Socionics
    INFj None

89% Eros
    54% Pragma
    50% Storge
    46% Agape
    43% Mania
    11% Ludus
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

79% Eros, 11% Ludus, 71% Storge, 25% Pragma, 39% Mania, 79% Agape

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Default Where are you on the love styles quiz?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-love-styles-test-2

These were my results:

71% Eros, 32% Ludus, 36% Storge, 39% Pragma, 32% Mania, 50% Agape

86% Eros, 36% Ludus, 61% Storge, 50% Pragma, 71% Mania, 82% Agape

I identify strongly with parts of both Eros and Agape, so I'm happy with those results. That Mania number is disturbingly high though.

Eros 86%
    The Eros lover is characterized by passion, though a passion broader than just a physical one. The Eros lover tends to be drawn toward a preferred physical type, and thus there may be an immediate recognition or "aha" when meeting a potential love partner. This lover is intense and wants to be involved with a partner on all levels, becoming physically affectionate (and intimate), talking for hours, and learning all about the partner. The Eros lover is fully and openly "present," is self-confident and trusting, and balances intensity with an appropriate sense of boundaries.
    Erotic lovers view marriage as an extended honeymoon, and sex as the ultimate aesthetic experience. They tend to address their lovers with pet names, such as "sweetheart" or "honey." An erotic lover can be perceived as a hopeless romantic. Those of other love styles may see erotic lovers as unrealistic, or trapped in a fantasy.
    The advantage of erotic love is the sentimentality of it. It is very relaxing to the person doing it. The disadvantage is the inevitableness of the decay in attraction, and the danger of living in a fantasy world. In its extreme, eros can resemble naivete.

Agape 82%
    The Agape lover is the rarest type of lover. Agape is characterized by altruism, such that the partner's welfare is more important than one's own welfare, and what one can give in a relationship is more important than what one gets. Indeed, Agape has much in common with compassionate love. The idealism of Agape means that there is no one preferred physical type in a partner, and indeed, sensuality and sexuality are likely to be much less important than more spiritual qualities. Although pure Agape is unlikely to exist on the physical plane of this world, agapic qualities are extremely important as relationships encounter inevitable ups and downs.
    Agapic love is self-sacrificing, all-encompassing love. Agapic lovers are often spiritual or religious people. Agapic lovers view their partners as blessings, and wish to take care of them.
    Agapic lovers will remain faithful to their partners to avoid causing them pain, and will often wait patiently for their partners after a break-up. Marriage and children are sacred trusts, and sex is a gift between two people. Agapic love believes itself to be unconditional, though lovers taking an agapic stance to relationships risk suffering from inattention to their own needs.
    The advantage of agapic love is its generosity. A disadvantage is that it can induce feelings of guilt or incompetence in a partner. In its deviant form, agape becomes martyrdom.

Permabanned

Storge..lol
    Fits, particularly the part about being friends after things have died down between us.

68% Eros, 36% Ludus, 64% Storge, 18% Pragma, 21% Mania, 36% Agape

It actually worked. Makes sense to me that Eros and Storge are highest. And the other percentages work as well.

I'm not Trunks

Agape. I learn about it since a kid, I don't know what it means at this forum. What I learn since a kid is from the right source.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

68% Eros, 18% Ludus, 75% Storge, 32% Pragma, 54% Mania, 50% Agape
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug