User Tag List

12 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Default Kalabrians First Name Analysis

Name and personality related?
    Looking for the Best Baby Name and Name Change Recommendations?

Here's what I got:

*Your first name creates interests in the arts, music, drama, elocution, dancing, design, or composition.

*You have a tendency to be very candid in your expression

*At times, you are an extremist in whatever holds your interest, with the result that you focus all your energies, your ingenuity, and originality of thought to do your best.

*You like to add something new, something different, to your creativity, drawing upon your inventive traits. You appreciate mental exploration into new ideas.

*You dislike monotony. Independence and freedom of action mean a great deal to you; therefore, you enjoy positions where you are giving instructions rather than taking them.

*You have your own strong opinions and it is not easy for you to be
    influenced by others to change your mind once you have reached a decision.

*Because of your definite ideas and opinions, you work best on your own, free from the advice or interference of others.

*When you are happy and giving, you have a charming personality, you make friends easily, and would go to great lengths to help someone in need.

Almost 100% true, with the first name only. I understand last names and middle names make it even more accurate. Who knew?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

It's not fully accurate although many of the qualities are there.

-The name of "Ragingkatsuki" has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

-You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

-Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

-You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

-People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
    Although the name "Ragingkatsuki" creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

-This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

First name:

* Your first name of "athenian200" has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature.

* Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature.

* You have a rather skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards.

* In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined.

* You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

* The name "athenian200" creates the urge to be creative and original, but we point out that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.
    Last name:

* As "athenian200", you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.

* You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.

* Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.

* In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.

* You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.

* Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.

* Although the name "athenian200" creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

* This name, when combined with the first name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.
    What do you think?

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

The bizarre accuracy of this is purely coincidental.

* The name of Engler gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

* You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

* This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

* When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

* Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

* You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

* While the name Engler creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/EnglerMeister/hehh.jpg

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I actually spelled my username wrong when I became member of TypeC, so I'll just use my real name:

Your First Name of: Katalin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Below is just a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis and assessment of your full name, see our Name Report service for further details. Remember to give us your review below. Thank you!

•Your name of Katalin creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter.

•This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional.

•You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine.

•However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.

•While the name Katalin creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

•This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

* The name of "EffEm" gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

* You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

* This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

* When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

* Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

* You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

* While the name "EffEm" creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

Sounds pretty accurate, actually.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Phantonym

This is actually pretty cool. I used my real first name, given to me, and "Sky" as a name I chose for myself to use in the Internet.

* As Sky you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.

* All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.

* Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.

* You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.

* The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.

* Although the name Sky creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    There's definitely a correlation between the analyses of the names - how I am online as Sky and in real life with my real name. I'm definitely somewhat different as Sky here than I am in real life but it's a side of me that is also a part of who I am in real life that is not exactly shown to the whole world. Very interesting.

* Your first name has given you a studious nature, and the ability to concentrate on whatever you are doing.

* You could excel in mathematics or in positions where persistence, independence, and individuality are required.

* In personal associations, a lack of finesse in verbal expression often creates misunderstandings with others, especially with those close to you, because you find it difficult and embarrassing to express depth of feeling when situations arise requiring diplomacy, understanding, and affection.

* Although the name creates the urge to be original and self-reliant, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

So I've been to various different sites writing my first name in all of them... They all give different results.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

* The first name of Lydia leads you to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, without direction or interference from others because you have very definite ideas of your own.

* Your mind is quick to comprehend and you can be depended upon to do any job well.

* Because you tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, you might insist on doing too many things yourself instead of delegating jobs to others who might do less satisfactory work.

* This name does make you quite direct and straight-to-the-point.

* The name Lydia creates the urge to be creative and original, but we draw to your attention that the name causes a superior, interfering quality that tends to resent the opinions of others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.
    I haven't had any injuries to the head lately, so...
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Forum Name: Lethe
    * Your first name of Lethe has given you energy, drive, and ambition, but also an almost excessively strong-willed and independent nature.

* While you are creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, and always ready to initiate and promote new undertakings, you often experience difficulty in bringing your undertakings to a successful conclusion because of your own changing interests or changing circumstances.

* Though the name Lethe creates the urge to be creative and original, we call attention to the challenge of controlling temper as a result of a highly intense, dissatisfied, and restless quality.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.
    Real First Name: Alyssa
    * Your name of Alyssa creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter.

* This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional.

* You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine.

* However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.

* While the name Alyssa creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus.
    Real Last Name: ?
    * Your name of ? has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission.

* You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.

* You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain.

* You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.

* Although the name ? creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.