User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    xNFJ

Balanced.

The down side to being balanced-brained is that you may sometimes feel paralyzed by indecision when the two hemispheres of your brain are competing to solve a problem in their own unique ways.
    Hehe, that's a new one. My other excuses were getting old...

I wonder if balanced-brained people might find that kind of test harder. I really was in two minds about a few of those questions for a while. Had to move on to the next ones and go back to see them afresh. Or is that what it's like for everyone?

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Right-brained
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, according to this test the left-handed Ms. M is left-brained, though the commentary does sound like me. "Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others. It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind."

MBTI
    WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by xNFJiminy View Post
    Balanced.

Hehe, that's a new one. My other excuses were getting old...

I wonder if balanced-brained people might find that kind of test harder. I really was in two minds about a few of those questions for a while. Had to move on to the next ones and go back to see them afresh. Or is that what it's like for everyone?
    I like that new excuse

I found it quite hard to decide often, but I thought back to when I had more advanced math than I do now and would get three different results on the same problems and just picked the one that seemed 'right'.

FWIW I was usually wrong I was much better at statistics where a computer would do the work

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

You are Balanced-brained

That means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain, depending upon a given situation.

When you need to explain a complicated process to someone, or plan a detailed vacation, the left hemisphere of your brain, which is responsible for your ability to solve problems logically, might kick in. But if you were critiquing an art opening or coming up with an original way to file papers, the right side of your brain, which is responsible for noticing subtle details in things, might take over.

While many people have clearly dominant left- or right-brained tendencies, you are able to draw on skills from both hemispheres of your brain. This rare combination makes you a very creative and flexible thinker.

The down side to being balanced-brained is that you may sometimes feel paralyzed by indecision when the two hemispheres of your brain are competing to solve a problem in their own unique ways.

MBTI
    GONE

Default Your score: Balanced-brained

Ha, even my brain is a natural multitasker!

Let's hear it for NF's!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IT

left brained.

Balanced-brained
    Ygolo, you are Balanced-brained
    That means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain, depending upon a given situation.

When you need to explain a complicated process to someone, or plan a detailed vacation, the left hemisphere of your brain, which is responsible for your ability to solve problems logically, might kick in. But if you were critiquing an art opening or coming up with an original way to file papers, the right side of your brain, which is responsible for noticing subtle details in things, might take over.

While many people have clearly dominant left- or right-brained tendencies, you are able to draw on skills from both hemispheres of your brain. This rare combination makes you a very creative and flexible thinker.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Balance-brained

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm balance-brained supposedly too. I'm exceptionally good at Math and Writing/English. So, maybe that's because of being balance-brained...
    naokohiro.mypersonality.info
    IXTX personality type...
    INTJ Forum