• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

BBC personality: What Am I Like?

redacted

Your answers suggest you are a Counsellor

this is weird, though: "Counsellors are least likely to describe themselves as atheists, according to a UK survey."

do any of the rest of you INFJs find that to be true? i certainly describe myself as an atheist.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Your answers suggest you are a Counsellor

this is weird, though: "Counsellors are least likely to describe themselves as atheists, according to a UK survey."

do any of the rest of you INFJs find that to be true? i certainly describe myself as an atheist.
These things with probabilities, they just tell that something is more likely than something else. It doesn't mean that something would be impossible, unless the chance is zero :D

redacted

These things with probabilities, they just tell that something is more likely than something else. It doesn't mean that something would be impossible, unless the chance is zero :D

sure. i guess i shouldve said that i know 2 other INFJs, both of whom are atheists.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Your answers suggest you are a Resolver

Summary of Resolvers

Good at getting to the heart of a problem and quickly finding a solution
Make rational decisions using the facts available
Think of themselves as understanding, stable and easy-going
May focus on short-term results and lose sight of the big picture

More about Resolvers

Resolvers are independent people who quietly learn how things work by analysing large amounts of information. Should a problem arise, they solve it with as little fuss as possible. Resolvers are only interested in abstract ideas, if they can be used to solve a problem quickly.

Resolvers like to take risks: Many of them seek jobs and pastimes that put them in harms way and guarantee an adrenaline rush.

Resolvers are often tolerant of behaviour different to their own as long as their values aren't compromised. They sometimes give the impression that they agree with other peoples' viewpoints because they don't actively disagree.

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Resolvers may become cynical, negatively critical or put off decisions. Under extreme stress, Resolvers could be prone to inappropriate, tearful outbursts.

Resolvers are quiet and sometimes it is difficult to get to know them; however, they often talk freely about subjects they understand well.

Resolver Careers

Resolvers are often drawn to hands-on jobs that require an analytical mind and careful organisation of large amounts of data.

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Now after realizing that I'm the only one who got my type I just HAVE to post! :D

Go Getter- roughly equivalent to ESTP

and yes- I go to the grociery store about 5 times a week because I have NO plans when I arrive there other than having food to eat that evening! :)

(and apparently I'm the type most likely to loathe reading books of poetry!)

EsoteriEccentri

MBTI Type
INFP
Your answers suggest you are an Idealist

The four aspects that make up this personality type are:
Spontaneous, Ideas, Hearts and Introvert
Summary of Idealists

* Make sense of the world using inner values
* Focus on personal growth and the growth of others
* Think of themselves as bright, forgiving and curious
* May sometimes appear stubborn

More about Idealists

Idealists put time and energy into developing personal values that they use as a guide through life. They may seek fulfilment by helping others improve themselves and often want to make the world a better place. Idealists only share their inner values with people they respect.

Idealists are the most likely group to say they are vegetarian, according to a UK survey.

Idealists enjoy discussions about a wide range of topics, particularly those that deal with the future. They are typically easy-going and flexible, but if their values are challenged they may refuse to compromise.

In situations where they can’t use their talents or are unappreciated, Idealists may have trouble expressing themselves and withdraw. Under extreme stress, Idealists may become very critical of others, or lose confidence in their own ability to cope.

Recognition for their work is important to Idealists; however, they are also good at spotting false praise.
Idealist Careers

Idealists are often drawn to jobs where they can help people reach their potential. They are also attracted to careers that allow artistic creativity.

It's important to remember that no survey can predict personality type with 100 percent accuracy. Experts say that we should use personality type to better understand ourselves and others, but shouldn't feel restricted by our results.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Summary of Masterminds
Visionaries who put energy into achieving their goals
Prefer to work independently and dislike inefficiency
Think of themselves as logical, thorough, and bright
Values practicality and common sense above ideas and theories

More about Masterminds
Masterminds create a vision for the future by gathering and organising information. They then develop strategies to achieve their goals. They have a rare gift for looking at almost anything and seeing how it can be improved. These skills and the Masterminds' high standards often allow them to reach leadership positions at work.

Masterminds value independence and prefer to work on their own. Once they have decided on a course of action, Masterminds rarely change their minds, although they can be persuaded by clear reasoning by someone they respect.

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Masterminds may cut themselves off from a group and criticize people who don't understand their plans. Under extreme stress, Masterminds may overindulge in sensory experiences like eating, shopping or watching television.

Masterminds often have an unusual sense of humour, which arises from their ability to spot surprising links between seemingly unconnected facts.

Mastermind Careers
Masterminds are drawn to jobs requiring logical analysis or abstract thinking common in science or technical fields.

It's important to remember that no survey can predict personality type with 100 percent accuracy. Experts say that we should use personality type to better understand ourselves and others, but shouldn't feel restricted by our results.

BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Mind - What Am I Like?

:rolleyes:

B

beyondaurora

I liked this test! Short and sweet, and it affirmed my type.

Your answers suggest you are a Peacemaker

peacemaker.gif

Summary of Peacemakers

* Value personal freedom
* Particularly sensitive to the feelings of others
* Think of themselves as steady, gentle and sympathetic
* Others may mistake their quiet nature for weakness

More about Peacemakers

Peacemakers focus on the present and enjoy helping others in practical ways. They are sensitive to the world around them and take quiet joy from people and nature, particularly animals. Peacemakers value close relationships, but it may take time for others to get to know them.

Peacemakers are the most likely group to say they dislike reading history books, according to a UK survey.

Peacemakers live by a set of personal values, which they work hard to reflect in their everyday life. They would rather support an activity than organise it. When they do find themselves in leadership positions, they observe quietly and lead by example.

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Peacemakers may withdraw and become self-critical. Under extreme stress, Peacemakers may become even more critical of themselves and others and make harsh judgements about minor issues.

Peacemakers tend to show someone how much they care about them by helping them in a practical way rather than putting their feelings into words.
Peacemaker Careers

Peacemakers are often drawn to jobs that allow them to serve others and require close attention to detail.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I got counsellor, but I remember taking it once before and getting mastermind and peace maker( in my wannabee ISFP/ESFJ days :laugh:).
Yeah counselor sounds more fitting.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I got ISTJ. None of the options exactly described what I wrote about the picture, so I just chose the first one. I said things like "mixture of classical and boxy architecture" and "shadows seem inconsistent with light source". I didn't just list objects, but I was more technical than abstract.

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
Results
Your answers suggest you are a Mastermind

mastermind.gif

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram