• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OCEAN Big Five Personality Test

Loxias

MBTI Type
INxj
Enneagram
4w5
Openness : 90 You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
Conscientiousness : 41 You are neither organized or disorganized.
Extraversion : 42 You are neither particularly social or reserved.
Agreeableness : 38 You find it easy to express irritation with others.
Neuroticism : 71 You tend to become anxious or nervous.

Sounds about right. I wish I was more conscientious and agreeable as well as less neurotic.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
O 80
C 89 ...Who can top that!
E 64
A 27
N 14

Its my guess that having both high conscientiousness AND high openness would make you someone more likely to have success in this world :D ...perhaps there IS basis for type discrimination? :rofl1:

G

garbage

O 80
C 89 ...Who can top that!
E 64
A 27
N 14

Its my guess that having both high conscientiousness AND high openness would make you someone more likely to have success in this world :D ...perhaps there IS basis for type discrimination? :rofl1:

Not being completely disagreeable also helps

hmm, lol @ PHP

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /u/o/oos/outofservice-liveSite/codebase/bigfive-20090124/surveys/bigfive-20090316.inc on line 939

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /u/o/oos/outofservice-liveSite/codebase/bigfive-20090124/surveys/bigfive-20090316.inc on line 940

Warning: array_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in /u/o/oos/outofservice-liveSite/codebase/bigfive-20090124/surveys/bigfive-20090316.inc on line 941

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /u/o/oos/outofservice-liveSite/codebase/bigfive-20090124/surveys/bigfive-20090316.inc:939) in /u/o/oos/outofservice-liveSite/php-inc/survey-maker/surveys.inc on line 248

Your results are at Your Big Five Results.

So I guess I go there, and I get

Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 88)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 89)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others. (Your percentile: 79)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 87)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 1)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
O: 80 You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
C: 0 You probably have a messy desk!
E: 89 You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic.
A: 1 You find it easy to criticize others.
N: 5 You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel like this test is flawed because seriously, wouldnt the perfect score be:

High everything but neurotiscism? They have practically almost included Introversion on the DSM, so high E has to be "more healthy". economic growth is very very strongly correlated to zip codes that have high numbers of people scoring high "openness", so thats probably better. Being agreeable is probably seen as "more healthy" and better at "working with people" :rolleyes:. Seriously, this test almost seems like it has right and wrong answers! Not nearly as forgiving as MBTI

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative. You are somewhat conventional. (Your percentile: 24)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 98)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 18)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 50)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 2)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
O- 84... there would be one forum member who would think this should be lower since I'm a sensor :whistling:

C- 21... but oddly my house is spotless and I've always been praised for my work ethic! :boohoo:

E- 91 :ninja:

A- 57... well... I'm not DISagreeable :cheese:

N- 3 :cool:

Jaguar

O- 84... there would be one forum member who would think this should be lower since I'm a sensor :whistling:

C- 21... but oddly my house is spotless and I've always been praised for my work ethic! :boohoo:

My room looks like a hurricane hit. :D
As to your O score? Most people don't even know what it really is.

Credit goes to Proteanmix for posting this elsewhere:

The Openness factor has subfactors:

• Fantasy - the tendency toward a vivid imagination and fantasy life.
  • Aesthetics - the tendency to appreciate art, music, and poetry.
  • Feelings - being receptive to inner emotional states and valuing emotional experience.
  • Actions - the inclination to try new activities, visit new places, and try new foods.
  • Ideas - the tendency to be intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
  • Values - the readiness to re-examine traditional social, religious, and political values.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 88)

Conscientiousness
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 1)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 5)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 27)

Neuroticism
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 76)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
O 93 You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
C 64 You are well-organized, and are reliable.
E 97 You tend to shy away from social situations.
A 17 You find it easy to criticize others.
N 37 You are generally relaxed.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Openness: 59

Conscientiousness: 83

Extraversion: 64

Agreeableness: 3

Neuroticism: 18

Weeeeeeeeee

thats weird I've VERY polite and nice to people... but honest as well. mwahaha.

Jaguar

After looking at this thread, again, people might want to think twice before correlating openness with N.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
o - You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 80)
c- You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 74)
e - You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others. (Your percentile: 70)
a - You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 79)
n - You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 7)

Sounds about right, although conscientiousness and extroversion both seem a tad high. Maybe I'm feeling particularly outgoing and productive today :)

I feel like this test is flawed because seriously, wouldnt the perfect score be:

High everything but neurotiscism?

It's official I'm perfect.:rofl1:

Within

Permabanned
Openness to Experience/Intellect - 80

Conscientiousness - 94

Extraversion - 2

Agreeableness - 0

Neuroticism - 7

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 90)

Conscientiousness
You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 74)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 12)

Agreeableness
You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 44)

Neuroticism
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 60)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Openness to Experience/Intellect: 65 You are relatively open to new experiences.
Conscientiousness: 8 You probably have a messy desk!
Extraversion: 42 You are neither particularly social or reserved.
Agreeableness: 17 You find it easy to criticize others.
Neuroticism: 80 You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.