor in your type, then the P/J axis wouldn't mean so much. I know this is all so vague sounding, but I'm only trying to explain how answering the questions you did resulted in an Si/Te valuing J type, that is naturally extroverted. It's nothing more than a procedure.

Anyway, thanks for participating.
    SiTe, you mean. It's a good test but I don't believe I prefer Te over Si. Si is automatic to me, it's like breathing. Te is a little less natural. I'm not extroverted either, as far as the basic difference between extroverts and introverts goes, I get tired from talking and socializing. I don't have the ESTJ characteristics either, I'm not a leader-type, nor do I like to delegate responsibility to others to provide efficiency. Trust me, I'm an I all the way.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    SiTe, you mean.
    MBTI ISTJ = Socionics ISTp

The ISTJ's dominant function is a perceiving one, so it's renamed as ISTp.
    INTP | IEI - INFp