User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Okay, a good test I think, however my problem is likely that I have never been able to relate fully to a Socionics description.

My first test I scored ENTP, followed by ISTJ, INTJ, INTP respectively, with ESTJ in last.

On retest I scored INTP, followed by ISTP, INFP, ENTJ with ESFJ in last.

Any analysis could be helpful.

deleted

Well this format is Socionics influenced, but it's not supposed to correlate with contemporary Socionics more than it's supposed to with MBTI. If in your original results, answers of which were thought through and honest, you received ENTP, but retook and answered differently and got much different results, then I don't really know what to say. I would generally go with the first test.

I took the first test rather hastily, the second was a bit more thorough. However on your old test, in that other thread, I had ILE at 74% followed by ILI and LII at 73% and 71%, respectively.

Most of my difficulty comes from not relating to the ILE's involvement within the environment as much as the descriptions illustrate, however not relating at all to the ILI's quadra description. I tentatively just go with LII in order to preserve function order, however I think socionic Ni does most of what MBTI Ti does.

I do think it's a good test and better than the T/F test though.

deleted

Thank you. Yeah, if you're into contemporary Socionics, this isn't the test for that. It seems like you relate more to Ni and the INTP if you took it the second time more thoroughly and relate to the description. I wouldn't largely consider the other test, as it is bound to give you a quasi-identical style result, such as INTJ or ENTP, instead of INTP, which I think is incorrect.

MBTI
    ISFP

ISFP - The Composer, Producer

Probably Iím the happiest when things are just a little different everyday. I donít want to commit to any particular way to be. I want to be able to be a lot of ways. In my mind, I am peacefully assimilating myself to a lot of different situations, flowing easily between them all. Most people donít understand thereís a lot going on inside. Itís always different, and if itís not always different, itís no fun.

When Iím someplace, doing something, Iím really there. The whole experience is related to that time and place. And people only see the part of me that is with them that day. Thatís who I am for that day, but little do they know that tomorrow I might be different.

Iím reserved when I first meet people, but I am friendly, warm, and outgoing once Iíve gotten to know someone. I really enjoy listening to people, hearing other peopleís stories and learning about them. I remember a lot of the details. I ask a lot of questions and like the challenge of recognizing where people are coming from and why they might be coming from that perspective. I love the give and take of conversations. I really feel thrilled and excited learning from that intellectual energy combined with that emotional energy. It gives me a sense of the person. In any situation, I love the give and take, the playfulness and energy, the excitement and a little bit of competition, a little bit of one-upsmanship. But when it becomes abrasive and people personally attack others, Iím offended.

I have a lot of interests and I can get interested in one thing, and then something else comes along and that looks fascinating. I enjoy using the skills that I do have, and theyíre varied. Iím always on the lookout for something that uses my skills and abilities, that will give me variety and still be stimulating and let me have a mission with people. In my best jobs, I was connecting with people and problem solving and often using tools, adapting equipment or techniques.

My nature is when things get to a crunch, Iíll make something happen that will make it all right. I just know that I can do that and will do that. I love solving people problems.

But part of me shivers if someone tells me their expectations of me, even if theyíre expectations I have for myself. I need the freedom to be able to change my mind or direction. I like to get a feel for what theyíre looking for and then just make it happen and hope they enjoy it. And donít ask me how I did it because I have a difficult time communicating that. Itís whatever moves me at the time. I probably donít even remember half of what Iíve done. I can spin around doing nothing and then spend two minutes and get something done. Itís a whole process that I canít communicate, because itís not something that can always be written down on paperóbecause when Iím doing it, Iím enjoying it. Itís like Iím in a different world. Itís not a task to meóitís a creative outlet.

I enjoy family and friends. I enjoy being with them and doing things with themódeveloping that relationship, bonding with them. I carry through with my commitments and Iím a very responsible person. Deep friendships are important to me, but not too many.

When I am angry I get quiet. Others donít know though, thatís the problem. Because itís not an external, visible reactionóitís more passive, turned inward. Iím trying to think it through to figure a way to get my point across so they understand because I wouldnít want to attack somebody. Thatís something about me, that noncommunication, or withdrawal.

I like recognition. Itís very important to get complimented soon after an accomplishment. If something goes unnoticed or unrewarded, it doesnít have the immediate impact that I want. Iíve been learning my own positive self-talk. I tend to be a workaholic at whatever it is I am doing. You might say Iím a perfectionist. I want people to be impressed with my performance. I donít want anyone to be unhappy with my performance so I continue to perform, and that is kind of a driving force. It has been a constant struggle to not overdo it. I need a positive environment to work in and I need the people Iím working with to support me.
    Most of the statements clearly describes who I am
    I'm a Phlegmatic-Melancholy.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

Now that was interesting. I scored as an ESTJ. I've never scored as anything but ISTJ before.

Perhaps this is because I generally score higher on Te than Si? (Cognitive function tests, I mean.) And I do know from experience that I use quite a bit of Ne as well. Interesting, nonetheless.

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Cool test, though maybe my brain was a little out 'cause the wording of some of the questions threw me.

INFP- 75%
    ISFP- 67%
    58%- INFJ, INTP
    50%: ESFJ, ENFP, ISTP, ENTP, ENFJ, INTJ
    42%: ISFJ, ESTJ, ESFP, ESTP, ENTJ
    ISTJ- 33%

I'm not entirely acquainted with socionics, so I can't really comment much. From what I remember from the descriptions, I think Fe and Ne stood out to me, followed by perhaps by Fi and some Si and then Ti. I know I'm not Se for sure. But I don't really get how the functions are supposed to work together yet.

Hmm, a trend I'm noticing with just a passing glance is that a lot of Is are testing as their E counterparts on first try. I don't know if you've explained the primary differences between your hybrid system here vs. contemporary socionics/MBTI, but it seems like Is might be following their function orders...then getting extraverted results so their primary axis is relatively preserved.

deleted

Actually, there have been a lot of introvert results, just not as many on this forum :/

Plenty of ISTJ results, I assure you. There are currently more ISTJ results than ESTJ (about 66%-70% more actually) and I think this is due to Ti dominants being a primary "internet" type, most of them are males.

The I/E spectrum is as balanced and fair as I could make it (14 questions though, only 14). However say if someone were to get SiTe, or TeSi, combination of values, and fit better into a J lifestyle, then they might automatically fit into extroversion because E is also the primary lifestyle of that type. SiTe is a P type. They might not be traditionally outgoing or high energy (because these are correlations, not requirements), but there is a focus on Te over Si, because P functions are more difficult to focus on and use toward everything with the J lifestyle. It might not be the exact Si function you are used to, but an ESTJ traditionally has some similarities there, versus an ISTJ who doesn't value Si in my opinion. ISTJ and INTJ have dominant Ti.

I also wanted to let everyone know that the lowest scores don't matter unless there is a tie-breaker. Because there are naturally more adjustments to the bottom scores when the top ones are closer, and visa versa. I wish I could fix this, but it's how the test scores on this host. There is certainly nothing wrong with the host though.

MBTI
    I

^^ So you're using the Socionics system?