• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OCEAN Big Five Personality Test

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
@blackcat any scientific or absolute reasons not to trust it? It seems like a step up on the mbti.

Uh... my reasoning was that I've scored very very differently on various tests that measure global 5. So I'm not sure what to trust test wise... but I know that my type is RCUAI (primary calm) through looking at the dichotomies and seeing some descriptions.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I took the one on facebook and got these results. I took this last year.

O: 79% 69.2% scored lower than me.
C: 69% 65.5% scored lower than me.
E: 71% 65.5% scored lower than me.
A: 78% 84.1% scored lower than me.
N: 11% 3.5% scored lower than me.

Facebook also gave me an ENFJ. That is how I first discovered my type.

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
Uh... my reasoning was that I've scored very very differently on various tests that measure global 5. So I'm not sure what to trust test wise... but I know that my type is RCUAI (primary calm) through looking at the dichotomies and seeing some descriptions.

i was looking for other reasons since my type in enneagram fluctuated quite a bit and so did the mbti until i took them from particular static reference point.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I sound like a train wreck waiting to happen.

O2 - You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
C25 - You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
E3 - You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
A22 - You find it easy to express irritation with others.
N84 - You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i was looking for other reasons since my type in enneagram fluctuated quite a bit and so did the mbti until i took them from particular static reference point.

Oh. :sorry: Well I'm not sure, I have gotten some really crazy results from global 5 is all. I've taken these global 5 tests as honestly as possible and my results have been all over the place... it's odd.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Openness to Experience/Intellect: You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 70)

Conscientiousness: You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 8)

Extraversion You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 2)

Agreeableness
: You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 10)

Neuroticism: You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 37)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Furthermore, this thread has been moved to it's appropriate place in the Online Tests forum.

Jaguar

Oh. :sorry: Well I'm not sure, I have gotten some really crazy results from global 5 is all. I've taken these global 5 tests as honestly as possible and my results have been all over the place... it's odd.

Don't take it too seriously.
It's telling people with low C they have a messy desk.
I have fairly high C, and my room looks like a frigging hurricane hit! :D

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
O=70 You are relatively open to new experiences.
C=86 You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.
E=1 You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
A=74 You tend to consider the feelings of others.
N=7 You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Openness to Experience/Intellect

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 3)

Conscientiousness

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 64)

Extraversion

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 2)

Agreeableness

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 17)

Neuroticism

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 66)

Hazle Weatherfield

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w4
The OCEAN personality test. More scientific, takes into account neuroticism which MBTI does not and is relative to the universal set taking the test based on percentiles. .:devil:

enjoy

The Big Five Personality Test

-------------------------------------------------

ENFJ 3w2
O:C:E:A:N :: 65:69:59:57:9

This is one of the much more comprehensive theories on personality psychology and I'm glad to see it up here. There are some criticisms though regarding incomplete characteristic representation, but I believe it is more thorough than some. It still has those gosh darn frustrating either/or assuming questions though. Argh.

Oh and,

Openness 81%
Conscientiousness 56%
Extraversion 56%
Agreeableness 63%
Neuroticism 69%

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Openness 70% You are relatively open to new experiences.
Conscientiousness 2% You probably have a messy desk!
Extraversion 1% You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
Agreeableness 14% You find it easy to criticize others.
Neuroticism 80% You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I resent the dichotomies that are unfairly represented question-wise and ill-defined. Sure I find it easy to criticize someone, but I find it equally easy to compliment them. Certainly that doesn't mean I hold a personal grudge against the fact that sometimes someone is in the wrong. Sometimes I'm in the wrong and I need someone kickass enough to point it out to me. If I were callous, certainly I wouldn't bother critiquing. Blah:

Openness to Experience/Intellect: You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 70)
Conscientiousness: You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 21)
Extraversion: You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 37)
Agreeableness: You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 10)
Neuroticism: You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 37)

Which isn't to say all OCEAN tests are complete bunk, but this one is.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Openness to Experience/Intellect 84 You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.

Conscientiousness 2 You probably have a messy desk!

Extraversion 64 You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.

Agreeableness 50 You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.

Neuroticism 22 You are generally relaxed.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
O- 80
C - 13
E - 18
A- 50
N- 97

...Yay T_T...

Facebook wise:

O 86%
C 43%
E 34%
A 58%
N 80%

I sound like a train wreck waiting to happen.

O2 - You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
C25 - You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
E3 - You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
A22 - You find it easy to express irritation with others.
N84 - You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

:D and we love you for it.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.(Your percentile: 90)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 58)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 22)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 74)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.(Your percentile: 11)

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 90)

Conscientiousness
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 3)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 1)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 32)

Neuroticism
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 37)