User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Are you guys talking about The Big Five test? The estimate for your type there is based on your Big Five results. They assume that there's a direct relationship between Openness and intuition, Conscientiousness and judging, and Agreeableness and feeling. My friend who tested as ENTJ on another test got ENFJ on this one because of her high agreeableness rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrylover
    One of my friends who is such a flaming ESTJ actually came out INFP on the Facebook test. INFP? INFP??!!! Argh.
    Haha, that happened to me once too. It was because I had confused the "agree" and "disagree" columns.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Are you guys talking about The Big Five test? The estimate for your type there is based on your Big Five results. They assume that there's a direct relationship between Openness and intuition, Conscientiousness and judging, and Agreeableness and feeling. My friend who tested as ENTJ on another test got ENFJ on this one because of her high agreeableness rating.
    I tested ENFJ on that one, too, because of high conscientiousness and agreeableness. The fact that there's a correlation between Big Five traits and MBTI dichotomies doesn't mean that one dictates the other, and, unfortunately, I think that test forgets that.

I thought the test that everyone was talking about here was this one.. I tested ENFP. One of the most stereotypical ENTP personalities I know got ESTJ on it, and over half of my friends' results are ENFJ

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I agree that facebook MB quiz is a bit grating. Many of my friends now feel confident with types which I don't agree as being suitable for them, and it's left me with the task of reminding myself of all the reasons why it shouldn't bother me. It's a petty annoyance, but an annoyance none-the-less.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

So far, eighteen of my friends (not including me) have taken that quiz on Facebook. For every single person, the test results have been within one letter of what I would have guessed, with more being spot on than one letter off. It also got my type correct, but that may be because I knew what to answer to get my desired type.

MBTI
    ENTP

Facebook has updated and fixed their MyType (MBTI) App scoring system.

It's now one of the most accurate on the internet.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

The latest one that's making the rounds on Facebook seems pretty accurate. I got ENTP and my gf got INFJ, which is spot on. It seemed to type most of my friends accurately too, though there were a few surprises. Not sure if this was the test or my personal assessment of what type I thought they'd be. I've been wrong before. . .

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

I took the test about a week back and got ENFJ. That's pretty bad. The questions sucked, and I don't think the default Facebook multiple-choice format works very well with Jung/Myers-Briggs anyway.

Am I talking about the same Facebook quiz?
    I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by laughingebony View Post
    So far, eighteen of my friends (not including me) have taken that quiz on Facebook. For every single person, the test results have been within one letter of what I would have guessed, with more being spot on than one letter off. It also got my type correct, but that may be because I knew what to answer to get my desired type.
    Whoops! I just noticed there are two Facebook MBTI apps that at one point had nearly the same profile picture. The one that's being discussed in this thread (i.e. the one Lady X posted) is bogus. This one is good.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

So far me and 17 of my friends have taken the test Laughingebony just posted and it's spot on in all but one who is an IxFJ and it typed her INTJ. Otherwise, not one error in what I would type them as, even the people who had never taken it before. I'm saying that to account for those that may know how to manipulate the results.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by laughingebony View Post
    This one is good.

Yayyyyy. It really works.

ESFJ (Extraversion, Sensing, Feeling, Judgment)
    You are warmhearted, conscientious, and cooperative. You want harmony in your environment, and work with determination to establish it. You like to work with others to complete tasks accurately and on time. You are loyal and follow through even in small matters. You notice what others need in their day-by-day lives and try to provide it. You want to be appreciated for who you are and for what you contribute.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe