• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kalabrians First Name Analysis

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Name and personality related?
Looking for the Best Baby Name and Name Change Recommendations?

Here's what I got:

*Your first name creates interests in the arts, music, drama, elocution, dancing, design, or composition.

*You have a tendency to be very candid in your expression:devil:

*At times, you are an extremist in whatever holds your interest, with the result that you focus all your energies, your ingenuity, and originality of thought to do your best.

*You like to add something new, something different, to your creativity, drawing upon your inventive traits. You appreciate mental exploration into new ideas.

*You dislike monotony. Independence and freedom of action mean a great deal to you; therefore, you enjoy positions where you are giving instructions rather than taking them.

*You have your own strong opinions and it is not easy for you to be
influenced by others to change your mind once you have reached a decision.

*Because of your definite ideas and opinions, you work best on your own, free from the advice or interference of others.

*When you are happy and giving, you have a charming personality, you make friends easily, and would go to great lengths to help someone in need.

Almost 100% true, with the first name only. I understand last names and middle names make it even more accurate. Who knew?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's not fully accurate although many of the qualities are there.

-The name of "Ragingkatsuki" has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

-You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

-Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

-You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

-People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
Although the name "Ragingkatsuki" creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

-This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
First name:

* Your first name of "athenian200" has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature.

* Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature.

* You have a rather skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards.

* In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined.

* You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

* The name "athenian200" creates the urge to be creative and original, but we point out that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.
Last name:

* As "athenian200", you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.

* You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.

* Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.

* In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.

* You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.

* Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.

* Although the name "athenian200" creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

* This name, when combined with the first name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

What do you think?

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
The bizarre accuracy of this is purely coincidental.

* The name of Engler gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

* You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

* This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

* When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

* Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

* You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

* While the name Engler creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I actually spelled my username wrong when I became member of TypeC, so I'll just use my real name:

Your First Name of: Katalin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is just a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis and assessment of your full name, see our Name Report service for further details. Remember to give us your review below. Thank you!

•Your name of Katalin creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter.

•This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional.

•You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine.

•However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.

•While the name Katalin creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

•This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus.

MBTI Type
INTJ
* The name of "EffEm" gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

* You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

* This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

* When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

* Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

* You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

* While the name "EffEm" creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

Sounds pretty accurate, actually.

P

Phantonym

This is actually pretty cool. I used my real first name, given to me, and "Sky" as a name I chose for myself to use in the Internet.

* As Sky you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.

* All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.

* Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.

* You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.

* The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.

* Although the name Sky creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

There's definitely a correlation between the analyses of the names - how I am online as Sky and in real life with my real name. I'm definitely somewhat different as Sky here than I am in real life but it's a side of me that is also a part of who I am in real life that is not exactly shown to the whole world. Very interesting.

* Your first name has given you a studious nature, and the ability to concentrate on whatever you are doing.

* You could excel in mathematics or in positions where persistence, independence, and individuality are required.

* In personal associations, a lack of finesse in verbal expression often creates misunderstandings with others, especially with those close to you, because you find it difficult and embarrassing to express depth of feeling when situations arise requiring diplomacy, understanding, and affection.

* Although the name creates the urge to be original and self-reliant, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So I've been to various different sites writing my first name in all of them... They all give different results.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
* The first name of Lydia leads you to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, without direction or interference from others because you have very definite ideas of your own.

* Your mind is quick to comprehend and you can be depended upon to do any job well.

* Because you tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, you might insist on doing too many things yourself instead of delegating jobs to others who might do less satisfactory work.

* This name does make you quite direct and straight-to-the-point.

* The name Lydia creates the urge to be creative and original, but we draw to your attention that the name causes a superior, interfering quality that tends to resent the opinions of others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

I haven't had any injuries to the head lately, so...

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Forum Name: Lethe
* Your first name of Lethe has given you energy, drive, and ambition, but also an almost excessively strong-willed and independent nature.

* While you are creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, and always ready to initiate and promote new undertakings, you often experience difficulty in bringing your undertakings to a successful conclusion because of your own changing interests or changing circumstances.

* Though the name Lethe creates the urge to be creative and original, we call attention to the challenge of controlling temper as a result of a highly intense, dissatisfied, and restless quality.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

Real First Name: Alyssa
* Your name of Alyssa creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter.

* This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional.

* You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine.

* However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.

* While the name Alyssa creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus.

Real Last Name: ?
* Your name of ? has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission.

* You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.

* You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain.

* You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.

* Although the name ? creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've posted this before...but i'll post it again...it's pretty accurate actually.

* The influence of Erin makes you positive, self-assertive, and independent.

* You can be creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, such as handicrafts.

* When you have the opportunity to pursue your own goals and interests free from interference, you can feel very agreeable and express a buoyant optimism.

* On the other hand, you can be impulsive and forceful when opposed, and act without due forethought and discretion.

* Hence you have many bitter experiences and generally rather unsettled conditions in your life, with little progress and financial accumulation.

* You cannot tolerate any domination by others, or circumstances that restrict your freedom and independence.

* You are inclined to make changes abruptly in your life as an escape from such conditions.

* Although the name Erin creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My forum name is my real first name, so here goes nothing:

Your name of Ivy creates a passive, friendly, easy-going nature, but your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations.

You are too generous and if appealed to will give all you have because you find it difficult to say "no" and mean it.

You do not like to create tension or friction and will try various means to avoid such situations.

You are very idealistic.

You have imagination and many ideas but lack the ambition and drive necessary to accomplish your undertakings.

Although the name Ivy creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous and fluid systems.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
The name gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

The name creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm broken. When I go it says "sorry elaur isn't in the database"

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
  • Your name has created a practical, patient, scientific nature able to concentrate on the finer details of a project or undertaking.
  • You would function best in settled conditions where you are not called upon to meet and mix too closely with others, but are able to work on your own.
  • This name restricts congenial expression and association, creating much aloneness.
  • Although the name creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
* Your name contributes sensitive, creative, and idealistic qualities to your nature that could be expressed in a variety of literary or artistic fields.

* You desire harmony and refinement in your environment and in all your personal associations.

* Although mentally quick and intuitive in recognizing the thoughts and feelings of others, you experience a lack of fluency in verbal expression in responding.

* Although the name creates the urge to understand others, we stress that it limits self-expression and self-confidence causing moods.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

KDude

•Your first name of Ken has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.

•You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.

•You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.

•Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.

•Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony.

•Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

•Although the name Ken creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

•This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, liver and bloodstream.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • Your first name of Yuri makes you spontaneous and versatile, enjoying congenial association, appreciating the finer things of life, and loving to talk and debate.
  • You are strong willed and self-sufficient, not depending on others for encouragement.
  • Your desire for independence and freedom means that you seldom tolerate limitations
  • While the name Yuri creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we emphasize that it causes a blunt, sarcastic expression that spoils friendships.
Creepy how accurate that was.

EDIT: This is actually pretty damn accurate as well (bar personal appearance):

• Your first name of Aleksei has given you an expressive, diplomatic, and gracious nature.
  • Although you have a good appreciation of material values, business ability, and skill in organizing and managing others, your success is limited, at times, by a lack of self-confidence and initiative.
  • You prefer to work with others and rely upon their support and encouragement.
  • You have very expensive tastes, and your desires could well exceed your initiative in providing for them through your own efforts.
  • Personal appearance is important to you.
  • You are always well-groomed yourself, and you judge others by your own standard.
  • Although the name Aleksei creates the urge to understand and work with people, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.
For the record, Aleksei is my middle name.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your name of Cecilia gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

Although the name Cecilia creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.