User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Hare Role

APPROACH: Conceptual/Spontaneous

DESCRIPTION: The Hare generates the concepts and ideas. They like to reframe the problem and look for solutions that may be unusual, unique,and/or outside the boundaries of traditional thought. Hares are good at exploring alternatives and perceiving the "big picture".

Hares want freedom from constraint, and when a rule exists they may break it. They may act impulsively, letting their feelings guide them. They derive satisfaction from the process of creating,discussing concepts and ideas,and overcoming obstacles.

When everything is in its place,the Hare may become restless,get impatient,and have a tendency to move from one subject to another.

CONTRIBUTION: Fresh,original concepts that go beyond the obvious,and are not constrained by fear of failure.

WEAKNESSES: Because the Hare enjoys generating ideas, they may move from one idea to another without stopping to evaluate the consequences.

If left alone to refine concepts,they will solve the problem within the problem within the problem,and eventually lose sight of the objective.

INSTINCT: Reframing problems to achieve breakthrough solutions,moving in new directions,examining possibilities without regard to risk.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Your Answers Indicate A Hare Role

DESCRIPTION: The Hare generates the concepts and ideas. They like to reframe the problem and look for solutions that may be unusual, unique,and/or outside the boundaries of traditional thought. Hares are good at exploring alternatives and perceiving the "big picture".

Hares want freedom from constraint, and when a rule exists they may break it. They may act impulsively, letting their feelings guide them. They derive satisfaction from the process of creating,discussing concepts and ideas,and overcoming obstacles.

When everything is in its place,the Hare may become restless,get impatient,and have a tendency to move from one subject to another.

CONTRIBUTION: Fresh,original concepts that go beyond the obvious,and are not constrained by fear of failure.

WEAKNESESS: Because the Hare enjoys generating ideas, they may move from one idea to another without stopping to evaluate the consequences.

If left alone to refine concepts,they will solve the problem within the problem within the problem,and eventually lose sight of the objective.

INSTINCT: Reframing problems to achieve breakthrough solutions,moving in new directions,examining possibilities without regard to risk.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I got the following result:

Your Answers Indicate A Hare Role
    Hare Role

WEAKNESESS: Because the Hare enjoys generating ideas, they may move from one idea to another without stopping to evaluate the consequences.

I do have this problem: "If left alone to refine concepts,they will solve the problem within the problem within the problem,and eventually lose sight of the objective." The rest seems descriptive of my approach also.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM