User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    xNfj

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    But for the people who do agree with the results, what makes you think that your estimation of someone's type is more valid than their own?
    The ESFP in question is really the only test I took issue with. Most didn't take it too seriously, and neither did I till the ESFP, who "done me wrong" I guess. But I have known her for over five years and to hear her described as "flexible" and "readily [gives] appreciation and support" made my stomach turn. Her lack of flexibility made me late for a wedding I was in, and, more recently, almost got my cat euthanized. Long story, that.

Edit: I didn't mean to make it sound like I don't think ESFPs can be flexible or supportive. They totally can. This one in particular seems to have a hard time with it.

But you're right, Kelric. I have no place judging who people are, or the relative truth of their perception versus mine. Which is a good thing for me to keep in mind. I like things defined in accurate ways. MBTI may be vague at best, but its still a language used to describe people. I'm sure I'm not a perfect communicator, but using words incorrectly or in a way that gives rise to inaccuracy gets under my skin. Possibly hypocritical, but it the way my brain works. A glitch in the wiring, maybe.

And now, I'd like to take the opportunity to unstart this thread, if possible. It was a bad day (the aforementioned cat went to a new home yesterday and my heart is still a little bit broken from it) and my tolerance level is low.

So. Uh. Anyway. How about that local sports team, eh? I sure love sport season.
    Last edited by whatnot; 08-21-2009 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Felt I gave a wrong impression

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am interested to find out where this test is now. Just typed in MTBI test in the search box, there was so many but i couldn't actually find the quiz/test.

I did look at one of the groups (MBIT Personality Test Research Project) and did one of there tests (MBTI Test: Personality Test) .. Still came up as ESFJ though.
    Extraverted (E) 93%. Sensing (S) 86%. Feeling (F) 85%. Judging (J) 82%
    (scores are a bit of the high side)

Need more details please so i can have a go.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Where is this infamous test?
    I don't know where it is either.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

here's the one someone recently posted on my page.

Login | Facebook

oh...that doesn't work does it? someone with facebook tell me if it takes you to that test..please.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I gave up on the facebook test and used the set your own percentages option.

It typed one of my friends who is a classic ESFP as an INFP. I could be wrong, but she's a really strange INFP if she is.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I rather like that test.
    Seems like most of my friends are coming out fairly accurate. (i'm guessing so anyways.. although I haven't always guessed dead on their results seem to be close to what i'm guessing..)

Couple of probable S's testing as N's, and one total screw up.. (possibly on my part but I think probably on her part) stereotypical isxj tested infp.
    The usual test glitches anyway. (They really need to make the S/N questions better!!)

(More than half my friends that took the test are SJ's I noticed...)

MBTI
    xNfj

@Lady X - That link *does* take you to the "What's your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?" test.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, I got ISTJ, so it worked for me!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Really? I thought it was completely wack. It called me ESFJ the first time, so i tried changing a few things that could have gone either way, and it changed to ENFP. Changed a few things again and got ESFJ again. I have no idea how to show up as an introvert on that test! I changed to everything I thought would be the I answers and it still said I was E!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFP

One of my friends who is such a flaming ESTJ actually came out INFP on the Facebook test. INFP? INFP??!!! Argh.

I have a hunch that a whole bunch of people are testing as their shadows.