User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mothering Style and MBTI Type

So I took the test again... This time the longer version with the answering of questions

I applied how I helped raise my little sister to answering the questions. And I answered them to the most accuracy as I can( since I don't have a kid of my own). and I SWEAR I thought I'd get ENFJ or something like that... but SOME HOW... I managed to get INTJ AGAIN!!!

how the frak is that possible? seriously? I'm pretty sure I'm an ENTJ( but I would be more of a feely type person with my kids thus the ENFJ)... and I swear I didn't expect to get INTJ, I even laughed when I got it, I was so taken back. x)

damn it....

INFj None

Hmm. Took the longer test and got

INTP – The "Love of Learning" Mother
    (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving)

Intellectually curious and patient, the INTP mother relishes those times with a child when they are learning something interesting together. Whether they're at the zoo or computer terminal, she sparks to answering his or her "whys" with in-depth responses or new knowledge.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

3w4 sp/so
    Almost sounds like a baby-explosion programme to me. Where's the part about ENTP mommies losing their precious spawn at the beach, or teaching the older spawn how to play hooky properly?

Some people would be terrible mothers. Particularly men, and me. Good thing I know that now.