• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Handwriting Analysis Test - very accurate (handwritingwizard)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Handwriting Wizard - Free Handwriting Self-Test Handwriting Analysis Graphology by Bart Baggett

THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE CURSIVE!!! I DID THE TEST WRITING IN PLAIN PRINT AND DID JUST FINE!!!

My results-

This personality profile is based on the writing of Chris created at the website: Handwriting Wizard.com - Handwriting University's Official automated personality report creator based on standardized basic personality traits as taught through Handwriting University's Certification Level Program.

Chris has difficulty making decisions. His mind changes constantly. He lives in an emotional tug of war. Chris could be described like a thermometer. Today warm and friendly, yet tomorrow he may be distant and cold, not wanting to be close to anyone.

Some research indicates that people with a severe variety in the slant of their handwriting have an inability to tolerate sugar and are suffering the side-effects of too much sugar in their diet. If moods swings are a reoccurring issue, investigate the diet.

If Chris encounters a situation he cannot handle he frequently pulls into himself. He feels his emotions are secure if he is withdrawn. When he has solved the problem he can be very outgoing and again need other people's companionship. Some see Chris as very moody, but it it would be more accurate to say he has two complete personalities that he chooses depending on the circumstance. This type of person is often hard to understand because no one knows what personality he is exhibiting today. He may not be bothered by something one minute, then the next minute become upset at the same thing. It is very difficult to pin down Chris's emotional expressiveness.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Chris doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Chris is not facing something going on in his life today. He is deceiving himself about it. Often, Chris's opinion of himself is different than those around him. This trait gives Chris the ability to deny anything that does not agree with his "truth." This trait is not always something negative. It is only a defense mechanism allowing Chris not to face some reality in his life at this time.

In reference to Chris's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When Chris slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.

He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Chris can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Chris's true self-image is unreasonably low. Someone once told Chris that he wasn't a great and beautiful person, and he believed them. Chris also has a fear that he might fail if he takes large risks. Therefore he resists setting his goals too high, risking failure. He doesn't have the internal confidence that frees him to take risks and chance failure. Chris is capable of accomplishing much more than he is presently achieving. All this relates to his self-esteem. Chris's self-concept is artificially low. Chris will stay in a bad situation much too long... why? Because he is afraid that if he makes a change, it might get worse. It is hard for Chris to plan too far into the future. He kind of takes things on a day to day basis. He may tell you his dreams but he is living in today, with a fear of making a change. No matter how loud he speaks, look at his actions. This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves. Chris is an example of someone living with a low self-image, because their innate self-confidence was broken. <- Not me

Chris is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect his ego when he feels hurt. He pokes people harder than he gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Chris is very self-sufficient. He is trying not to need anyone. He is capable of making it on his own. He probably wants and enjoys people, but he doesn't "need" them. He can be a loner.

Chris has a need to be physically aggressive. He has this need resulting from some unfulfilled physical drive. This drive could be fulfilled by a very physical sport or a very aggressive sex life.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Chris has no white space or margins on a typical sheet of paper. Chris fills up every last inch on the top, right, left, and bottom. Hmmm. If this is true, then Chris has a very aggressive personality toward others and quite frankly lacks a bit of respect for the space and property of other people. I would be surprised if Chris just comes into someone's home and helps himself to a drink in the refrigerator. This can be both an obnoxious personality trait and it can be assertive and effective in getting what you want. There isn't much fear of getting in trouble here, Chris finds plenty of reasons to break the rules and get in trouble. (Okay, perhaps when he was younger, not anymore?) Basically, people with no margins are a handful.

Last edited by a moderator:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
If I could write in cursive I'd do it.

That was such a waste of time in 3rd grade.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You can do it without writing in cursive. I pretty much just looked at the questions and then related them to my printed writing and got an accurate result.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Hey wow, that's a little scary. Pretty much all of it was on except the o's but I couldn't quite decide what my o's looked like. (no comments :p ) The t bar was a little off. I think I was trying to look at my cursive and my print and got them mixed up. Just do whatever your actual hand writing is currently.

I must say, not bad at all.

Jaguar

Jaguar has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts.
This is because he is in between. Psychology calls Jaguar an ambivert.
XNTJ? :D

Because Jaguar has sharp needle pointed 'm' and 'n' humps, he has a very sharp mind.
He instantly sizes up situations, making instant decisions.
He thinks and evaluates circumstances very rapidly.
Many people with this type of mind are geniuses, thus he may be seen as highly intelligent.

Jaguar is often irritated by slow talkers or slow thinkers.
If he drives, he gets irritated by slow drivers in the fast lane.
He quickly becomes bored when being taught on the level of the slowest student in class.
He may be on problem number three when the rest of the class is on problem one.
Jaguar is curious and very active.
In fact, in school he might have been a trouble maker because he thought so much faster than the other kids,
he finished his work first, thus having plenty of time on his hands to make trouble!

Jaguar believes in his ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. He has a lot of pride.

Jaguar will be candid and direct when expressing his opinion.
He will tell them what he thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not.
So, if they don't really want his opinion, don't ask for it!

Jaguar is capable of seeing far into the future.
He plans two, three, even ten years in advance.
Jaguar has high goals and can literally see them being reached.
He is very self-confident and has a high self-esteem.
Jaguar will reach whatever level of success he desires.

Jaguar has the self-concept that is possessed by less than two percent of the population.
That two percent contains the most successful people in the world.
When a person has a high self-esteem, he frees himself to achieve an unlimited world of success.
Jaguar has achieved this frame of mind.
Congratulations. He has the self-confidence to take great risk, thus reaping the rewards.
If he does fail, it doesn't break his confidence. He knows he can do it!

In retrospect of our research, this trait is one of the most desirable to possess, because it releases the writer to achieve his full potential.
We recommend everyone raise their self-esteem to this level.

Jaguar is sarcastic.
Jaguar is very self-sufficient.
Jaguar has a healthy imagination.

Hell of a report. :hi:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Things that fit:
Being an ambivert (kinda), middle of the road politically and otherwise, having a lot of pride and expecting people to respect my ideas, candid and direct, diplomatic (kinda), both investigating and creative, empathetic, "has a fear that she might fail if she takes large risks", "has a select group of people that are truly close to her, usually two or three".

Things that didn't fit:
"expressive" lol. no.
"has a desire for attention" Not more than other people, although I do desire more attention than I used to.
"When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her." Meh not really. It could but it's not likely.
"true self-image is unreasonably low...will stay in a bad situation much too long"
"J is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt." This hasn't been true of me for a long time.

Overall kind of interesting, but not that great.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
For the record: I dislike how the website wouldn't let me scroll to highlight for C&Ping. :tongue10:

Kyuuei uses judgment to make decisions. She is ruled by her head, not her heart. She is a cool, collected person who is usually unexpressive emotionally. Some may see her as unemotional. She does have emotions but has no need to express them. She is withdrawn into herself and enjoys being alone.

The circumstances when Kyuuei does express emotions include: extreme anger, extreme passion, and tremendous stress. If someone gets her mad enough to tell her off, she will not be sorry about it later. She puts a mark in her mind when someone angers her. She keeps track of these marks and when she hits that last mark she will let them know they have gone too far. She is ruled somewhat by self-interest. All her conclusions are made without outside emotional influence. She is very level-headed and will remain calm in an emergency situation. In a situation where other people might get hysterical, she has poise.

Kyuuei will work more efficiently if given space and time to be alone. She would rather not be surrounded by people constantly. In a relationship, she will show her love by the things she does rather than by the things she says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed routine because she feels her mate should already know. The only exception to this is if she has logically concluded that it is best for her mate to hear her express her love verbally.

Kyuuei is not subject to emotional appeals. If someone is selling a product to her, they will need to present only the facts. They should present them from a standpoint of her sound judgment. She will not be taken in by an emotional story about someone else. She will meet emergencies without getting hysterical and she will always ask "Is this best for me?"

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Kyuuei doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

When Kyuuei expresses an opinion on a issue she will stick to that opinion, and probably will not change her mind. In other words... Kyuuei is stubborn. When she is wrong about something that she has decided upon, she will have trouble admitting she is wrong. Changing Kyuuei's mind can be very difficult. Once Kyuuei makes up her mind, she doesn't want to be confused with the facts!

Kyuuei will be candid and direct when expressing her opinion. She will tell them what she thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want her opinion, don't ask for it!

According to the inputted data, Kyuuei has a stinger shape inside the oval of her a, d, or c. This might be hard to visualize, but if this little hooklike shape is present, then Krys has an unresolved "issue" with strong members of the opposite gender. An occasional appearance of this stroke could indicate a simple "loves a mental challenge" which can manifest in playful linguistic conversations and being attracted to a lover who isn't always available. However, if the stroke is severe, this means the individual has unresolved anger at the oppostive gender - which usually started with the person's childhood relationship with the opposite gender parent (Mom or Dad). If the writer is a woman she will be attracted to strong challenging men. If the writer is a man, he will find the woman who is "hard to get" the most attractive. In a nutshell, people with stingers in their writing tend to have challenges in their romantic relationships.

For more information about this "stinger" trait, visit this webpage. Remember, it is only negative if the traits occurs often and is quite pronounced. An occasional stinger can be no problem.

Diplomacy is one of Kyuuei's best attributes. She has the ability to say what others want to hear. She can have tact with others. She has the ability to state things in such a way as to not offend someone else. Kyuuei can disagree without being disagreeable.

In reference to Kyuuei's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Kyuuei slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Kyuuei can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Kyuuei is capable of seeing far into the future. She plans two, three, even ten years in advance. Kyuuei has high goals and can literally see them being reached. She is very self-confident and has a high self-esteem. Kyuuei will reach whatever level of success she desires.

Kyuuei has the self-concept that is possessed by less than two percent of the population. That two percent contains the most successful people in the world. When a person has a high self-esteem, she frees herself to achieve an unlimited world of success. Kyuuei has achieved this frame of mind. Congratulations. She has the self-confidence to take great risk, thus reaping the rewards. If she does fail, it doesn't break her confidence. She knows she can do it! In retrospect of our research, this trait is one of the most desirable to possess, because it releases the writer to achieve her full potential. We recommend everyone raise their self-esteem to this level.

One way Kyuuei punishes herself is self directed sarcasm. She is a very sarcastic person. Often this sarcasm and "sharp tongued" behavior is directed at herself.

Kyuuei has a tendency to put things off, Kyuuei procrastinates. She sometimes pretends to be busy, so she will not have to do whatever she is putting off. She is often late to appointments or deadlines. This usually leads to a great amount of effort at the last minute to meet the deadline. Procrastination is an important factor as it relates to her output on the job or at school. Remember, Kyuuei will put it off until later. Procrastination is easily overcome through a simple stroke adjustment in the handwriting.

Kyuuei is very self-sufficient. She is trying not to need anyone. She is capable of making it on her own. She probably wants and enjoys people, but she doesn't "need" them. She can be a loner.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Kyuuei has left lots of white space on the left side of the paper. Kyuuei fills up the rest of the page in a normal fashion. If this is true, then Kyuuei has a healthy relationship to the past and is ready to move on. The right side of the page represents the future and Kyuuei is ready and willing to get started living now and planning for the future. Kyuuei would like to leave the past behind and move on.

ygolo

My termites win
Here are my results (I must say, for some reason the content is hard to copy and paste):

This personality profile is based on the writing of Ygolo Hparg created at the website: Handwriting Wizard.com - Handwriting University's Official automated personality report creator based on standardized basic personality traits as taught through Handwriting University's Certification Level Program.

Ygolo is moderately outgoing. His emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, he can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. He has the ability to put himself into the other person's shoes.

Ygolo will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes he will be happy, the next day he might be sad. He has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because he is in between. Psychology calls Ygolo an ambivert. He understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, he will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." He doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing him to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to him. He puts himself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet he will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Ygolo is an expressive person. He outwardly shows his emotions. He may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Ygolo is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. He weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when he finally has to. He basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Ygolo doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Ygolo is secretive. He has secrets which he does not wish to share with others. He intentionally conceals things about himself. He has a private side that he intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in his past.

In reference to Ygolo's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When Ygolo slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.

He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Ygolo can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Ygolo is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. He needs to visualize the end of a project before he starts. he finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said he plans everything he is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Ygolo basically feels good about himself. He has a positive self-esteem which contributes to his success. He feels he has the ability to achieve anything he sets his mind to. However, he sets his goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". He has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, he will not take great risks, as they relate to his goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, his self-perception is better than average.

Ygolo has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. He lets new people into his circle of friends. He uses his imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Ygolo has left lots of white space on the left side of the paper. Ygolo fills up the rest of the page in a normal fashion. If this is true, then Ygolo has a healthy relationship to the past and is ready to move on. The right side of the page represents the future and Ygolo is ready and willing to get started living now and planning for the future. Ygolo would like to leave the past behind and move on.

The bold-ed part is interesting. The planning part sounds right. My self-esteem and confidence have sky rocketed of late, but I didn't know it would show up on any type of test.

I have also become a lot more extroverted of late. So perhaps I am ambiverted currently.

I am a thinker, but heart rending stories do have quite an effect on me. Perhaps that is my inferior Fe.

The mental abilities and imagination sections are dead on (even if I do say so myself :D )

I am future oriented and leave the past behind fairly easily.

I wonder how accurate handwriting analysis is in general.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: Interesting results you got there Ygolo!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Okay, I found this pretty good. Added emphasis for things that ring especially true.

Jock uses judgment to make decisions. He is ruled by his head, not his heart. He is a cool, collected person who is usually unexpressive emotionally. Some may see him as unemotional. He does have emotions but has no need to express them. He is withdrawn into himself and enjoys being alone.

The circumstances when Jock does express emotions include: extreme anger, extreme passion, and tremendous stress. If someone gets him mad enough to tell him off, he will not be sorry about it later. He puts a mark in his mind when someone angers him. He keeps track of these marks and when he hits that last mark he will let them know they have gone too far. He is ruled somewhat by self-interest. All his conclusions are made without outside emotional influence. He is very level-headed and will remain calm in an emergency situation. In a situation where other people might get hysterical, he has poise.

Jock will work more efficiently if given space and time to be alone. He would rather not be surrounded by people constantly. In a relationship, he will show his love by the things he does rather than by the things he says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed routine because he feels his mate should already know. The only exception to this is if he has logically concluded that it is best for his mate to hear him express his love verbally.

Jock is not subject to emotional appeals. If someone is selling a product to him, they will need to present only the facts. They should present them from a standpoint of his sound judgment. He will not be taken in by an emotional story about someone else. He will meet emergencies without getting hysterical and he will always ask "Is this best for me?"

Jock tends to write a bit smaller than the average person. When a person's letters are small and tiny, this indicates an ability to focus and concentrate. This character trait is a huge asset in careers like math, science, race car driving, and flying planes. However, if Jock writes tiny all of the time, he will also display characteristics of someone who is socially introverted. Jock will often sit on the sideline and watch others get the attention at parties. he might be willing to open up and be warm, but only in small groups or a select group of people. When he is busy working on a project, it is common for all other noises and distractions to just fade away and his ability to focus is incredible. When he says "he didn't hear you", he really means, he didn't hear you.

When Jock expresses an opinion on a issue he will stick to that opinion, and probably will not change his mind. In other words... Jock is stubborn. When he is wrong about something that he has decided upon, he will have trouble admitting he is wrong. Changing Jock's mind can be very difficult. Once Jock makes up his mind, he doesn't want to be confused with the facts!

Jock will be candid and direct when expressing his opinion. He will tell them what he thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want his opinion, don't ask for it!

Jock can be defiant. He sometimes has the attitude that if someone doesn't like it the way he is doing it, then they can just "go to hell!" This trait may reveal itself in a rebellious nature that is always ready to resist forces which he thinks are infringing upon his freedom of action.

Diplomacy is one of Jock's best attributes. He has the ability to say what others want to hear. He can have tact with others. He has the ability to state things in such a way as to not offend someone else. Jock can disagree without being disagreeable.

In reference to Jock's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When Jock slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.

He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Jock can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Jock is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. He needs to visualize the end of a project before he starts. he finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said he plans everything he is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Jock basically feels good about himself. He has a positive self-esteem which contributes to his success. He feels he has the ability to achieve anything he sets his mind to. However, he sets his goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". He has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, he will not take great risks, as they relate to his goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, his self-perception is better than average.

Jock is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect his ego when he feels hurt. He pokes people harder than he gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Jock is very self-sufficient. He is trying not to need anyone. He is capable of making it on his own. He probably wants and enjoys people, but he doesn't "need" them. He can be a loner.

All in all, extremely impressive. Good stuff.

ygolo

My termites win
For the record: I dislike how the website wouldn't let me scroll to highlight for C&Ping. :tongue10:

Yeah. I hated that too.

We had a lot of similar traits.

However, the following seems really inaccurate for you.

Some may see her as unemotional. She does have emotions but has no need to express them. She is withdrawn into herself and enjoys being alone.

Also, this result seems to be very common:
the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Most of it is plausible apart from the parts in bold.

Falcarius is moderately outgoing. His emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, he can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. He has the ability to put himself into the other person's shoes.

Falcarius will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes he will be happy, the next day he might be sad. He has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because he is in between. Psychology calls Falcarius an ambivert. He understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, he will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." He doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing him to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to him. He puts himself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet he will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Falcarius is an expressive person. He outwardly shows his emotions. He may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Falcarius is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. He weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when he finally has to. He basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Falcarius doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Falcarius is sensitive to criticism about his ideas and philosophies. He will sometimes worry what people will think if he tells them what he believes in. This doesn't mean he won't talk, or that he feels ashamed. It merely means he is sensitive to what others think, regarding his beliefs.

Falcarius will be candid and direct when expressing his opinion. He will tell them what he thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want his opinion, don't ask for it!

According to the input data, Falcarius has a stinger shape inside the oval of his a, d, or c. This might be hard to visualize, but if this little hook-like shape is present, then Falcarius has an unresolved "issue" with strong members of the opposite gender. An occasional appearance of this stroke could indicate a simple "loves a mental challenge" which can manifest in playful linguistic conversations and being attracted to a lover who isn't always available. However, if the stroke is severe, this means the individual has unresolved anger at the opposite gender - which usually started with the person's childhood relationship with the opposite gender parent (Mum or Dad).If the writer is a woman she will be attracted to strong challenging men. If the writer is a man, he will find the woman who is "hard to get" the most attractive. In a nutshell, people with stingers in their writing tend to have challenges in their romantic relationships.

Falcarius can be defiant. He sometimes has the attitude that if someone doesn't like it the way he is doing it, then they can just "go to hell!" This trait may reveal itself in a rebellious nature that is always ready to resist forces which he thinks are infringing upon his freedom of action.

Because Falcarius has zigzagged shaped 'm' and 'n' hump, Falcarius is an analytical thinker. His mind sifts and examines facts. He interprets all facts by separating them, breaking them down, and organizing them from a critical point of view. This pattern of clarifying facts contributes to his strong reasoning ability. Falcarius' mind is constantly analysing all situations that he encounters.

Falcarius is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. He needs to visualize the end of a project before he starts. He finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said he plans everything he is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Falcarius basically feels good about himself. He has a positive self-esteem which contributes to his success. He feels he has the ability to achieve anything he sets his mind to. However, he sets his goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". He has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, he will not take great risks, as they relate to his goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence category, his self-perception is better than average.

Falcarius is sarcastic. This is a defence mechanism designed to protect his ego when he feels hurt. He pokes people harder than he gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Something is incomplete in Falcarius' life. He feels frustration relating to his physical needs and desires. Somewhere in his life there is some disappointment, non-fulfilment, and interruption. This is very likely to relate to Falcarius' sexual needs.

Falcarius is constantly disappointed when trying to reach success. He works very hard, perhaps harder than most, then just before succeeding, something happens that keeps him from success. Often, Falcarius changes to a second project just before the first one is finished, thus failing to complete the first project. Sometimes he changes because he feels he needs a different challenge. Falcarius feels dejected. This feeling relates to his failures. This trait is very important in a working situation and in a relationship. He must be handled in a very special way to get the most work from him or to make a relationship last. Concerning this trait, personality modification is available to change his life.

Falcarius is selective when picking friends. He does not trust everyone. He has a select group of people that are truly close to him, usually two or three. He is careful when choosing his inner circle of friends.

Falcarius exaggerates about everything that has a physical nature. Although he may not intend to deceive or mislead, he blows things way out of proportion because that is the way he views them. He will be a good story teller. This exaggeration relates to all areas of his material world. Falcarius allows many people into his life because he is accepting and trusting. He is sometimes called gullible by his friends. That only really means that he trusts too many people. Falcarius has a vivid imagination.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the input data was correct Falcarius has no white space or margins on a typical sheet of paper. Falcarius fills up every last inch on the top, right, left, and bottom. Hmmm. If this is true, then Falcarius has a very aggressive personality toward others and quite frankly lacks a bit of respect for the space and property of other people. I would be surprised if Falcarius just comes into someone's home and helps himself to a drink in the refrigerator. This can be both an obnoxious personality trait and it can be assertive and effective in getting what you want. There isn't much fear of getting in trouble here, Falcarius finds plenty of reasons to break the rules and get in trouble. (Okay, perhaps when he was younger, not any more?) Basically, people with no margins are a handful.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
We had a lot of similar traits.

However, the following seems really inaccurate for you.

I noticed this!!

and.. It's funny.. I suppose that's very situational. I'm an open book as far as my mood, what's happening with me, etc.. But, sharing my feelings is actually very difficult for me. I've only recently forced myself to open up to people for my own benefit. This is especially true when it comes to telling people I care for them, and stuff like that. I like my actions to speak for me rather than having to admit to anything.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is AWESOME BlackCat, and so true:

R. Carolyn is moderately outgoing. Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes.

R. Carolyn will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad. She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between. Psychology calls R. Carolyn an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." She doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her. She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. R. Carolyn is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions. She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

R. Carolyn is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to. She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, R. Carolyn doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

R. Carolyn is secretive. She has secrets which she does not wish to share with others. She intentionally conceals things about herself. She has a private side that she intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in her past.

In reference to R. Carolyn's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When R. Carolyn slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. R. Carolyn can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip. SO TRUE!

R. Carolyn's true self-image is unreasonably low. Someone once told R. Carolyn that she wasn't a great and beautiful person, and she believed them. R. Carolyn also has a fear that she might fail if she takes large risks. Therefore she resists setting her goals too high, risking failure. She doesn't have the internal confidence that frees her to take risks and chance failure. R. Carolyn is capable of accomplishing much more than she is presently achieving. All this relates to her self-esteem. R. Carolyn's self-concept is artificially low. R. Carolyn will stay in a bad situation much too long... why? Because she is afraid that if she makes a change, it might get worse. It is hard for R. Carolyn to plan too far into the future. She kind of takes things on a day to day basis. She may tell you her dreams but she is living in today, with a fear of making a change. No matter how loud she speaks, look at her actions. This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves. R. Carolyn is an example of someone living with a low self-image, because their innate self-confidence was broken.

R. Carolyn has a temper. She uses this as a defense mechanism when she doesn't understand how to handle a situation. Temper is a hostile trait used to protect the ego. Temper can be a negative personality trait in the eyes of those around her.

R. Carolyn has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. She lets new people into her circle of friends. She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

R. Carolyn exaggerates about everything that has a physical nature. Although she may not intend to deceive or mislead, she blows things way out of proportion because that is the way she views them. She will be a good story teller. This exaggeration relates to all areas of her material world. R. Carolyn allows many people into her life because she is accepting and trusting. She is sometimes called gullible by her friends. That only really means that she trusts too many people. R. Carolyn has a vivid imagination.

R. Carolyn has a very unusual lower zone y loop. If the data input is correct, R. Carolyn's y or g is large and opens up to the left side of the page. This is not a common trait, but the implications are very interesting. As you begin to study handwriting analysis, you will learn any loop indicates imagination. This lower loop indicates the amount of imagination R. Carolyn has regarding sex and physical things. So, her lower zone stroke is large, so her sexual imagination is large and open. Furthermore, because the loop is incomplete and extends to the left, this indicates a particular fascination with certain aspects of sexuality that have not been fulfilled, yet. In a nutshell, R. Carolyn is open to some very new ideas sexually and is willing to try anything once.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct R. Carolyn has left lots of white space on the left side of the paper. R. Carolyn fills up the rest of the page in a normal fashion. If this is true, then R. Carolyn has a healthy relationship to the past and is ready to move on. The right side of the page represents the future and R. Carolyn is ready and willing to get started living now and planning for the future. R. Carolyn would like to leave the past behind and move on.

WOW!!!!!!! THAT WAS ASTONISHINGLY ACCURATE!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Athenian200 is moderately outgoing. Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes.

Athenian200 will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad. She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between. Psychology calls Athenian200 an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." She doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her. She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Athenian200 is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions. She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Athenian200 is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to. She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Athenian200 doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Athenian200 will demand respect and will expect others to treat her with honor and dignity. Athenian200 believes in her ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. She has a lot of pride.

Athenian200 will be candid and direct when expressing her opinion. She will tell them what she thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want her opinion, don't ask for it!

According to the inputted data, Athenian200 has a stinger shape inside the oval of her a, d, or c. This might be hard to visualize, but if this little hooklike shape is present, then Athenian200 has an unresolved "issue" with strong members of the opposite gender. An occasional appearance of this stroke could indicate a simple "loves a mental challenge" which can manifest in playful linguistic conversations and being attracted to a lover who isn't always available. However, if the stroke is severe, this means the individual has unresolved anger at the oppostive gender - which usually started with the person's childhood relationship with the opposite gender parent (Mom or Dad). If the writer is a woman she will be attracted to strong challenging men. If the writer is a man, he will find the woman who is "hard to get" the most attractive. In a nutshell, people with stingers in their writing tend to have challenges in their romantic relationships.

For more information about this "stinger" trait, visit this webpage. Remember, it is only negative if the traits occurs often and is quite pronounced. An occasional stinger can be no problem.

In reference to Athenian200's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Athenian200 slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Athenian200 can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Athenian200 is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. she finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Athenian200 basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, her self-perception is better than average.

One way Athenian200 punishes herself is self directed sarcasm. She is a very sarcastic person. Often this sarcasm and "sharp tongued" behavior is directed at herself.

Athenian200 is having a lack of physical energy at the time this handwriting was written. If someone has very short and straight down lower loops (like in the y or g), this indicates this person's physical drive (activity or sex) is compromised. Usually, this indicates the person simply isn't interested in getting too physical right now. This could be a temporary mood which often happens when the body is sick and is healing. Or, this could be a result of an emotional or physical issue that is effecting Athenian200 's energy level and interest in sex. Sex doesn't seem to be a priority at the moment.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Athenian200 has left lots of white space on the all four borders of the paper. Athenian200 fills up just the center area of the page. If this is true, then Athenian200 has a particular shyness toward people and a fear of moving too fast in any direction. In some cultures, respecting people, rules, and adhering to protocol are ways of life.

The right side of the page represents the future and the left side represents the past. Athenian200 seems a bit stuck in the middle, afraid to take action.

Athenian200 seems to have a fear of looking bad or of crossing boundries. It will be easy to work with Athenian200 on a team, because Athenian200 will usually follow the rules. However, this desire to respect the boundries can often be construed as a lack of confidence and people will walk over Athenian200 if she is not careful.

It all seems accurate, but one thing bugs me. The option I wanted for the letter y wasn't available. I tend to draw it short, but not straight... slanted towards the left. What would short, left-slanted tails on those letters represent? They don't offer the option, so I chose the closest one.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Chosen is moderately outgoing. His emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, he can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. He has the ability to put himself into the other person's shoes.

