User Tag List

First 123 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Correct answers are not in the test. I nearly don't relate to any of the answers in the test.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

To Tough Toughie. (Say that 5 times fast)
    Your totally not a pushover. In fact your worst. You rely on kicking peoples butt when they do something wrong which isn`t that right. Try to soften up a bit. And maybe you`ll have even ,more firends. I be one of them

Meh, I disagree with the test. The right answers weren't there. (Screw that test. Trying to walk over me.)

Also, that explanation. Dude, I don't even want you as a friend, and I definatly wouldn't soften up merely to be more accessible to people. Who do you think you are!

You caught your boyfriend\girlfriend cheating on you with your friend! What do you do?
    I'd kick them both out if it's in my own house.
    I'd say "You bitch.", point, and look furious if it's elsewhere before I calmly retire, both the scene and ofcourse the relationship.

Your sub Mr.Norris blames you for startying the food fight but everyone knows it was your arch emeny and he knows it to! Then you find out Mr.Norris just balmed you because he was your emeny`s uncle! What happens?
    I'd say "Fuck you.", walk up to the 'arch enemy', publically humiliate him, and get detention for that instead.

You find out the person starting rumors about you is your former friend. (look at question 1)! What do you do
    I don't care about rumors.

How would people decribe you?
    Headstrong, stubborn, true to myself, generally individualistic.

Your mom says she will make your favorite for dinner tonight if you clean her whole dirty room. It takes housrs but your finally done and so is the food. But when you get in the kitchen you find out your little bro ate it. What do you do?
    I wouldn't clean her room in the first place and make my own dinner. (Probably ending up eating some snacks or whatever is available that needs little to no preparation.)

True or False? If someone did something to you that your new best friend said was unforgivable would you agree.
    I'd make up my own mind wether it was unforgivable.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

The Balance of your Life

Your not a pushover or a toughie. Your just in between. Which is good! You know when it is and isn`t a big deal. Friends probably come to you to handle their fight crises and you also help! Good job.
    I let my friends slide as much as I can without letting them cross any serious boundaries. Nih. There's already so many 'rules' in the world as it is. Unleashing my anger of retribution on someone else isn't something I care enough about, and I usually try to seek closure on my own. My personal confrontations shouldn't be intimidating, but rather it's a chance to help those closest to me understand their deepest fears and how they can suitably respond. I'm typically the neutral one in fights, and the group's "agony aunt".

...Except if you're in a team or project with me. I can't deal with perpetual slackers, loud-mouthed egotists, or anyone slowing down the progress, and I will headbutt anyone as necessary.

Or those who are disrespecting my need for privacy: to be in absolute control of my own life, including every thought and every decision.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Not what i was expecting.

Your totally not a pushover. In fact your worst. You rely on kicking peoples butt when they do something wrong which isn`t that right. Try to soften up a bit. And maybe you`ll have even ,more firends. I be one of them
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

The test is pretty stupid. Felt like a 12 year old made it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

It gave me balanced. Seems right.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

To Tough Toughie. (Say that 5 times fast)
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    I

Meh...

The Balance of your Life

Your not a pushover or a toughie. Your just in between. Which is good! You know when it is and isn`t a big deal. Friends probaly come to you to handle their fight crises and you also help! Good job.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm an in between. Not a pushover or a toughie.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    The test is pretty stupid. Felt like a 12 year old made it.
    They couldn't spell or type for crap either. I'd be embarrassed to submit something like that.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~