• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OCEAN Big Five Personality Test

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Openness to Experience/Intellect You typically don't seek out new experiences. (Your percentile: 47)

Conscientiousness You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 58)

Extraversion You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 27)

Agreeableness You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 10)

Neuroticism You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 14)

Jaguar

Agreeableness - 0
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Someone finally beat Antisocial One by scoring zero on agreeableness.
And here I thought no one would break his record. Lol.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh: I retook the test out of boredom and my agreeableness score dropped by 37 points or so (down to the 20s... the lower 20s)... though I'm still doing a lot better than either antisocial one or within! :cheese:

I think I will blame inept people for my score dropping that dramatically... if other people would just do their fucking jobs correctly I wouldn't have to be angry at them for their ineptitude :thelook:

Jaguar

:laugh: I retook the test out of boredom and my agreeableness score dropped by 37 points or so (down to the 20s... the lower 20s)... though I'm still doing a lot better than either antisocial one or within! :cheese:

I think I will blame inept people for my score dropping that dramatically... if other people would just do their fucking jobs correctly I wouldn't have to be angry at them for their ineptitude :thelook:

I wonder if we could rename low agreeableness: ' The bitch/bastard factor.' ;)

Within = 0
A.O. = 1
ThatGirl = 1
YWIR = 3
Argus = 4
Jaguar = 8
Orangey = 10
MDP2525 = 10

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
somehow it's pleasing that, even if my agreeableness score plummets dramatically, I'm still more agreeable than plenty of members here :laugh:

Idealatious

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
91?
I feel like this test is flawed because seriously, wouldnt the perfect score be:

High everything but neurotiscism? They have practically almost included Introversion on the DSM, so high E has to be "more healthy". economic growth is very very strongly correlated to zip codes that have high numbers of people scoring high "openness", so thats probably better. Being agreeable is probably seen as "more healthy" and better at "working with people" :rolleyes:. Seriously, this test almost seems like it has right and wrong answers! Not nearly as forgiving as MBTI

That's definitely true; I was waiting for someone to bring this up! I've been considering the merits of OCEAN (or Big 5, or 5 Factor, or NEO whatever) vs MBTI... and I know a more scientific process was used in OCEAN, and the traits are more general, theoretically including every personality dimension. But I also dislike the way it makes it seem like there are right and wrong personalities.

Ugh and don't remind me about the Introversion and DSM thing... :/

Has anyone seen that the OCEAN traits correspond with areas in one's brain? o_o http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100622142601.htm

I have to wonder what the correlations are like between openness to experience and S/N, conscientiousness and P/J, agreeableness and F/T... Oh hey I just found this: http://harvey.psyc.vt.edu/Documents/BIGFIVE.pdf Pretty interesting; not done reading.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a O80-C64-E3-A27-N66 Big Five

Openness to Experience/Intellect (Your percentile: 80)
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.

Conscientiousness (Your percentile: 64)
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful
You are well-organized, and are reliable.

Extraversion (Your percentile: 3)
Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.

Agreeableness (Your percentile: 27)
Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to express irritation with others.

Neuroticism (Your percentile: 66)
Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You tend to become anxious or nervous.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Openness to Experience/Intellect (Your percentile: 59)
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You typically don't seek out new experiences.

Conscientiousness (Your percentile: 0)
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You probably have a messy desk!

Extraversion (Your percentile: 1)
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.

Agreeableness (Your percentile: 3)
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others.

Neuroticism (Your percentile: 96)
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

Hah, my neuroticism score is just awesome... Once again my test results support my signature.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Openness to Experience/Intellect

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 65)

Conscientiousness

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 64)

Extraversion

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 15)

Agreeableness

You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 38)

Neuroticism

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 55)

Silveresque

Openness to Experience/Intellect
You are somewhat conventional. (Your percentile: 35)

Conscientiousness
You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 41)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 0)

Agreeableness
You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 79)

Neuroticism
You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 43)

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
-Open-Mindedness
You are somewhat conventional. (Your percentile: 33)

-Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 3)

-Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 13)

-Agreeableness
You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 22)

-Negative Emotionality
You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 46)

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Open-Mindedness
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 97)

Conscientiousness
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 32)

Extraversion
You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 52)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 6)

Negative Emotionality
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 76)

Open-Mindedness - You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (94th percentile)

Conscientiousness - You probably have a messy desk! (1st percentile)

Extraversion - You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (11th percentile)

Agreeableness - You find it easy to express irritation with others. (35th percentile)

Negative Emotionality - You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (82nd percentile)

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
O 94%
C 43%
E 6%
A 98%
N 22%

á´…eparted

passages
Yay I am a ball of stress! :dry:

5NwxJwo.png

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Open-mindedness: 97
Conscientiousness: 66
Extroversion: 2
Agreeableness: 79
Negative Emotionality: 71

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
O - 32 (Somewhat conventional)
C - 100 (Well organized and reliable)
E - 67 (Relatively social)
A - 61 (Tend to consider the feelings of others)
N - 6 (Remain calm even in tense situations)