Chosen will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes he will be happy, the next day he might be sad. He has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because he is in between. Psychology calls Chosen an ambivert. He understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, he will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." He doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing him to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to him. He puts himself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet he will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Chosen is an expressive person. He outwardly shows his emotions. He may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Chosen is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. He weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when he finally has to. He basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Chosen doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Chosen is sensitive to criticism about his ideas and philosophies. He will sometimes worry what people will think if he tells them what he believes in. This doesn't mean he won't talk, or that he feels ashamed. It merely means he is sensitive to what others think, regarding his beliefs.

Chosen is secretive. He has secrets which he does not wish to share with others. He intentionally conceals things about himself. He has a private side that he intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in his past.

In reference to Chosen's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When Chosen slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.

He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Chosen can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Chosen is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. He needs to visualize the end of a project before he starts. he finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said he plans everything he is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Chosen basically feels good about himself. He has a positive self-esteem which contributes to his success. He feels he has the ability to achieve anything he sets his mind to. However, he sets his goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". He has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, he will not take great risks, as they relate to his goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, his self-perception is better than average.

Chosen is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect his ego when he feels hurt. He pokes people harder than he gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Chosen has a temper. He uses this as a defense mechanism when he doesn't understand how to handle a situation. Temper is a hostile trait used to protect the ego. Temper can be a negative personality trait in the eyes of those around him.

Chosen has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. He lets new people into his circle of friends. He uses his imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

Wrong. Pretty much all of it.

Only one part was fairly accurate, and that was this part:

Chosen is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. He needs to visualize the end of a project before he starts. he finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said he plans everything he is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Chosen basically feels good about himself. He has a positive self-esteem which contributes to his success. He feels he has the ability to achieve anything he sets his mind to. However, he sets his goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". He has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, he will not take great risks, as they relate to his goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, his self-perception is better than average.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Here's what I got, and apparently I'm an INTJ. I'm not sure if I agree:

Hap is moderately outgoing. Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes.

Hap will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad. She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between. Psychology calls Hap an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." She doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her. She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Hap is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions. She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Hap is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to. She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Hap doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

When Hap expresses an opinion on a issue she will stick to that opinion, and probably will not change her mind. In other words... Hap is stubborn. When she is wrong about something that she has decided upon, she will have trouble admitting she is wrong. Changing Hap's mind can be very difficult. Once Hap makes up her mind, she doesn't want to be confused with the facts!

Hap is not facing something going on in her life today. She is deceiving herself about it. Often, Hap's opinion of herself is different than those around her. This trait gives Hap the ability to deny anything that does not agree with her "truth." This trait is not always something negative. It is only a defense mechanism allowing Hap not to face some reality in her life at this time.

Hap has a desire for attention. People around Hap will notice this need. She may fulfill this need by a variety of ways depending on her own character.

Diplomacy is one of Hap's best attributes. She has the ability to say what others want to hear. She can have tact with others. She has the ability to state things in such a way as to not offend someone else. Hap can disagree without being disagreeable.

Because Hap has zigzagged shaped 'm' and 'n' hump, Hap is an analytical thinker. Her mind sifts and examines facts. She interprets all facts by separating them, breaking them down, and organizing them from a critical point of view. This pattern of clarifying facts contributes to her strong reasoning ability. Hap's mind is constantly analyzing all situations that she encounters.

Hap's true self-image is unreasonably low. Someone once told Hap that she wasn't a great and beautiful person, and she believed them. Hap also has a fear that she might fail if she takes large risks. Therefore she resists setting her goals too high, risking failure. She doesn't have the internal confidence that frees her to take risks and chance failure. Hap is capable of accomplishing much more than she is presently achieving. All this relates to her self-esteem. Hap's self-concept is artificially low. Hap will stay in a bad situation much too long... why? Because she is afraid that if she makes a change, it might get worse. It is hard for Hap to plan too far into the future. She kind of takes things on a day to day basis. She may tell you her dreams but she is living in today, with a fear of making a change. No matter how loud she speaks, look at her actions. This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves. Hap is an example of someone living with a low self-image, because their innate self-confidence was broken.

Hap is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Hap is very self-sufficient. She is trying not to need anyone. She is capable of making it on her own. She probably wants and enjoys people, but she doesn't "need" them. She can be a loner.

Something is incomplete in Hap's life. She feels frustration relating to her physical needs and desires. Somewhere in her life there is some disappointment, non-fulfillment, and interruption. This is very likely to relate to Hap's sexual needs.

Hap has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. She lets new people into her circle of friends. She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

Hap has a very unusual lower zone y loop. If the data input is correct, Hap's y or g is large and opens up to the left side of the page. This is not a common trait, but the implications are very interesting. As you begin to study handwriting analysis, you will learn any loop indicates imagination. This lower loop indicates the amount of imagination Hap has regarding sex and physical things. So, her lower zone stroke is large, so her sexual imagination is large and open. Furthermore, because the loop is incomplete and extends to the left, this indicates a particular fascination with certain aspects of sexuality that have not been fulfilled, yet. In a nutshell, Hap is open to some very new ideas sexually and is willing to try anything once.

Why thank you, Dr. Freud.

P

Phantonym

Yup, that's me.

Sky is moderately outgoing. Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes.

Sky will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad. She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between. Psychology calls Sky an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." She doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her. She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Sky is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions. She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Sky is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to. She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Sky doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Sky will demand respect and will expect others to treat her with honor and dignity. Sky believes in her ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. She has a lot of pride.

Sky is secretive. She has secrets which she does not wish to share with others. She intentionally conceals things about herself. She has a private side that she intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in her past.

According to the inputted data, Sky has a stinger shape inside the oval of her a, d, or c. This might be hard to visualize, but if this little hooklike shape is present, then Sky has an unresolved "issue" with strong members of the opposite gender. An occasional appearance of this stroke could indicate a simple "loves a mental challenge" which can manifest in playful linguistic conversations and being attracted to a lover who isn't always available. However, if the stroke is severe, this means the individual has unresolved anger at the oppostive gender - which usually started with the person's childhood relationship with the opposite gender parent (Mom or Dad). If the writer is a woman she will be attracted to strong challenging men. If the writer is a man, he will find the woman who is "hard to get" the most attractive. In a nutshell, people with stingers in their writing tend to have challenges in their romantic relationships.

In reference to Sky's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Sky slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Sky can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Sky is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. She finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Sky basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, her self-perception is better than average.

Sky is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Sky is very self-sufficient. She is trying not to need anyone. She is capable of making it on her own. She probably wants and enjoys people, but she doesn't "need" them. She can be a loner.

Sky is selective when picking friends. She does not trust everyone. She has a select group of people that are truly close to her, usually two or three. She is careful when choosing her inner circle of friends.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Lol Haphazard I love the end of yours.

On another note, you and I must have somewhat similar handwriting :D

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Orangey uses judgment to make decisions. She is ruled by her head, not her heart. She is a cool, collected person who is usually unexpressive emotionally. Some may see her as unemotional. She does have emotions but has no need to express them. She is withdrawn into herself and enjoys being alone.

The circumstances when Orangey does express emotions include: extreme anger, extreme passion, and tremendous stress. If someone gets her mad enough to tell her off, she will not be sorry about it later. She puts a mark in her mind when someone angers her. She keeps track of these marks and when she hits that last mark she will let them know they have gone too far. She is ruled somewhat by self-interest. All her conclusions are made without outside emotional influence. She is very level-headed and will remain calm in an emergency situation. In a situation where other people might get hysterical, she has poise.

Orangey will work more efficiently if given space and time to be alone. She would rather not be surrounded by people constantly. In a relationship, she will show her love by the things she does rather than by the things she says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed routine because she feels her mate should already know. The only exception to this is if she has logically concluded that it is best for her mate to hear her express her love verbally.

Orangey is not subject to emotional appeals. If someone is selling a product to her, they will need to present only the facts. They should present them from a standpoint of her sound judgment. She will not be taken in by an emotional story about someone else. She will meet emergencies without getting hysterical and she will always ask "Is this best for me?"

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Orangey doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Orangey will demand respect and will expect others to treat her with honor and dignity. Orangey believes in her ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. She has a lot of pride.

Orangey will be candid and direct when expressing her opinion. She will tell them what she thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want her opinion, don't ask for it!

In reference to Orangey's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Orangey slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Orangey can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Orangey is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. she finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Orangey basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, her self-perception is better than average.

One way Orangey punishes herself is self directed sarcasm. She is a very sarcastic person. Often this sarcasm and "sharp tongued" behavior is directed at herself.

Orangey is very self-sufficient. She is trying not to need anyone. She is capable of making it on her own. She probably wants and enjoys people, but she doesn't "need" them. She can be a loner.

Orangey has a need to be physically aggressive. She has this need resulting from some unfulfilled physical drive. This drive could be fulfilled by a very physical sport or a very aggressive sex life.

Orangey has difficulty trusting anyone. In fact, she trusts no one completely. This is a result of her trust being betrayed in the past. She has closed up, thus ceasing to allow close friendships. Orangey truly wants close friends and desires physical relationships, but she fears she will get hurt, again. She is lonely, yet has a crying need for close friends. This trait can cause much unhappiness. However, it can be changed.

I tried writing the sample in cursive and doing it that way, but my cursive was so terrible that it made analysis difficult. I haven't written in cursive since 3rd grade, either. And the results were inaccurate. I did it again with my print handwriting and it worked out much better and was far more accurate.