• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you a pushover?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The Balance of your Life

Your not a pushover or a toughie. Your just in between. Which is good! You know when it is and isn`t a big deal. Friends probaly come to you to handle their fight crises and you also help! Good job.

Pretty accurate..

But I'm whipped if it's a gal.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To Tough Toughie. (Say that 5 times fast)
Your totally not a pushover. In fact your worst. You rely on kicking peoples butt when they do something wrong which isn`t that right. Try to soften up a bit. And maybe you`ll have even ,more firends. I be one of them :)

Funny, I was going to say "I'm totally not a pushover...I push people over." I like that "To[o] Tough Toughie" Heh. Well, I'm nice enough to people who are nice to me. Nothing wrong with standing your ground.

P.S. Whoever wrote this test needs some lessons in grammar and spelling...

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Your totally not a pushover. In fact your worst. You rely on kicking peoples butt when they do something wrong which isn`t that right. Try to soften up a bit. And maybe you`ll have even ,more firends. I be one of them :)

Geez. Like I need any more friends.

EDIT: I'd like to be more "balanced", but I certainly don't want friends coming to me to handle their fight crisis! I'd give them advice, that they cannot follow through on, they end up doing it wrong, their crisis get worse and I get all the blame.

P

Phantonym

The Balance of your Life

Your not a pushover or a toughie. Your just in between. Which is good! You know when it is and isn`t a big deal. Friends probaly come to you to handle their fight crises and you also help! Good job.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Whoever wrote that pansy test needs to get his shit pushed in.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Test results:

Too Tough Toughie.

Your totally not a pushover. In fact your worst. You rely on kicking peoples butt when they do something wrong which isn't that right. Try to soften up a bit. And maybe you`ll have even, more friends. I be one of them :)

P.S. Whoever wrote this test needs some lessons in grammar and spelling...
x2

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The questions were so obvious and black and white I laughed.

I got a "To Tough Toughie."

This reminds me of the times where I've been banned from websites for people disagreeing with me. I suggested ideas to make the game easier and people who are at the top of the charts disagreed with me (And they had friends too that agreed with them) so we always had heated flame wars and in the end I got banned for telling the mods to go **** themselves. Ironically, the owner decided to impliment two of my ideas 2 years later (But of course it was "Someone else" who thought of it after me).

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Correct answers are not in the test. I nearly don't relate to any of the answers in the test.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Meh, I disagree with the test. The right answers weren't there. (Screw that test. Trying to walk over me.)

Also, that explanation. Dude, I don't even want you as a friend, and I definatly wouldn't soften up merely to be more accessible to people. Who do you think you are!

You caught your boyfriend\girlfriend cheating on you with your friend! What do you do?

I'd kick them both out if it's in my own house.
I'd say "You bitch.", point, and look furious if it's elsewhere before I calmly retire, both the scene and ofcourse the relationship.

Your sub Mr.Norris blames you for startying the food fight but everyone knows it was your arch emeny and he knows it to! Then you find out Mr.Norris just balmed you because he was your emeny`s uncle! What happens?

I'd say "Fuck you.", walk up to the 'arch enemy', publically humiliate him, and get detention for that instead.

You find out the person starting rumors about you is your former friend. (look at question 1)! What do you do

I don't care about rumors.

How would people decribe you?

Headstrong, stubborn, true to myself, generally individualistic.

Your mom says she will make your favorite for dinner tonight if you clean her whole dirty room. It takes housrs but your finally done and so is the food. But when you get in the kitchen you find out your little bro ate it. What do you do?

I wouldn't clean her room in the first place and make my own dinner. (Probably ending up eating some snacks or whatever is available that needs little to no preparation.)

True or False? If someone did something to you that your new best friend said was unforgivable would you agree.

I'd make up my own mind wether it was unforgivable.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Balance of your Life

Your not a pushover or a toughie. Your just in between. Which is good! You know when it is and isn`t a big deal. Friends probably come to you to handle their fight crises and you also help! Good job.

I let my friends slide as much as I can without letting them cross any serious boundaries. Nih. There's already so many 'rules' in the world as it is. Unleashing my anger of retribution on someone else isn't something I care enough about, and I usually try to seek closure on my own. My personal confrontations shouldn't be intimidating, but rather it's a chance to help those closest to me understand their deepest fears and how they can suitably respond. I'm typically the neutral one in fights, and the group's "agony aunt".

...Except if you're in a team or project with me. I can't deal with perpetual slackers, loud-mouthed egotists, or anyone slowing down the progress, and I will headbutt anyone as necessary.

Or those who are disrespecting my need for privacy: to be in absolute control of my own life, including every thought and every decision.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Not what i was expecting.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The test is pretty stupid. Felt like a 12 year old made it.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
It gave me balanced. Seems right.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Meh...

The Balance of your Life

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'm an in between. Not a pushover or a toughie.